Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
rhodance

[0.79.15] Rhodance's "HugBox" Server [Closing May 22]

1,332 posts in this topic

Sorry about not being available. Very serious family stuff going on. I will probably be out of touch for several more days.

IGN: ZinHtet

Why this server?: Interested in Terrafirmacraft (first time) and mature player base.

2 sentence description of yourself/interests: I like to farm and build towns. I also like to explore.

IGN: gfcwfzkm

Why this server?:Because me and my friend wanted to join a server with mature player/staff and are new to the mod, we would love to experience this mod in a whitelisted server because of lack of greifers.

2 sentence description of yourself/interests: I enjoy building large buildings and underground bases, i tend to spend my time playing minecraft because it makes me feel better. I like adventuring into large maps and finding places to build. And i'm always up for new experiences.

--- App format ---

IGN: Zachecho

Why this server?: Interested in joining a medium sized community that has mostly mature players and staff members.

I would like to play this server because i  remove stress by playing minecraft and mostly in servers where everyone isn't trying to destroy my structures.

2 sentence description of yourself/interests:

Very sensible, mature, calm person.

I'm very silent but always open to answer questions and have conversations.

I'm a developer, after hard days-work i come home to release my stress when playing minecraft.

Hopefully you guys like my personality and i get accepted to this fine community.

-Zachecho

IGN: ewickly

Why this server?: Because I have a friend that I'd like to play with.

2 sentence description of yourself/interests: I have the attention span of a hummingbird, and I- oh hey! Is that a sequoia tree?

--- App format ---

IGN: taytayswift

Why this server?: Friend plays on it.

2 sentence description of yourself/interests: I am a mathematician who enjoys playing survival mode minecraft. I also play sports, enjoy tasty mixed drinks, eat good happy hours, and play video games.

Hey Rhodance, I was on the old whitelist but I think I didn't get updated because when I try to connect it won't let me. 

IGN: Beardedwombat

Why this server?: Because TFC is really awesome, and I wanna join a community with people who enjoy it!

2 sentence description of yourself/interests:I'm a nerd who enjoys videogames, animals, and fantasy. I love playing games as a community with others, and contribute well to teams.

---

whitelisted.

Texes i believe

---

yes, the server is hosted in Texas, USA.

---

I tryed to log in but I got the message Disconnected by Server: Kicked by an operator.

---

whitelisted again rpg - i had to reset it a few months back and i missed re-adding some peeps.

---

IGN:MaxamesTheAwesom

Why this server?: because i want to find a server thats up and has smart moving

2 sentence description of yourself/interests:  kind,respectful,bad at spelling,bad at math,kinda good with words. my interest well i love to have a team go mining and in this mod pack farming building (thouh my buildings arnt very good) and i like to rebuild abondon buildings

---

denied. too young.

---

IGN:XxAkrati0xX

age.14

why this server: beacuse i want to play the awesome terrafirmacraft mod together with other players.

I would realy enjoy to play with other players terrafirmacraft complely from beginning :D

---

denied, too young.

---

IGN: iionizzed

Why this server: Terrafirma craft is really awesome and I felt that it would be more fun if I joined in a community with people. I picked this one because the name sticks out and I feel that the people are mature nice and friendly.

About myself: I'm a nerdy guy whose into comics and video games and I enjoy playing them with other people.

---

approved, but as a reminder, people who are 16-17 need to be acting at like an adult, or you will be kicked.

---

Can I be whitelisted please, thanks. my ign is zipperzonex

---

no. why u no post application?

---

As a reminder from the first post:

Rhodance's TerraFirmaCraft Server

A mature, whitelist-only server.

Hosted in Dallas, TX, USA

--- Rules ---

1. Do not steal from, raid, harass, or murder your fellow TFC'ers

2. don't be a dick in chat. mildly offensive jokes are just funny, but if you are not cool with that, own up to your feelings and tell us.

--- App format ---

IGN:

Why this server?:

--- Server Address ---

TFC Server: 192.227.136.87:25865

TeamSpeak3 server: dal-voice4.fragnet.net:9988

--- Mod Information ---

Minecraft: V1.6.4

Forge: 9.11.1.965 (for MC 1.6.4)

TFC: V78H17

Optional Additional Mods: Player API & Smart Moving (Player API is a required prereq. for smart moving)

Also, updated the restart and backup schedule. Backups are taken automatically at midnight CST and restarts are every 6 hours start at 1am CST.

IGN:powerman913717

Why this server?: I'm having trouble finding a nice server to play TFC on, but yours fits a lot of the things I was looking/hoping for.

2 sentence description of yourself/interests: I'm mature for my age and I'm very creative. I've been playing minecraft since the release of 1.6.4 and I've been playing modded for a while.

-thanks in advance.

IGN:powerman913717

Why this server?: I'm having trouble finding a nice server to play TFC on, but yours fits a lot of the things I was looking/hoping for.

2 sentence description of yourself/interests: I'm mature for my age and I'm very creative. I've been playing minecraft since the release of 1.6.4 and I've been playing modded for a while.

-thanks in advance.

---

denied, too young.

IGN: madafe

Why this server?: I would like to play tfc with other people and I meet the age requirement

2 sentence description of yourself/interests: I am majoring in chemistry. I recently obtained a motorcycle designation for my license.

IGN: knight890

Why this server?: I was looking for servers for this mod and found this one. The owner and administrators for this server seem to be very active and care a lot about the server and its members. Unlike other servers, this one seems to be responsible, mature, and caring, so this server seems like the best pick to play TFC on with others.

2 sentence description of yourself/interests: I am a 16 year old, college bound senior, who is a video game activist and thoroughly enjoys playing them with myself and others. My aspects include, kindness, carefulness, respectfulness, and generosity to a fault.

IGN:oinotna1

Why this server?: This server because you seemed like the most respectful, and fun to play with

2 sentence description of yourself/interests: I like to play, I find it fun to go do things other people think of as boring, expeditions, mining, etc.

IGN: L4L

Why this server?: I want a stable and established server. (tired of building on servers that get reset often)

2 sentence description of yourself/interests: My interests include drawing, ballet, listening to music (classical & punk-esque) and learning about new and interesting topics. I'm a loyal and meticulous individual, but technology isn't my strong point. :x

Hey ill bite- IGN-Memeparable

Im just looking for a longterm server i used to play on few other servers but they went down because of the recent updating.

I would love to play with some other mature players. Cant stand these 9 year olds anymore.

Im just looking for a longterm server i used to play on few other servers but they went down because of the recent updating.

I would love to play with some other mature players. Cant stand these 9 year olds anymore.

you didnt add your age

IGN: madafe

Why this server?: I would like to play tfc with other people and I meet the age requirement

2 sentence description of yourself/interests: I am majoring in chemistry. I recently obtained a motorcycle designation for my license.

---

whitelisted.

---

IGN: knight890

Why this server?: I was looking for servers for this mod and found this one. The owner and administrators for this server seem to be very active and care a lot about the server and its members. Unlike other servers, this one seems to be responsible, mature, and caring, so this server seems like the best pick to play TFC on with others.

2 sentence description of yourself/interests: I am a 16 year old, college bound senior, who is a video game activist and thoroughly enjoys playing them with myself and others. My aspects include, kindness, carefulness, respectfulness, and generosity to a fault.

---

whitelisted. as you do not quite meet the age requirement, you are under a lower tolerance for rule breaking, so don't get an attack of the temporarily stupid.

---

---

IGN:oinotna1

Why this server?: This server because you seemed like the most respectful, and fun to play with

2 sentence description of yourself/interests: I like to play, I find it fun to go do things other people think of as boring, expeditions, mining, etc.

---

denied, too young.

---

IGN: L4L

Why this server?: I want a stable and established server. (tired of building on servers that get reset often)

2 sentence description of yourself/interests: My interests include drawing, ballet, listening to music (classical & punk-esque) and learning about new and interesting topics. I'm a loyal and meticulous individual, but technology isn't my strong point. :x

---

whitelisted

---

---

... age?

IGN:CrystalNole

Why this server?: I'm looking for a server where I can get back into terrafirmacraft and on that isn't dead. *looks at other servers*

2 sentence description of yourself/interests: I am very interested in being a jack of all trades on TFC, learning all of the jobs and getting masteries in one at a time so that I know how to work with each. As for myself, I am just a simple girl who is a super computer nerd, and has recently moved in with her loving boyfriend and wants to get back into Terrafirmacraft and play on a server that's not either dead or super laggy. I hope that this can be the one and am looking forward to joining.

IGN: LoneGhostOne

Why this server?:because i have not played terrafirmacraft in a while, and am looking for a good community to re-learn the game with

2 sentence description of yourself/interests: i am an 18 year old college student, i often will have short downtime so minecraft would be the ideal way to pass the time while not studying. in game i'm a sort of jack of all trades, "anything you can do i can do mediocre" this is because i often play by myself and cannot 'specialize' in any one thing. i do not mind doing the basic tasks required for life in TFC; however i hate trying to find ore, because i rarely can do it right

IGN: CaptinCamouflage

Why this server?: I have been playing with my friend on a server set up on his computer with TFC and we later added smart moving, but after extensive lag problems he abandoned ship and joined your server, I went and tried multiplier skyblock after being griefed within the first week, I talked to my friend and after hearing about his positive feedback I decided to make an application.

2 sentence description of yourself/interests: I am a 16 year old, who enjoys playing minecraft, I bought it when the pre-beta sale was going on in December 2010 and enjoyed it ever since. Some of my other interests are: cars, as well as building things in my garage, working with my hands and being in a competitive school robotics team.

IGN: articdestiny

Why this server?: I feel that this will be a good server to play on because most whitelisted servers are and i really like servers with rules like this server has.

2 sentence description: i am a 15 year old, whos just loves minecraft, I can never get enough minecraft. i love to help with whatever i can and i try to do my best not to screw things up.

IGN: Hedikia

Why this server?: Saw was 18+.  Looking for a great community to join with something different.

2 sentence description of yourself/interests:  I work nights at a hospital.  When I get off work I enjoy sitting at my pc just doing nothing.  Minecraft helps to pass the time.  I enjoy the challenge of TFC.  

IGN:CrystalNole

Why this server?: I'm looking for a server where I can get back into terrafirmacraft and on that isn't dead. *looks at other servers*

2 sentence description of yourself/interests: I am very interested in being a jack of all trades on TFC, learning all of the jobs and getting masteries in one at a time so that I know how to work with each. As for myself, I am just a simple girl who is a super computer nerd, and has recently moved in with her loving boyfriend and wants to get back into Terrafirmacraft and play on a server that's not either dead or super laggy. I hope that this can be the one and am looking forward to joining.

---

whitelisted

---

IGN: LoneGhostOne

Why this server?:because i have not played terrafirmacraft in a while, and am looking for a good community to re-learn the game with

2 sentence description of yourself/interests: i am an 18 year old college student, i often will have short downtime so minecraft would be the ideal way to pass the time while not studying. in game i'm a sort of jack of all trades, "anything you can do i can do mediocre" this is because i often play by myself and cannot 'specialize' in any one thing. i do not mind doing the basic tasks required for life in TFC; however i hate trying to find ore, because i rarely can do it right

---

whitelisted.

---

IGN: CaptinCamouflage

Why this server?: I have been playing with my friend on a server set up on his computer with TFC and we later added smart moving, but after extensive lag problems he abandoned ship and joined your server, I went and tried multiplier skyblock after being griefed within the first week, I talked to my friend and after hearing about his positive feedback I decided to make an application.

2 sentence description of yourself/interests: I am a 16 year old, who enjoys playing minecraft, I bought it when the pre-beta sale was going on in December 2010 and enjoyed it ever since. Some of my other interests are: cars, as well as building things in my garage, working with my hands and being in a competitive school robotics team.

---

whitelisted, fyi - there is a zero-tolerance policy for rule breaking for those 16-17yos on the server.

---

IGN: articdestiny

Why this server?: I feel that this will be a good server to play on because most whitelisted servers are and i really like servers with rules like this server has.

2 sentence description: i am a 15 year old, whos just loves minecraft, I can never get enough minecraft. i love to help with whatever i can and i try to do my best not to screw things up.

---

hmmm, denied for now.

---

IGN: Hedikia

Why this server?: Saw was 18+.  Looking for a great community to join with something different.

2 sentence description of yourself/interests:  I work nights at a hospital.  When I get off work I enjoy sitting at my pc just doing nothing.  Minecraft helps to pass the time.  I enjoy the challenge of TFC.  

---

whitelisted

---

IGN: CapsPacs

Why this server?:

Just lookin to play TFC.

Im not good with making sentences so...

I like rap music and video games. Nothing else really.

IGN: Bookish_Ottsel

Why this server?: I'd like to give TFC a shot in a multiplayer environment and this server seemed active.

Description of yourself/interests: I'm a starving artist with a green thumb, both in-game and out. Been playing Minecraft for ~3 years now.

Hey Rho, having lots of fun but recently I glitched through the world

...Like, the whole world :/

Was doing a smart-moving slide and ended up in a block. Then all the blocks without a face exposed to air disappeared and I started to fall into the void. I logged out in a panic, restarted my client etc etc but every time I log in I spawn at x=0 y=45 z=0. There are no blocks visible anywhere and I fall towards the void until I am teleported back up to x=0 y=45 z=0 and start the fall over again.

I was hoping you could /tp my player to x=-1632 y=152 z=-6273

It's where I built my house and about a dozen blocks from where I originally glitched out of the world.

I got the specific coords from a post I made a while back in http://terrafirmacraft.com/f/topic/683-post-your-tfcraft-pictures/page-16

Thanks for reading, please let me know via PM if you can help me out.

Ign: Trancruel2

Why this server: looking for a good mature server to interact peacefully with others for the common goals of the game but also to be allowed to do my own thing without being disrespected or interupted......

2 sentence discription: A creative builder with goals towards simulation style realism. Self sufficient, but a good teammate when needed.....