Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
rhodance

[0.79.15] Rhodance's "HugBox" Server [Closing May 22]

1,332 posts in this topic

also, changed the daily backup to 11:45pm from 8am. just seems like a better time. plus the server restarts 15 minutes instead of 2 hours later and the log file rotates then too.

let me know if it does anything weird to you guys.

the server has been restored to 8am this morning, and apparently that cleared up the world freaking out. thats a loss of about the last 15 hours, but the server looks like it was down for a lot of that.

So we lost any progress after that restore? Just to double-check... and I'm actually OK with this, as I had lost all of my stuff (again.) :rolleyes: 

So we lost any progress after that restore? Just to double-check... and I'm actually OK with this, as I had lost all of my stuff (again.) :rolleyes: 

-

yep - lost everything between the backup and when i had to restore it to fix the world.

and down the server went ;) did not take too long :-)

I think there's an issue with cutting down sequoia trees - this is the second time the server has cashed after I was trying to cut one down - It doesn't always crash I might add

I think there's an issue with cutting down sequoia trees - this is the second time the server has cashed after I was trying to cut one down - It doesn't always crash I might add

Y u cut down the sequoias, anyway? stahp... they're not renewable! :/

IGN: HIRIKO46

My Reason To Be Whitelisted: I Love Terrafirmacraft And I Cant Find Any Good Servers

IGN: HIRIKO46My Reason To Be Whitelisted: I Love Terrafirmacraft And I Cant Find Any Good Servers

---

whitelisted.

IGN: PlaynotzMy Reason To Be Whitelisted: I've been looking into this mod for quite some time now and i'd really like to play with some other people on a good server.

Who's leg does a guy have to hump to get a whitelist?  ;)  

IGN is my forum name.  

I run a small gaming community, but I can't convince any of them to play TFC.  They don't like the idea of actually having to work to achieve something.  It's sad really.

IGN: PlaynotzMy Reason To Be Whitelisted: I've been looking into this mod for quite some time now and i'd really like to play with some other people on a good server.

Who's leg does a guy have to hump to get a whitelist?   ;)

IGN is my forum name.  

I run a small gaming community, but I can't convince any of them to play TFC.  They don't like the idea of actually having to work to achieve something.  It's sad really.

---

mine, lol. whitelisted.

FYI for all you new guys - go to /.minecraft/config/TFCOptions.cfg and change I:yearLength=96 to I:yearLength=432 to prevent any graphical issues. we are using a longer year length since the server is up all the time and i don't like TFC years going by in a single day.

Whitelist me please :D

IGN: Jacciee

Why: I like starting over but then with another goal :)

Edit:Wait! Nvm, I am already whitelisted, could you remove this post please? I dont know how to do that

Whitelist me please :D IGN: Jacciee Why: I like starting over but then with another goal :)    Edit:Wait! Nvm, I am already whitelisted, could you remove this post please? I dont know how to do that

lol. Well, you are white listed again :D

are we going to build 77.22 any time soon?

IGN: spidersamuel

I just go by spider. :ph34r:

AAAAGGGGHHHH! My first reply I couldn't see, so I posted another one on accident.

IGN: spidersamuel

I just go by spider. :ph34r:

AAAAGGGGHHHH! My first reply I couldn't see, so I posted another one on accident.

-

whitelisted

-

are we going to build 77.22 any time soon?

-

probably in a day or two. will wait long enough to convince me that there is not going to be a whole bunch of patches of patches.

-

probably in a day or two. will wait long enough to convince me that there is not going to be a whole bunch of patches of patches.

lol no probs.

Ehh, i cant open the TFCoptions.cfg to get a longer year length... How can I open it?

Every time I want to join the server, my minecraft crashes etc....