Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
rhodance

[0.79.15] Rhodance's "HugBox" Server [Closing May 22]

1,332 posts in this topic

i can use both but stiff is fine

oh and the spelling for cute....pixel soz

both of your accounts have been whitelisted. i will send you a PM shortly with IP.

both of your accounts have been whitelisted. i will send you a PM shortly with IP.

thanks!!

IGN: Robotard

I was just looking for a nice TFC server to play on, and your's seems like a rather nice server. And I would love to join :)

I was just looking for a nice TFC server to play on, and your's seems like a rather nice server. And I would love to join :)

I was just looking for a nice TFC server to play on, and your's seems like a rather nice server. And I would love to join :)/>

you have been whitelisted. you will get a pm with the ip shortly.

I will probably update the server to v76h h15 in a couple of days. just to make sure it doesn't turn into h18 or something.

IGN: MT660

This looked like a good server and tbh the mod gets a little dull in ssp.

I would like to join this server please :)

my IGN is cdrom43

Thank you for considering

IGN: MT660

This looked like a good server and tbh the mod gets a little dull in ssp.

IGN: 20elijah03

I would like to join this server please :)

my IGN is cdrom43

Thank you for considering

you three have been whitelisted. i will send you a PM with IP shortly.

Is anyone else having trouble getting the game to start? I think the new bug-fix screwed my game up.

Is anyone else having trouble getting the game to start? I think the new bug-fix screwed my game up.

you probably need to do a forced update on your TFC launcher, but my server is still on hotfix 14. I am planning on waiting another day or two before updating my server.

I would like to join you guys. IGN is coragamy

I'd like to join to please, my ign is pokemon_freak :). I don't use team speak though, I use skype.

Uh, I force updated my TFC and now I can't join the server, is there a way to downgrade or something? (I think a solution for this problem would be to re install hotfix 14, but I can't find a download :c )

Is there someone who wants to help me out with this?

IGN:

CCHobart

Why do I want to play on divided we game?

It seems like a decent server/community, where I can enjoy the game.

I have also checked TS without any luck a couple of times.

-CCHobart

Technoderp; Copy the dowload link from tfc-page and rename the last bit from hotfix15 -> hotfix14. then download the h14 to yout tfcraft modfolder and rename it again to hotfix 15. that way you can use the launcher.

Edit: there is the link to h14

http://terrafirmacraft.com/files/TFCraft-Universal-Core-B2-Build76Hotfix14.zip

Download that and rename it to TFCraft-Universal-Core-B2-Build76Hotfix15.zip to fool the launcher.

I will be testing and hopefully upgrading the server when I get home this evening. I will let you guys know what happens then.

I'd like to join to please, my ign is pokemon_freak :)/>/>. I don't use team speak though, I use skype.

you have been whitelisted. I will send a PM to you shortly.

We are now on TFC version 76 Hotfix 16 now. check the original main post for exact mod versions/download links.

server is back up. anyone on remember what you were doing when it happened? the crash report is not very specific.

Meredori here would love a chance to join you,

IGN: Meredori

Meredori here would love a chance to join you,

IGN: Meredori

you have been whitelisted

IGN:DrDestinyGR

I am xPainFreak's friend.He told me to apply here :)