Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
rhodance

[0.79.15] Rhodance's "HugBox" Server [Closing May 22]

1,332 posts in this topic

updating to 77.10 

going to take a bit since im backing up the world first.

updating to 77.10 

going to take a bit since im backing up the world first.

updated to 77.10 - everything looks ok.

Would like to join your server.

I've played the mod a lot since I first heard about it and think it's great.

Never been on a server before so want to see what it's like - have seen plenty of YouTube videos of multi-player and want t o try it out :)

Not tried TeamSpeak, so no idea how that works, unfortunately.

I am pretty well up on the mod - well I was until B77 came out! *lol*

IGN: ChunkHunter.

updating to 10.11 right now...

Would like to join your server.

I've played the mod a lot since I first heard about it and think it's great.

Never been on a server before so want to see what it's like - have seen plenty of YouTube videos of multi-player and want t o try it out :)

Not tried TeamSpeak, so no idea how that works, unfortunately.

I am pretty well up on the mod - well I was until B77 came out! *lol*

IGN: ChunkHunter.

you have been whitelisted. we are now on v77.11

Heyho,

I've been looking for a server for a while now and this one seems to be the one for me.  :)

I'd really like to join all of you, survive and strive for the obvious: WORLD DOMINATION!!!! ... errr, I mean a fun time with all of you.  ;)

I don't like the non-whitelisted servers for obvious reasons: griefers and the like, so I really hope I can find a home here.

My IGN is: Keyrath

Sincerely, Keyrath

P.S.: I noticed the "sorry, no smart moving at this time", does this mean it's going to be on the server in the near future? 'Cause I really love to have it while playing Terrafirmacraft.

Heyho,

I've been looking for a server for a while now and this one seems to be the one for me.  :)

I'd really like to join all of you, survive and strive for the obvious: WORLD DOMINATION!!!! ... errr, I mean a fun time with all of you.  ;)

I don't like the non-whitelisted servers for obvious reasons: griefers and the like, so I really hope I can find a home here.

My IGN is: Keyrath

Sincerely, Keyrath

P.S.: I noticed the "sorry, no smart moving at this time", does this mean it's going to be on the server in the near future? 'Cause I really love to have it while playing Terrafirmacraft.

yep, we will have smart moving soon. 

you have been whitelisted.

updating to see of smart moving works...

Woot :) smart moving works properly now. have fun.

I'd like to be whitelisted. IGN is same as my username on the forums. Also I love the TFC mod and I won't grief the world. :D

IGN: dasandman86, looks like a straight forward server no bullshit i like it, id like to play, i also really love SLAYER...that is all

ign superrick13  I dont want to pester the other players on teamspeak to much so I guess I will have to wait for you to see this :D I hope to be able to play with everyone. Would be nice to see some more mods like simple horses and custom npc that would be fun

I'd like to be whitelisted. IGN is same as my username on the forums. Also I love the TFC mod and I won't grief the world. :D

IGN: dasandman86, looks like a straight forward server no bullshit i like it, id like to play, i also really love SLAYER...that is all

ign superrick13  I dont want to pester the other players on teamspeak to much so I guess I will have to wait for you to see this :D I hope to be able to play with everyone. Would be nice to see some more mods like simple horses and custom npc that would be fun

yall been whitelisted. Welcome! :D

I'm getting a failure to login "Bad login"

The screen suggests that the server is online.

Maybe it's got something to do with the fact that I just "upgraded" my Minecraft login to a MoJang login?[Edit]I logged out of MC then back in again  - everything's OK now

Sorry for the inconvenience

IGN: kidbluff

I want to play with others and have a good time

Hey.

when i try to get on it says that the client is out dated?

Help?

Id like to join too IGN:Survivingmanzack

i dont have teamspeak and do you need a microphone for teamspeak? 

i would like to join

IGN:Survivingmanzack

EDIT: oops didnt see that i already posted one XD

IGN: kidbluff

I want to play with others and have a good time

i'm not going to whitelist you. i have a few peeps saying that you and your friend iced adams are not friendly neighbors and that doesnt fly with me.

Hey.

when i try to get on it says that the client is out dated?

Help?

you may get an outdated client warning if your forge or mod versions are too old. try using the latest forge build for 1.6.2 and TFC 77.11 at this time

Id like to join too IGN:Survivingmanzack

you have been whitelisted. you can use a mic to speak in teamspeak, but it is not required for the software to work. there is a chat window you can use to speak.

Edited by rhodance

Dude i never do anything there just mad at me because on a different server they declared war on my town and now there pissed really dude thats wrong.

I mean if u got on my other server and asked people they would say the same thing I know ther people ur talking about theres two of them Clay and ship

i just bumped the server up to to 4GB from 2GB. should run smoother now when we get more 5+ people on at the same time.

yes, you auto crash when you try to log in. i know what is wrong, i am just debating on how to fix it.