Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
rhodance

[0.79.15] Rhodance's "HugBox" Server [Closing May 22]

1,332 posts in this topic

IGN: psyk117

Why this server?: Seems pretty cool and has been around for a while, also seems very active!

2 sentence description of yourself/interests: I have been playing minecraft in general since alpha, and TFC for about a year on and off. I like to help people and will probably just have a small cottage in the northern wilderness. I love to learn and am always willing to be taught something new.

IGN: LEDlump

Why this server? I decided to start playing tfc again and upon going to the servers sect. of the forums I recognized "Rhodance". Thinking that the name seemed familiar I thought, "Why not? I vaguely recall seeing this name before." Your rules also seem agreeable.

2 sentences about me? I'm half bored and sleepy, like grey-green-blues, and my time is often spent on the pc if not at work or sleeping(Games, music, anime, random studies, and trying to "breath life" into my computer when its not working). I like Bavarian Cream, having rediscovered the mysteriously tasty substance in the recent past I've been visiting a nearby place for food products containing it every few weeks xD

IGN: Pokegeek1201 

Why this server?: Looking for a consistent and well-populated server in which to learn more about this mod and enjoy it more thoroughly. This is the first terrafirmacraft server I have applied to so far (although I have played and managed servers in the past), so I'm not sure what to expect.

2 sentence description of yourself/interests: Experienced roleplaying, architecture, and food aficionado. I enjoy psychology, sociology, and enjoy minecraft as a way to experience instances of various types of communities.

---

whitelisted

IGN: Ray350Age: 17Why this server?: The fresh map and great looking community is a good start, but I think what really caught my attention was the use of Smart Moving. I haven't seen that mod in ages, and especially not on an SMP server. I think it'll be a nice experience with TFC for sure. More importantly than all that, it's been forever since I've had a solid SMP experience. It's tough finding a true community where a bare-bones structure is all it takes to bring the best out of everyone. With TFC, I feel like this server may have just what I need.

2 sentence description of yourself/interests: I am a semi-casual gamer and procrastination extraordinaire. Music is my life and most days I can't go without it, with my interests gravitating around the alternative/indie scene.

An update: My IGN has changed from pokegeek1201 to Irregardless. Sorry for any inconvenience. 

--- App format ---

IGN: ghoulsblade

Why this server?: looks to have some people online in my timezone (GMT+1 18-24) so i'd like to give it a try and get to know the people.

2 sentence description of yourself/interests: Big fan of wilderness survival themed and more challenging modpacks, also played dwarffortress which TFC is inspired by, looking for a small group thats early in gameplay progression since i enjoy the initial buildup the most.

IGN: Fal1outDud3

Why this server?: I recently got back into TFC after falling out of it nearly a whole year ago so I'm looking for a good PVE server to relearn everything in.

2 sentence desc. of yourself/interests: I enjoy doing menial tasks as long as there is someone to praise me it really makes me feel like I am doing something meaningful and or part of something bigger. I also enjoy the aspect of towns where everyone has their own job as well as the aspect of shops/economys in game.

I am also posting this on your forums as to hopefully get response quicker. I was whitelisted.

IGN: Fal1outDud3

Why this server?: I recently got back into TFC after falling out of it nearly a whole year ago so I'm looking for a good PVE server to relearn everything in.

2 sentence desc. of yourself/interests: I enjoy doing menial tasks as long as there is someone to praise me it really makes me feel like I am doing something meaningful and or part of something bigger. I also enjoy the aspect of towns where everyone has their own job as well as the aspect of shops/economys in game.

I am also posting this on your forums as to hopefully get response quicker. I was whitelisted.

--- App format ---

IGN: ghoulsblade

Why this server?: looks to have some people online in my timezone (GMT+1 18-24) so i'd like to give it a try and get to know the people.

2 sentence description of yourself/interests: Big fan of wilderness survival themed and more challenging modpacks, also played dwarffortress which TFC is inspired by, looking for a small group thats early in gameplay progression since i enjoy the initial buildup the most.

whitelisted

IGN: CynicalCatalyst

Why this server?: Played TFC since waaaay back a couple versions before multiplayer came out. Played it a few times since then, took a break, and now I'm hoping to get back into it to see what it's like again. Not only that but seeing some people my age here caught my attention  ;)

2 sentence description: I enjoy challenges, typically trying to learn about all of the different things I can do to be a "jack of all trades." I'm hoping to find a group in server who doesn't mind me not sticking to 1 thing or the corporate towers I tend to build.

IGN: CynicalCatalyst

Why this server?: Played TFC since waaaay back a couple versions before multiplayer came out. Played it a few times since then, took a break, and now I'm hoping to get back into it to see what it's like again. Not only that but seeing some people my age here caught my attention  ;)

2 sentence description: I enjoy challenges, typically trying to learn about all of the different things I can do to be a "jack of all trades." I'm hoping to find a group in server who doesn't mind me not sticking to 1 thing or the corporate towers I tend to build.

whitelisted.

IGN: DrDr9

Why this server?: Id like to try your server and play TFC with others

2 sentence description of yourself/interests:

played TFC for 2-3 months now...I am learning slowly the mod :-)...doing the metal works (above bronze tool crafting) is still a challenge for me...like building nice structures...usually farming a lot and preserving food  but also like roaming around and gathering goods

IGN: Denoth

Why this server?: I was looking for a server that looked somewhat appetising to my tastes, and this just happened to be the only one that wasn't either put together poorly description-wise or with a closed whitelist.

2 sentence description of yourself/interests: I am young, I know this well, and I enforce that fact, but I attempt to be as mature as possible when I am around other people. I don't really get out much (the world is a cruel place, they keep kicking me out), so I'm basically online 24/7 considering my current situation.

IGN: DrDr9

Why this server?: Id like to try your server and play TFC with others

2 sentence description of yourself/interests:

played TFC for 2-3 months now...I am learning slowly the mod :-)...doing the metal works (above bronze tool crafting) is still a challenge for me...like building nice structures...usually farming a lot and preserving food  but also like roaming around and gathering goods

Whitelisted

IGN: Denoth

Why this server?: I was looking for a server that looked somewhat appetising to my tastes, and this just happened to be the only one that wasn't either put together poorly description-wise or with a closed whitelist.

2 sentence description of yourself/interests: I am young, I know this well, and I enforce that fact, but I attempt to be as mature as possible when I am around other people. I don't really get out much (the world is a cruel place, they keep kicking me out), so I'm basically online 24/7 considering my current situation.

Whitelisted

I am applying on my forum account for my girlfriend, who's standing behind me, and myself. just to clarify why there's two applications here. ^^; 

(Myself.)

IGN: Codaisthisguy

Why this server?: I'm just looking for a server with a great community for me and my girlfriend to enjoy being a part of. ^^

2 sentence description of yourself/interests: I'm just another TFCrafter who has been stuck on Singleplayer and crappy LAN connections. I'm a tinkerer and a problem solver myself, love a bit of fun and silliness but I don't tolerate broken rules or people being unpleasant. I'm really interested to see what it's like to play TFC on a server.(Girlfriend.)

IGN: Beth30

Why this server?: It sounds fun to join a TFC server for the first time and meet new people.

2 sentence description of yourself/interests: I'm a very friendly but curious person who's shy and adventurous and loves to make new friends. I'm also someone who likes to express my ideas and thoughts threw my art and loves to hear complements from other people and when I can I try to lend a helping hand to people and friends in need. All together I'm just a bubbly person.

IGN: Mario647

Why this server?: This server seems like one where I won't have to worry about griefing, ect. Also seems like a more mature setting as opposed to some other servers.

2 sentence description of yourself/interests: I found Terrafirmacraft a year or so ago and have been playing it quite a bit in singleplayer; however lately I have been looking for a multiplayer server. I just feel this game would be more enjoyable playing with a helpful community.

Age 23

Ign protesttheher0

I was on your server a lot a few months back I one of the guys that made the Hugh town by your 1st base looking to get back on and play

Name: Ian

IGN: Ian_Manta

Why you want to join: I've been bored of playing singleplayer and wanted to try playing with others. Especially on a new structured server. That and both servers I've played on sht down lol

What skills you would bring to the server: Smithing and Animal Breeding, two of the most tedious tasks people despise.

How often would you play: 2 or 3 hours a session. I can play a few times in the week. but more frequently during the weekend

I am applying on my forum account for my girlfriend, who's standing behind me, and myself. just to clarify why there's two applications here. ^^; 

(Myself.)

IGN: Codaisthisguy

Why this server?: I'm just looking for a server with a great community for me and my girlfriend to enjoy being a part of. ^^

2 sentence description of yourself/interests: I'm just another TFCrafter who has been stuck on Singleplayer and crappy LAN connections. I'm a tinkerer and a problem solver myself, love a bit of fun and silliness but I don't tolerate broken rules or people being unpleasant. I'm really interested to see what it's like to play TFC on a server.(Girlfriend.)

IGN: Beth30

Why this server?: It sounds fun to join a TFC server for the first time and meet new people.

2 sentence description of yourself/interests: I'm a very friendly but curious person who's shy and adventurous and loves to make new friends. I'm also someone who likes to express my ideas and thoughts threw my art and loves to hear complements from other people and when I can I try to lend a helping hand to people and friends in need. All together I'm just a bubbly person.

Age 23Ign protesttheher0I was on your server a lot a few months back I one of the guys that made the Hugh town by your 1st base looking to get back on and play

Name: Ian

IGN: Ian_Manta

Why you want to join: I've been bored of playing singleplayer and wanted to try playing with others. Especially on a new structured server. That and both servers I've played on sht down lol

What skills you would bring to the server: Smithing and Animal Breeding, two of the most tedious tasks people despise.

How often would you play: 2 or 3 hours a session. I can play a few times in the week. but more frequently during the weekend

All Whitelisted

IGN: Ray350Age: 17Why this server?: The fresh map and great looking community is a good start, but I think what really caught my attention was the use of Smart Moving. I haven't seen that mod in ages, and especially not on an SMP server. I think it'll be a nice experience with TFC for sure. More importantly than all that, it's been forever since I've had a solid SMP experience. It's tough finding a true community where a bare-bones structure is all it takes to bring the best out of everyone. With TFC, I feel like this server may have just what I need.

2 sentence description of yourself/interests: I am a semi-casual gamer and procrastination extraordinaire. Music is my life and most days I can't go without it, with my interests gravitating around the alternative/indie scene.

whiutelisted sorry if i missed you before.

IGN: KickerSub

Why this server?: The community looks great and a fresh map is appealing. I would like to join this fine community.

2 sentence description of yourself/interests: I enjoy surviving in the TFC environment as it is much more challenging that normal Minecraft. I am also interested in finally completing this game, as I have only reached the steel age and have not yet made black/red/blue steel.

IGN: KickerSub

Why this server?: The community looks great and a fresh map is appealing. I would like to join this fine community.

2 sentence description of yourself/interests: I enjoy surviving in the TFC environment as it is much more challenging that normal Minecraft. I am also interested in finally completing this game, as I have only reached the steel age and have not yet made black/red/blue steel.

whitelisted

Great server! Dont know why not many players are on :/

Hello TFC'ers!

My IGN is ReactiveOwl

and Im interested in this server because my friend plays on this server and she told me how great the community is.

I also enjoy building very detailed structures that usually follow our laws of physics as apposed to minecraft physics.

I have been playing TFC for just over two years.

Hello TFC'ers!

My IGN is ReactiveOwl

and Im interested in this server because my friend plays on this server and she told me how great the community is.

I also enjoy building very detailed structures that usually follow our laws of physics as apposed to minecraft physics.

I have been playing TFC for just over two years.

whitelisted

IGN: kikiwora, Vitkonaft.

There is no any reason, just what I have found via vanilla request.

We're students, brothers.

Smart Moving. We need this thing. :)

IGN: Borus2

Why this server?:I am interested in playing on this server because i like the idea of a friendly, white-listed server community.

Two sentence description of yourself/interests: I like anything and everything to do with computers, i play mostly fps, strategical games but i find that minecraft is unique and fun to play. when im not playing games im messing around with coding (i am quite new to coding though). I am not the unsocial type i always try to have conversations with people that's one of the main reasons im making this application.

Edited by jayy