Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
rhodance

[0.79.15] Rhodance's "HugBox" Server [Closing May 22]

1,332 posts in this topic

IGN: dutchraptor

Why this server?: Saw maga post a cool thread on the buildings in riverbend.

2 sentence description of yourself/interests: I play games, I make music, I enjoy TFC for the rich and diverse experience it provides and like co-operating with people to build large mythical architecture.

IGN: dutchraptor

Why this server?: Saw maga post a cool thread on the buildings in riverbend.

2 sentence description of yourself/interests: I play games, I make music, I enjoy TFC for the rich and diverse experience it provides and like co-operating with people to build large mythical architecture.

---

whitelisted

--- App format ---

IGN: Warlord2150

Why this server?: Trying to find a good quality, high uptime, relatively high population server to play on.  My current server seems to have slowly died off over the last few weeks.

2 sentence description of yourself/interests:  I work IT for a local ISP, so I tend to sit around on TFC most of the day playing.  My primary interest is building large scale, nordic style builds filled with fancy chiseled furniture. 

IGN: baboobies

Why this server?: seems to be fun and long lasting server.

2 sentence description of yourself/interests: im a gamer and mostly i enjoy MC for the variety of mods that it have, and i study design and visual communication .

my username: snaketokill

I am 13 but I act very respectful on minecraft and have never been ban

I am looking for a for some people to play tfc with and like your buildings for river bend and want to see them in person!

IGN: Imdatdudemhm

Why this server?: Looking for a TFC server to play on with others. Very difficult to find a good one this one seems to be good.

2 sentence description of yourself/interests: Although I'm a couple years under the age of 18 plus I think I'm mature enough to not be an annoyance and actually be helpful. I like games and sports.

IGN: Setsune1

Why?: You've been up a long time and sounds like fun.

Me?: I am quite new to TFC but know the basics to survive. Saddly I'm not the most talkative person but i like to be a part of a community.

--- App format ---

IGN: Warlord2150

Why this server?: Trying to find a good quality, high uptime, relatively high population server to play on.  My current server seems to have slowly died off over the last few weeks.

2 sentence description of yourself/interests:  I work IT for a local ISP, so I tend to sit around on TFC most of the day playing.  My primary interest is building large scale, nordic style builds filled with fancy chiseled furniture. 

---

whitelisted

---

IGN: baboobies

Why this server?: seems to be fun and long lasting server.

2 sentence description of yourself/interests: im a gamer and mostly i enjoy MC for the variety of mods that it have, and i study design and visual communication .

---

whitelisted

---

my username: snaketokill

I am 13 but I act very respectful on minecraft and have never been ban

I am looking for a for some people to play tfc with and like your buildings for river bend and want to see them in person!

---

app denied. too young.

---

IGN: Imdatdudemhm

Why this server?: Looking for a TFC server to play on with others. Very difficult to find a good one this one seems to be good.

2 sentence description of yourself/interests: Although I'm a couple years under the age of 18 plus I think I'm mature enough to not be an annoyance and actually be helpful. I like games and sports.

---

whitelisted, but one 1 strike rule.

---

IGN: Setsune1

Why?: You've been up a long time and sounds like fun.

Me?: I am quite new to TFC but know the basics to survive. Saddly I'm not the most talkative person but i like to be a part of a community.

---

whitelisted.

--- App format ---

IGN: powerman913717

Why this server?: I have tried many servers, and no server is good enough or has such a good community. Also I saw Maga's RiverBend post and I think it would be fun to join him and his town.

2 sentence description of yourself/interests: I'm a high school freshmen this upcoming term, I have also been enrolled in javascript courses over the summer. As far as interests go I enjoy playing minecraft mostly modded, I also enjoying learning new things from technology to other cultures.

I know that I was denied before....but I thought it was worth a shot to try again. I also understand your 18+ rule, but It would be nice to get a shot to play on your server.

Hey! I'd love to join :)

IGN: DutchMitchell

Why this server?: I want to play with other people who can respect rules..I don't like to have to watch my back and hide my stuff

2 sentence description of yourself/interests: I love building old themed buildings and medieval villages etc. I like pretty buildings and I like playing with other people, they make the game more fun

I hope I can play with you guys soon!

IGN: wormkiller78

Why this server?:i want a server were people are mature, some servers are just full of spam killing idiots. 

2 sentence description of yourself/interests: i am a hippie, slightly crazy, mature, fairly funny, and overall cheerful guy. i like to be peaceful at all costs, but sometimes i get a bit tempered, but not enough to hurt someone in game, if i do it is an accident. 

i understand if you do not let me in, but other than that thank you and have a nice eternity! Namaste!

--- App format ---

IGN: powerman913717

Why this server?: I have tried many servers, and no server is good enough or has such a good community. Also I saw Maga's RiverBend post and I think it would be fun to join him and his town.

2 sentence description of yourself/interests: I'm a high school freshmen this upcoming term, I have also been enrolled in javascript courses over the summer. As far as interests go I enjoy playing minecraft mostly modded, I also enjoying learning new things from technology to other cultures.

I know that I was denied before....but I thought it was worth a shot to try again. I also understand your 18+ rule, but It would be nice to get a shot to play on your server.

---

denied. too young.

---

Hey! I'd love to join :)

IGN: DutchMitchell

Why this server?: I want to play with other people who can respect rules..I don't like to have to watch my back and hide my stuff

2 sentence description of yourself/interests: I love building old themed buildings and medieval villages etc. I like pretty buildings and I like playing with other people, they make the game more fun

I hope I can play with you guys soon!

---

whitelisted.

---

IGN: wormkiller78

Why this server?:i want a server were people are mature, some servers are just full of spam killing idiots. 

2 sentence description of yourself/interests: i am a hippie, slightly crazy, mature, fairly funny, and overall cheerful guy. i like to be peaceful at all costs, but sometimes i get a bit tempered, but not enough to hurt someone in game, if i do it is an accident. 

i understand if you do not let me in, but other than that thank you and have a nice eternity! Namaste!

---

whitelisted. one strike rule.

---

thank you, many blessings

---

you're welcome. and to you as well.

IGN: jake_the_odd

Why this server?: Finally have spare time to do tfc and wanted to try a server that I've been interested in for some time now.

2 sentence description of yourself/interests: A person who's training a dog and is teaching themselves how to swordfight. Also, not one for too much talking, more of a listener than a speaker at times.

IGN: jake_the_odd

Why this server?: Finally have spare time to do tfc and wanted to try a server that I've been interested in for some time now.

2 sentence description of yourself/interests: A person who's training a dog and is teaching themselves how to swordfight. Also, not one for too much talking, more of a listener than a speaker at times.

---

whitelisted.

--

As a note, the server WILL be reset once build 79 rolls around. there sounds like there will be major mechanic changes in TFC along with all the new 1.7.X from minecraft. I don't know when the build will be out, but if it was like the last one, we might see it by the end of  the year.

GN: rick_999

Why this server?: Because this is a 18+ server so I hope on a good community

2 sentence description of yourself/interests: I'm Rick, play minecraft since 1.5.6 beta so almost 4 years. Played FTB for 1.5 years and TFC for a half year. I work at the McDonald's in the Netherlands as a manager.

IGN:Genjufens

Why this server?: Playing with M1sterX. Want to try out this mod. Looks to be real fun.

2 sentence description of yourself/interests: Gamer with a love for building. That is all.

IGN: M1sterx

Why this server?: Looking for a server with older people on it to play with my co-workers

2 sentence description of yourself/interests: I like all aspects of modded Minecraft and have played TerraFirmaCraft in the past. I now have a co-worker, Genjufens that wants to give it a shot with me so I found the best server out there and here we are.

GN: rick_999

Why this server?: Because this is a 18+ server so I hope on a good community

2 sentence description of yourself/interests: I'm Rick, play minecraft since 1.5.6 beta so almost 4 years. Played FTB for 1.5 years and TFC for a half year. I work at the McDonald's in the Netherlands as a manager.

---

whitelisted

---

IGN:Genjufens

Why this server?: Playing with M1sterX. Want to try out this mod. Looks to be real fun.

2 sentence description of yourself/interests: Gamer with a love for building. That is all.

---

whitelisted

---

IGN: M1sterx

Why this server?: Looking for a server with older people on it to play with my co-workers

2 sentence description of yourself/interests: I like all aspects of modded Minecraft and have played TerraFirmaCraft in the past. I now have a co-worker, Genjufens that wants to give it a shot with me so I found the best server out there and here we are.

---

whitelisted.

Lol. I always wonder a bit if people say my server is the best because they want to be whitelisted or if they really think it is the best of what is available.

I spent all night looking at TFC servers and yours stood out as the best option. Also, thanks for the whitelisting.

I spent all night looking at TFC servers and yours stood out as the best option. Also, thanks for the whitelisting.

---

which is kinda funny. All i do is pay a good host and stand a almost 'vanilla' TFC server up. I have not made spawn pretty or anything else. I just whitelist people for the most part.

Probably because i just see the server as a single player game where i can give tours  of my house or occasionally help people.

All of the impressive stuff is a long way from spawn in player made 'towns'. which works nicely, as we have not had an issue with theft in a long time. mostly because the buttmunchies of the internet see a ugly spawn and just leave, if they even get that far.

IGN: LadyBur

Why this server? Well I started out with TFC not long ago and it's kinda boring ♪all by myself♪

2 sentence description of yourself/interests: As the name suggests I am an 18 year old female gamer. Usually that's enough for people to like me xD

IGN: LadyBur

Why this server? Well I started out with TFC not long ago and it's kinda boring ♪all by myself♪

2 sentence description of yourself/interests: As the name suggests I am an 18 year old female gamer. Usually that's enough for people to like me xD

---

whitelisted.

lol, yep. its true in a number of games that females get cookie points. but generally, i prefer to think of people as something other then just a penis or vagina. :P

IGN: pokeashpoke

Why this server?: Because i'm tired of vanilla and TFC seems pretty fun. I choose this server because I want a community on TFC. And since you even

Smart Moving, How could I resist?

2 sentence description of yourself/interests: I am a decent builder and am experienced at TFC. I have gotten up to the Bismuith Age and know how to work and Anvil.