Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
rhodance

[0.79.15] Rhodance's "HugBox" Server [Closing May 22]

1,332 posts in this topic

IGN: magaminer

Why this server: The no-frills & no-nonsense original post caught my eye. Other server rules go on forever. Don't be a dick seems like it should cover just about everything. I like that.

About me: Played MC since beta release, did SP, bukkit community, map-making world edit/voxel, minigame servers (currently # 7 in Hypixels Blitz Survival)...

...All that has gotten to be old-hat. I'm new to TFC and loving the return to basic survival made fun again.

Hi I would like to play on your server

IGN: Obatunde

Looking for a non PVP coop server

I am experienced on Minecraft and TFC.

IGN: vecagon

Why this server?: There are only a few servers for terrafirmacraft, and I'm looking for a server I can dedicate to.

2 sentence description of yourself/interests: I have two years of minecraft experience and I'm interested in a server that has potential for PvP between towns/factions with terrafirmacraft.

IGN: girard2011

Why this server?: I choose this server because i seen that it requires an application so i assume that the community it self is more mature and doesn't have any people that come on to grief/raid, i only chose to apply because i seen it required an age of 18, i know im 2-3 years younger then what is required but i feel like im generally more mature then people in my age group, i also consider my self as a fast learner so i think i'll be able to remember a few important things about the mod, and not someone who lies about their age so if i don't make the cut because of my age so be it, at least i was honest.

2 sentence description of yourself/interests: I'm currently half way through high school going onto summer vacation in about 3 weeks, i play video games with friends(mainly minecraft) and do parkour with friends to keep active (i'm not very good), i also have a small youtube channel where i upload gaming videos. An interest i have is technology, i like to learn the basic function of how something works like a computer, a calculator or a phone, if were talking about an in-game interest then i would have to say building and adventure, ever since i was little I've been playing with lego, and playing adventure games so when i found out what minecraft was 2 years ago i was amazed and just had to get it. That's about all to know about me something i thought that wasn't really important is i ran a couple of minecraft server's recently so i could assist if there is something basic i can do, either then that, that's about all i hope i get accepted. ~and i watch anime dattebayo!

Sincerely: girard2011 (if i get accepted i have skype for easier contact)

IGN: Gwangbak

Why this server: I wanna play TFC with other person. I'm Looking for a server that has been sustained for a long time. 

so. i am still sitting in the hospital with my dad, but i finally am getting a bit of breathing room and will be able to catch up with the whitelist. the server looks like it managed to keep itself up just fine.

IGN: vecagon

Why this server?: There are only a few servers for terrafirmacraft, and I'm looking for a server I can dedicate to.

2 sentence description of yourself/interests: I have two years of minecraft experience and I'm interested in a server that has potential for PvP between towns/factions with terrafirmacraft.

Hi I would like to play on your server

IGN: Obatunde

Looking for a non PVP coop server

I am experienced on Minecraft and TFC.

IGN: magaminer

Why this server: The no-frills & no-nonsense original post caught my eye. Other server rules go on forever. Don't be a dick seems like it should cover just about everything. I like that.

About me: Played MC since beta release, did SP, bukkit community, map-making world edit/voxel, minigame servers (currently # 7 in Hypixels Blitz Survival)...

...All that has gotten to be old-hat. I'm new to TFC and loving the return to basic survival made fun again.

---

whitelisted.

IGN: girard2011

Why this server?: I choose this server because i seen that it requires an application so i assume that the community it self is more mature and doesn't have any people that come on to grief/raid, i only chose to apply because i seen it required an age of 18, i know im 2-3 years younger then what is required but i feel like im generally more mature then people in my age group, i also consider my self as a fast learner so i think i'll be able to remember a few important things about the mod, and not someone who lies about their age so if i don't make the cut because of my age so be it, at least i was honest.

2 sentence description of yourself/interests: I'm currently half way through high school going onto summer vacation in about 3 weeks, i play video games with friends(mainly minecraft) and do parkour with friends to keep active (i'm not very good), i also have a small youtube channel where i upload gaming videos. An interest i have is technology, i like to learn the basic function of how something works like a computer, a calculator or a phone, if were talking about an in-game interest then i would have to say building and adventure, ever since i was little I've been playing with lego, and playing adventure games so when i found out what minecraft was 2 years ago i was amazed and just had to get it. That's about all to know about me something i thought that wasn't really important is i ran a couple of minecraft server's recently so i could assist if there is something basic i can do, either then that, that's about all i hope i get accepted. ~and i watch anime dattebayo!

Sincerely: girard2011 (if i get accepted i have skype for easier contact)

---

whitelisted.

just a tip, always capitalize the 'i' if you want to sound older.

---

IGN: Gwangbak

Why this server: I wanna play TFC with other person. I'm Looking for a server that has been sustained for a long time. 

---

please answer the last question of the whitelist.

tell me about yourself or interests.

IGN: ZinHtet

Why this server?: Interested in Terrafirmacraft (first time) and mature player base.

2 sentence description of yourself/interests: I like to farm and build towns. I also like to explore.

IGN: gfcwfzkm

Why this server?:Because me and my friend wanted to join a server with mature player/staff and are new to the mod, we would love to experience this mod in a whitelisted server because of lack of greifers.

2 sentence description of yourself/interests: I enjoy building large buildings and underground bases, i tend to spend my time playing minecraft because it makes me feel better. I like adventuring into large maps and finding places to build. And i'm always up for new experiences.

--- App format ---

IGN: Zachecho

Why this server?: Interested in joining a medium sized community that has mostly mature players and staff members.

I would like to play this server because i  remove stress by playing minecraft and mostly in servers where everyone isn't trying to destroy my structures.

2 sentence description of yourself/interests:

Very sensible, mature, calm person.

I'm very silent but always open to answer questions and have conversations.

I'm a developer, after hard days-work i come home to release my stress when playing minecraft.

Hopefully you guys like my personality and i get accepted to this fine community.

-Zachecho

Would love to join, but I only got 1 bar connection when I tried the IP.  Where is this server hosted?

IGN: ewickly

Why this server?: Because I have a friend that I'd like to play with.

2 sentence description of yourself/interests: I have the attention span of a hummingbird, and I- oh hey! Is that a sequoia tree?

Would love to join, but I only got 1 bar connection when I tried the IP.  Where is this server hosted?

Texes i believe

--- App format ---

IGN: taytayswift

Why this server?: Friend plays on it.

2 sentence description of yourself/interests: I am a mathematician who enjoys playing survival mode minecraft. I also play sports, enjoy tasty mixed drinks, eat good happy hours, and play video games.

I tryed to log in but I got the message Disconnected by Server: Kicked by an operator.

IGN:MaxamesTheAwesom

Why this server?: because i want to find a server thats up and has smart moving

2 sentence description of yourself/interests:  kind,respectful,bad at spelling,bad at math,kinda good with words. my interest well i love to have a team go mining and in this mod pack farming building (thouh my buildings arnt very good) and i like to rebuild abondon buildings

Hey Rhodance, I was on the old whitelist but I think I didn't get updated because when I try to connect it won't let me. 

IGN: Beardedwombat

Why this server?: Because TFC is really awesome, and I wanna join a community with people who enjoy it!

2 sentence description of yourself/interests:I'm a nerd who enjoys videogames, animals, and fantasy. I love playing games as a community with others, and contribute well to teams.

IGN:XxAkrati0xX

age.14

why this server: beacuse i want to play the awesome terrafirmacraft mod together with other players.

I would realy enjoy to play with other players terrafirmacraft complely from beginning :D

IGN: iionizzed

Why this server: Terrafirma craft is really awesome and I felt that it would be more fun if I joined in a community with people. I picked this one because the name sticks out and I feel that the people are mature nice and friendly.

About myself: I'm a nerdy guy whose into comics and video games and I enjoy playing them with other people.

I tryed to log in but I got the message Disconnected by Server: Kicked by an operator.

are you white listed?

I should be whitelisted, and if your wondering I am over 18 years old.

I should be whitelisted, and if your wondering I am over 18 years old.

I don't see Rho saying your added to the whitelist nor have a found an app by you. try redoing an app to be whitelisted.

No i wasn't wondering about your age i have no why of guessing your age you hadn't posted anything about it i was more point it out, to the poeple with whitelist app's of age's 12-16 or so

Can I be whitelisted please, thanks. my ign is zipperzonex