Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
rhodance

[0.79.15] Rhodance's "HugBox" Server [Closing May 22]

1,332 posts in this topic

Hmmm. My game server is mis-behaving. I am restarting it now.

Everything has been restarted

IGN: Lorokia

Why this server?: Seems to be the most active that I could find

2 sentence description of yourself/interests: Well, I'm going into Carpentry IRL, so I thoroughly enjoy designing buildings, and I'm also quite fond of a challenge... I can work quite well alone or in a team, either suit and I tend to be somewhat resourceful at times.

I would like too requst permision to be be aloud to play on this server please my username is the same as on here thanx and look forward to playing on here :)

Hey sorry i havent been on in an eternity...Sigh... my computer was broke for the longest time... do any of you even remember me i wonder?

Edit: Well i guess you must have went through the players that stopped coming in or something cause i am no longer able to join the game.. though the server seams to be open....

Edit2: if you guys are willing i would like to join the server again IGN: gemmaster22 ... Hope to see you there...

IGN:ScottyNine

Why this server?:18+

2 sentence description of yourself/interests:

Im on my 2nd year of my architecture degree. Building is in my blood lol.

Hey sorry i havent been on in an eternity...Sigh... my computer was broke for the longest time... do any of you even remember me i wonder?

Edit: Well i guess you must have went through the players that stopped coming in or something cause i am no longer able to join the game.. though the server seams to be open....

Edit2: if you guys are willing i would like to join the server again IGN: gemmaster22 ... Hope to see you there...

I recognize your username... you were trying to log in while I was on today. Hope to see you online, Wombat and I could always use another friendly face in our developing town.

IGN: funkymonkey9

Why this server?: First of all one of my main requirements was a whitelist, secondly I wanted to have a No grifing or PVP. And lastly I wanted a community to have fun with

2 sentence description of yourself/interests: I would say I'm a very tolerable guy, I love games and Anime. And I love to have friends to play with and enjoy some time relaxing and playing or simply talking.

I recognize your username... you were trying to log in while I was on today. Hope to see you online, Wombat and I could always use another friendly face in our developing town.

i used to play before the reset. But my computer went through an electrical Pulse. So much for the surge protector right? But thats why i haven't been on in a while.. i saved up a couple thousand dollars and now i have a pretty nice(basic) gaming computer... though it could still use some work...

Hi, I would like to be whitelisted.

IGN: DebakelOrakel

Why: Mainly because it says "longest running :D" :DI don't know but i think the community on this server might be nice.

I enjoy cooperative games like TerrafirmaCraft. I'm not much of a speaker, so i probably wont join any voice chat.

IGN: CapsPacs

Why this server?:

Just lookin to play TFC.

Im not good with making sentences so...

I like rap music and video games. Nothing else really.

---

whitelisted

---

IGN: Bookish_Ottsel

Why this server?: I'd like to give TFC a shot in a multiplayer environment and this server seemed active.

Description of yourself/interests: I'm a starving artist with a green thumb, both in-game and out. Been playing Minecraft for ~3 years now.

---

whitelisted

---

Ign: Trancruel2Age: 26Why this server: looking for a good mature server to interact peacefully with others for the common goals of the game but also to be allowed to do my own thing without being disrespected or interupted......2 sentence discription: A creative builder with goals towards simulation style realism. Self sufficient, but a good teammate when needed.....

---

whitelisted

---

IGN: Lorokia

Why this server?: Seems to be the most active that I could find

2 sentence description of yourself/interests: Well, I'm going into Carpentry IRL, so I thoroughly enjoy designing buildings, and I'm also quite fond of a challenge... I can work quite well alone or in a team, either suit and I tend to be somewhat resourceful at times.

---

whitelisted

---

Age:23I would like too requst permision to be be aloud to play on this server please my username is the same as on here thanx and look forward to playing on here :)

---

proper app format please

---

---

:/ i shut down the server for a bit, and then just did a new whitelist. i didn't cherry pick anyone. glad you are back now :)

whitelisted 

---

The server is still mis-behaving 

---

gah, what is it doing now?

---

IGN:ScottyNineAge:28Why this server?:18+2 sentence description of yourself/interests:Im on my 2nd year of my architecture degree. Building is in my blood lol.

---

whitelisted

---

IGN: funkymonkey9

Why this server?: First of all one of my main requirements was a whitelist, secondly I wanted to have a No grifing or PVP. And lastly I wanted a community to have fun with

2 sentence description of yourself/interests: I would say I'm a very tolerable guy, I love games and Anime. And I love to have friends to play with and enjoy some time relaxing and playing or simply talking.

---

whitelisted

---

Hi, I would like to be whitelisted.

IGN: DebakelOrakel

Why: Mainly because it says "longest running :D" :DI don't know but i think the community on this server might be nice.

I enjoy cooperative games like TerrafirmaCraft. I'm not much of a speaker, so i probably wont join any voice chat.

---

whitelisted

---

/cheer

now i am caught back up :)

hey 

am i whitelisted yet ? because i didn't join ts in a long time because i had some computer problems 

hey 

am i whitelisted yet ? because i didn't join ts in a long time because i had some computer problems 

---

yes.

Me and my friend would both like to join this server but he doesn't have a TFC forums account so I'm putting his application with mine, if that is ok ^_^

(mine)

IGN:q1xHallowx3p

Why this server?: The rules seem pretty straight forward, its a mature server, and it runs TFC. Also it's hosted in a country that speaks the same language as me so thats always a plus ^_^

2 sentence description of yourself/interests: I am a girl, love gaming. Other games I play include assassin's creed, all the elder scrolls, golden sun, used to be huge on pokemon but I dont play much anymore, magic the gathering, D&D, Shadowrun, sims, fable, and I love to play 2 player games. I love to crack jokes but I keep them PG if there's younger people on the server or if its a server rule, and I don't cuss in chat, but be warned for TS.

(friend's)

IGN: palatin

Why this server?:Its seems like a nice server with good guidelines. 

2 sentence description of yourself/interests: I enoy video and table top games of all sorts.  I'm a friendly person who looks forward to playing with you guys.  P.S, I like the Liliana icon

Me and my friend would both like to join this server but he doesn't have a TFC forums account so I'm putting his application with mine, if that is ok ^_^

(mine)

IGN:q1xHallowx3p

Why this server?: The rules seem pretty straight forward, its a mature server, and it runs TFC. Also it's hosted in a country that speaks the same language as me so thats always a plus ^_^

2 sentence description of yourself/interests: I am a girl, love gaming. Other games I play include assassin's creed, all the elder scrolls, golden sun, used to be huge on pokemon but I dont play much anymore, magic the gathering, D&D, Shadowrun, sims, fable, and I love to play 2 player games. I love to crack jokes but I keep them PG if there's younger people on the server or if its a server rule, and I don't cuss in chat, but be warned for TS.

(friend's)

IGN: palatin

Why this server?:Its seems like a nice server with good guidelines. 

2 sentence description of yourself/interests: I enoy video and table top games of all sorts.  I'm a friendly person who looks forward to playing with you guys.  P.S, I like the Liliana icon

---

whitelisted.

o.O you totally just listed out all of the games i like to play too. and it has literally taken years for anyone to notice what avatar i have been using here and on steam.

--- App format ---

IGN: bob4786

Why this server?: I love tfc but none of my friends are into minecraft. Also the age restriction is nice.

I love fishing and videogames. Love watching streamers on twitch while playing video games.

IGN: mr_cool_dark

Why this server?: it seems nice, I've checked out dome others but this one looks cool

I play WOW occasionally and minecraft.

I'm generally pretty cool, I can take quite a bit.

--- App format ---

IGN: bob4786

Why this server?: I love tfc but none of my friends are into minecraft. Also the age restriction is nice.

2 sentence description of yourself/interests:I love fishing and videogames. Love watching streamers on twitch while playing video games.

IGN: mr_cool_darkAge: 25Why this server?: it seems nice, I've checked out dome others but this one looks cool2 sentence description of yourself/interests:I play WOW occasionally and minecraft.I'm generally pretty cool, I can take quite a bit.

---

whitelisted.

IGN: in_extremis

I enjoy the hardcore survival aspect of TFC, exploration and mining are my two specialties, as well as castle/town-building.

IGN: UltimateElements

Why?: After a long while of playing on many faction/pvp/anarchy servers, i thought i'd try out something new.  I'm still a newbie at TFC, but i hope i can learn the features of this mod with good people, so i chose the most promising whitelisted server.

2 sentence description: I enjoy writing, drawing, playing piano and trumpet, and some video games (i like to keep my selection small): Minecraft, Simcity 4, GMod, and Battlefield (3 & 4).  I'm very patient and tend to mind my own business.

I enjoy the hardcore survival aspect of TFC, exploration and mining are my two specialties, as well as castle/town-building.

---

please submit a full application.

---

IGN: UltimateElements

Why?: After a long while of playing on many faction/pvp/anarchy servers, i thought i'd try out something new.  I'm still a newbie at TFC, but i hope i can learn the features of this mod with good people, so i chose the most promising whitelisted server.

2 sentence description: I enjoy writing, drawing, playing piano and trumpet, and some video games (i like to keep my selection small): Minecraft, Simcity 4, GMod, and Battlefield (3 & 4).  I'm very patient and tend to mind my own business.

---

whitelisted.

Why? Because i played on tomatonet for a while, and the server is no longer running, and this seemed like a good choice for a new start.

Me? I enjoy the hardcore survival aspect of TFC, exploration and mining are my two specialties, as well as castle/town-building. i am an electronics technician who enjoys long walks on the beach and talking about myself on internet forums.

Why? Because i played on tomatonet for a while, and the server is no longer running, and this seemed like a good choice for a new start.

Me? I enjoy the hardcore survival aspect of TFC, exploration and mining are my two specialties, as well as castle/town-building. i am an electronics technician who enjoys long walks on the beach and talking about myself on internet forums.

---

whitelisted.