Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
rhodance

[0.79.15] Rhodance's "HugBox" Server [Closing May 22]

1,332 posts in this topic

I would like to try joining aswell.

Played a couple of weeks terrafirmacraft and it is a very cool mod and i want to learn more about it.

IGN: Carsten B_P

IGN: DocStine

Been playing TFC since at least build 43

never been banned, EVER. and im fun to play with other people and just got a better pc so i can be online more. MAKE ME LOVE THIS SERVER!

IGN timmytime648

i just started terrafirmacraft and would like to see if servers have less crashes

I would like to try joining aswell.

Played a couple of weeks terrafirmacraft and it is a very cool mod and i want to learn more about it.

IGN: Carsten B_P

I cannot find your IGN, please confirm.

IGN: DocStine

Been playing TFC since at least build 43

never been banned, EVER. and im fun to play with other people and just got a better pc so i can be online more. MAKE ME LOVE THIS SERVER!

you have been whitelisted.

IGN timmytime648

i just started terrafirmacraft and would like to see if servers have less crashes

you have been whitelisted

me and my friend ravinjc would like to be whitlelisted on your server. we are new at this but are learning quickly and would like to play with others. My IGN is Achoo0 and his is ravinjc. thank you.

me and my friend ravinjc would like to be whitlelisted on your server. we are new at this but are learning quickly and would like to play with others. My IGN is Achoo0 and his is ravinjc. thank you.

ravinjc has been whitelisted, please confirm your username.

Achoo as in sneeze, capital A, and end with a zero. so Achoo0

Server seems to be down

back up. this new version seems to be more unstable then the last. I may try rebuilding the jar to see if that helps any.

Achoo as in sneeze, capital A, and end with a zero. so Achoo0

you are whitelisted now

Server is down, i'm wondering why people who make it crash or who was logged in while it crashed, never report it here

Server is down, i'm wondering why people who make it crash or who was logged in while it crashed, never report it here

it's back up. looks like I need to do a clean install :/

n4muras and Xx_Hodgie

it's back up. looks like I need to do a clean install :/

Ah well, beta is beta :P

yep. I can't wait to see what they do with build 77. I hope they implement the new clay stage and change t0 metal to copper. if they do, we are getting a world wipe.

it's back up. looks like I need to do a clean install :/ n4muras and Xx_Hodgie

Don't know... didn't do anything special besides mining...

It just crashed and i took the hint and went to bed.

Don't know... didn't do anything special besides mining...

It just crashed and i took the hint and went to bed.

kk. it's really irritating because I don't know exactly what's causing the crashes :/

yep. I can't wait to see what they do with build 77. I hope they implement the new clay stage and change t0 metal to copper. if they do, we are getting a world wipe.

Sounds good, Ive been experimenting with my Barrow build style in creative, got some big plans :) So far Ive avoided going all out on the server, nice home and some farming is about all.

kk. it's really irritating because I don't know exactly what's causing the crashes :/

Do you have the time of yesterdays "crash" and today's? I am not sure, but it seems they occured at the same time. Also it seemed the server came back at the same time...

Don't know if you restarted it tho...

If you didn't have a hand in it: maybe it is the hoster taking it down for whatever reason?

Will keep an eye out tomorrow and see if it happens again.

Looking for a fun TFC server to play on

IGN: kingzeus91

Thanks!

Looking for a fun TFC server to play on

IGN: kingzeus91

Thanks!

IGN: Billybilly4

Would like to join your server :)

you haz been whitelisted :D you will get IP in a min.

Hey, looking for a server to play on. A server with a whitelist would be a nice change.

IGN: Tiidan

Achoo0 and ravinjc have been removed from the whitelist for theft. i would suggest going and apologizing to SteAStro88 if you want me to consider adding you again.