Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
rhodance

[0.79.15] Rhodance's "HugBox" Server [Closing May 22]

1,332 posts in this topic

IGN: LadyBur

Why this server? Well I started out with TFC not long ago and it's kinda boring ♪all by myself♪

2 sentence description of yourself/interests: As the name suggests I am an 18 year old female gamer. Usually that's enough for people to like me xD

Thats a poor view to have of life. Im sure you have more to say...

Im getting a "kicked by an operator" message. is my whitelist no longer valid?

IGN: pokeashpoke

Why this server?: Because i'm tired of vanilla and TFC seems pretty fun. I choose this server because I want a community on TFC. And since you even

Smart Moving, How could I resist?

2 sentence description of yourself/interests: I am a decent builder and am experienced at TFC. I have gotten up to the Bismuith Age and know how to work and Anvil.

---

whitelisted.

---

Im getting a "kicked by an operator" message. is my whitelist no longer valid?

---

it got reset months ago.

whitelisted again.

---

Can anyone join the server?

---

no. 'anyone' cannot join the server. :P

Select individuals may apply using the application and are whitelisted if they meet the criteria.

Still down right now as of 9:24 PM CST. 

Yes, this is a great server to play on. Because all the regulars here are awesome. Including me. :P

Aaaaand fixed now. Thanks Rhodance <3

Sorry guys. It looks like it silent crashed just after the restart earlier.

IGN: Maliscustos

Reason: Looking for a group to join up with. Current group doesn't do TFC.

IGN: batsegeziech

Why this server?: I have been dying to find a server that would allow me to play my favourite mod along other, mature, people.

2 sentence description of yourself/interests: I have been playing MC for about 4 years and only recently discovered TFC so I am wanting to play it with others. I myself am someone that likes to build and be creative which TFC allows me to do in every aspect that there is.

IGN: Maliscustos

Reason: Looking for a group to join up with. Current group doesn't do TFC.

---

please submit a full application.

---

IGN: batsegeziech

Why this server?: I have been dying to find a server that would allow me to play my favourite mod along other, mature, people.

2 sentence description of yourself/interests: I have been playing MC for about 4 years and only recently discovered TFC so I am wanting to play it with others. I myself am someone that likes to build and be creative which TFC allows me to do in every aspect that there is.

---

whitelisted.

i would like to join the server because i love playing in a multiplayer moded servers because of the trades we can do with each other and i also prefer chatting with some1 while im playing my ING:beizmerr

i would like to join the server because i love playing in a multiplayer moded servers because of the trades we can do with each other and i also prefer chatting with some1 while im playing my ING:beizmerr

---

please submit a full application. Also, please note that is this is the 'hugbox' server with rules.

IGN:beizmerr

Why this server?: probably the best i found on this forum

2 sentence description of yourself/interests:I like minecraft mostly because of command block stuff but recently i started playing TFC and i enjoyed it a lot.I even started building very good since i have the large variety of tree types and stone types (i cant even make a good-looking house in vanilla mc but tfc is a different game for me)

IGN:beizmerr

Why this server?: probably the best i found on this forum

2 sentence description of yourself/interests:I like minecraft mostly because of command block stuff but recently i started playing TFC and i enjoyed it a lot.I even started building very good since i have the large variety of tree types and stone types (i cant even make a good-looking house in vanilla mc but tfc is a different game for me)

---

whitelisted.

IGN: ChronicGenocide
Why this server?: I'm just looking for a server to play on in general. 
2 sentence description of yourself/interests: I'm a 17 year old from the Ukraine, moved to Canada 3 months ago. I work on servers and building computers in my spare time.

IGN: kapelland

Why this server?: I have been looking for a new server since the last one I was on shutdown.

2 sentence description of yourself/interests: I enjoy arts and crafts, as well as playing frizzbee.

IGN: ChronicGenocide
Why this server?: I'm just looking for a server to play on in general. 
2 sentence description of yourself/interests: I'm a 17 year old from the Ukraine, moved to Canada 3 months ago. I work on servers and building computers in my spare time.

---

whitelisted.

---

IGN: kapelland

Why this server?: I have been looking for a new server since the last one I was on shutdown.

2 sentence description of yourself/interests: I enjoy arts and crafts, as well as playing frizzbee.

---

whitelisted

IGN: Nozlen
Why this server?: First just want to say I LOVE this mod! Been playing for about a week and having the time of my life! and I'm looking for a really good host with longest running
2 sentence description of yourself/interests: I live in singapore. trying to find myself in this mod of mystery. I may not know where I'm headed, but I enjoy that feel. 

IGN:  superninjamace

Why this server?:  TFC is the best thing to happen to Minecraft since Minecraft.  Looking for a mature, immersive server to play on.  Even a grand palace full of excellent food gets lonely with only zombies for company.

2 sentence description of yourself/interests:  Dad of 3 who likes playing open-world games in what little free time I have.  Also enjoy making stuff in real life: food, beer, furniture, construction projects, etc.

Can you whitelist my friend his name is CarlosR2585

IGN: Nozlen
Why this server?: First just want to say I LOVE this mod! Been playing for about a week and having the time of my life! and I'm looking for a really good host with longest running
2 sentence description of yourself/interests: I live in singapore. trying to find myself in this mod of mystery. I may not know where I'm headed, but I enjoy that feel. 

IGN:  superninjamace

Why this server?:  TFC is the best thing to happen to Minecraft since Minecraft.  Looking for a mature, immersive server to play on.  Even a grand palace full of excellent food gets lonely with only zombies for company.

2 sentence description of yourself/interests:  Dad of 3 who likes playing open-world games in what little free time I have.  Also enjoy making stuff in real life: food, beer, furniture, construction projects, etc.

---

all three are whitelisted.