Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
rhodance

[0.79.15] Rhodance's "HugBox" Server [Closing May 22]

1,332 posts in this topic

IGN:DrDestinyGR

I am xPainFreak's friend.He told me to apply here :)

you have been whitelisted.

IGN: Eskamoe

Been out of the TFC world for quite a while now, just looking about for new servers with my old ones from way back yonder dead and rusting.

Hopped into the TS, but think I caught you on an off time. Figured I'd post up here as well.

Been looking to try out the changes TFC has gotten since last I played and a friend of mine (CCHobart) joined here a few days back and suggested I apply aswell.

IGN: danjal87

IGN: Eskamoe

Been out of the TFC world for quite a while now, just looking about for new servers with my old ones from way back yonder dead and rusting.

Hopped into the TS, but think I caught you on an off time. Figured I'd post up here as well.

Been looking to try out the changes TFC has gotten since last I played and a friend of mine (CCHobart) joined here a few days back and suggested I apply as well.

IGN: danjal87

you both have been whitelisted and will receive a PM with IP shortly.

IGN: Kyro562

I've played a bunch of tfc in singleplayer but I've gotten bored of it now. Would love to have some big communities to run around in and trade with.

IGN: Kyro562

I've played a bunch of tfc in singleplayer but I've gotten bored of it now. Would love to have some big communities to run around in and trade with.

you have been whitelisted.

Divided we stand :P

I would love to be whitelisted:

IG name is: Cocofang

Divided we stand :P

I would love to be whitelisted:

IG name is: Cocofang

I would like to be whitelisted please!

IGN: FifthDragon

you have been whitelisted. you will receive a pm with ip shortly.

I can't login, it seems that crouching in the water with a structure made by 4 planks and a planks block above my head caused me a fatal error everytime i try to log in, anyone who read this message please go to the left side of my fort, which is east of the main base.. out the walls there are 3 farm fields, my spawn point is in the second or the third farther from the entrance, destroy the wooden structures in the centre of those farm fields, which support the torches, above the water block, so i can spawn there again

nvm, i've just managed to login

question for all the peeps. do we want to update to H18? or wait for v77? I will want to reset the world most likely for v77, if that had all the changes I think it will.

I would love to be whitelisted

IGN: deadlydragon79

you have been whitelisted

server upgraded to 6GB RAM should be at least a small improvement in lag when people are on in a bunch of different places.

Id be interested in checking TFC out in a MP setting, only issues I see coming up is Id be playing from AU so lag/timezone dif/ chunk loading while people are offline if Im in the area. (that and Im a grumpy old man :P)

IGN: Vaelkyri

Hotfix 17 and 18 released :)/>

so is that a vote for updating to h18 instead of waiting for v77?

so is that a vote for updating to h18 instead of waiting for v77?

Oh, was a votation ongoing?

I vote for update

I vote for update

i will update, most likely on thursday. thats the first day this week i actually have time to build/troubleshoot a new server jar.

Id be interested in checking TFC out in a MP setting, only issues I see coming up is Id be playing from AU so lag/timezone dif/ chunk loading while people are offline if Im in the area. (that and Im a grumpy old man :P/>)

IGN: Vaelkyri

you have been whitelisted. I will send you a pm with the ip shortly.

I would like to get whitelisted

IGN: Azotez

you have been whitelisted

You can remove me from the whitelist. I won't have the time to play for the next few months. Thanks for the good times. :)