Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
rhodance

[0.79.15] Rhodance's "HugBox" Server [Closing May 22]

1,332 posts in this topic

IGN: Retrogrand & legozdude123 (My friend)

Why this server?:  A small survival series with my friend, I need a good host and a nice server. I feel this server will have a nice community and a great owner.

2 sentence description of yourself/interests:  Builder on many servers,  kinda suicidal/psychopathic. 

IGN: StephJ2Fan

Why this server?:  Looking for a secure, fun, safe server to play on

2 sentence description of yourself/interests:  I like co-oping with other players and helping out with building and such. IRL I like watching Model Rockets.

IGN: Verva

Why this server?: I've become interested in TFC with some friends and want to give it a go on a larger server. This one's the biggest whitelisted here, so I figure it must be pretty good. 

2 sentence description of yourself/interests: I have built/run/been admin on a few large mc servers. I play music and am beginning college for computer science.

Sup.

IGN: Retrogrand & legozdude123 (My friend)

Why this server?:  A small survival series with my friend, I need a good host and a nice server. I feel this server will have a nice community and a great owner.

2 sentence description of yourself/interests:  Builder on many servers,  kinda suicidal/psychopathic. 

---

ummm, generally, people do not advertise their mental heath, but simply hint at it. If you are looking for sympathy, i am not the person to talk to. They have medical professionals for that kind of thing.

as for whitelisting, you friend is too young and therefore denied.

---

IGN: StephJ2Fan

Why this server?:  Looking for a secure, fun, safe server to play on

2 sentence description of yourself/interests:  I like co-oping with other players and helping out with building and such. IRL I like watching Model Rockets.

---

whtielisted.

---

IGN: Verva

Why this server?: I've become interested in TFC with some friends and want to give it a go on a larger server. This one's the biggest whitelisted here, so I figure it must be pretty good. 

2 sentence description of yourself/interests: I have built/run/been admin on a few large mc servers. I play music and am beginning college for computer science.

Sup.

---

whitelisted.

IGN: BritishG4m3r

Age: 18Why this server?: Played TFC a lot a year or two ago, recently started getting back into it. Been playing with a couple mates (Verva above is one of them) and I'm just looking for a chilled out community to enjoy the game with. Maybe do a bit of trading or something to make the game seem more alive.

Two sentence description of yourself/interests: Same deal as Verva really. Administrated, run and worked on a decent number of large MC servers in the past. Currently a second year student at college for Computer Networking and working towards my CISCO CCNA qualification. I also do a fair amount of gaming, art, and music in my free time.

IGN: BritishG4m3rAge: 18Why this server?: Played TFC a lot a year or two ago, recently started getting back into it. Been playing with a couple mates (Verva above is one of them) and I'm just looking for a chilled out community to enjoy the game with. Maybe do a bit of trading or something to make the game seem more alive. Two sentence description of yourself/interests: Same deal as Verva really. Administrated, run and worked on a decent number of large MC servers in the past. Currently a second year student at college for Computer Networking and working towards my CISCO CCNA qualification. I also do a fair amount of gaming, art, and music in my free time.

---white listed.---CarlosR2585 - your whitelist is revoked until you speak to me.

the status banner for the server.

Posted Image

Hi there!

IGN: LubadubAge: 18Why this server?: Well I think this is a great place to meet people who are interested in the community. Almost all servers I have been a part of were run by annoying 12 year olds, and frankly I'm tired of that. I want a server that has a medium amount of people on it at some times. I like servers that are kind of quiet sometimes because sometimes you just gotta grind for some things. I would really like to be a part of your community and would treasure the opportunity to join you fun guys and gals.2 sentence description of myself/interests:Hi. my name is Ryan Mockett, I live up in the Great White North (Canada). I love theatre, and gaming and really enjoy talking to people on voice chat, it's a fun way to get to know them and connect with others on the internet.

Hi there!

IGN: LubadubAge: 18Why this server?: Well I think this is a great place to meet people who are interested in the community. Almost all servers I have been a part of were run by annoying 12 year olds, and frankly I'm tired of that. I want a server that has a medium amount of people on it at some times. I like servers that are kind of quiet sometimes because sometimes you just gotta grind for some things. I would really like to be a part of your community and would treasure the opportunity to join you fun guys and gals.2 sentence description of myself/interests:Hi. my name is Ryan Mockett, I live up in the Great White North (Canada). I love theatre, and gaming and really enjoy talking to people on voice chat, it's a fun way to get to know them and connect with others on the internet.

---

whitelisted

IGN: HypnoToadTrance

Why this server?: Recommended by srgtcuddles, who will most likely either have already posted by the time I finish posting, or will post soon afterward.

2 sentence description of yourself/interests: I am a boring person. I like music.

Thank you kindly for your consideration.

EDIT: Evidently, I type faster than Srgntcuddles

IGN: Srgntcuddles

Age: 25Why this server?: Seems like a nice server to play on. I'd like to meet some new friends and enjoy playing with others in the game. Just wanna have fun! ^^

Two sentence description of yourself/interests: I'm a friendly, laid back and helpful guy. I like to have fun and can be a jokester. I like building and exploring, general stuff.

IGN: HypnoToadTrance

Why this server?: Recommended by srgtcuddles, who will most likely either have already posted by the time I finish posting, or will post soon afterward.

2 sentence description of yourself/interests: I am a boring person. I like music.

Thank you kindly for your consideration.

EDIT: Evidently, I type faster than Srgntcuddles

IGN: Srgntcuddles

Why this server?: Seems like a nice server to play on. I'd like to meet some new friends and enjoy playing with others in the game. Just wanna have fun! ^^

Two sentence description of yourself/interests: I'm a friendly, laid back and helpful guy. I like to have fun and can be a jokester. I like building and exploring, general stuff.

---

you both are whitelisted.

IGN: TheTrailBoss4570

Why this server?: It seems to be a) stable B) b) well run c) capable of not crashing every 5 minutes

2 sentence description of yourself/interests:description: White male, cis, straight and I refuse to check my privlege. On a more relevant note, I have been playing Minecraft for 2 years and have been playing this mod for a month, so i'd like to join a good, long lasting serverInterests: Hunting, Shooting, metalworking

IGN:CuttyFlam67

Why this server?: It seems to be a pretty legitimate and well run server that has been around for a long time, that looks to make for a fun and long lasting TFC experience.

2 sentence description of yourself/interests: I have been playing vanilla MC ever since before you could shear sheep or go to the nether (2+ years), I recently started playing TFC, and feel I have enough experience to function on a multiplayer TFC server without asking for too much help. I have never been banned as well as never kicked except for anti-cheat plugins glitching out with boats and sprinting, I have acted as moderator on multiple servers, and was a long-standing administrator on one, managing around 40+ people at once. You can trust me to follow rules, and maintain good relations with staff and my neighbors. I seek to find a server to play on that makes for good friends, good playtime, and good competition. I hope to be accepted and see you soon.

RegardsCuttyFlam67 

IGN: TheTrailBoss4570

Why this server?: It seems to be a) stable B) B) well run c) capable of not crashing every 5 minutes

2 sentence description of yourself/interests:description: White male, cis, straight and I refuse to check my privlege. On a more relevant note, I have been playing Minecraft for 2 years and have been playing this mod for a month, so i'd like to join a good, long lasting serverInterests: Hunting, Shooting, metalworking

IGN:CuttyFlam67

Why this server?: It seems to be a pretty legitimate and well run server that has been around for a long time, that looks to make for a fun and long lasting TFC experience.

2 sentence description of yourself/interests: I have been playing vanilla MC ever since before you could shear sheep or go to the nether (2+ years), I recently started playing TFC, and feel I have enough experience to function on a multiplayer TFC server without asking for too much help. I have never been banned as well as never kicked except for anti-cheat plugins glitching out with boats and sprinting, I have acted as moderator on multiple servers, and was a long-standing administrator on one, managing around 40+ people at once. You can trust me to follow rules, and maintain good relations with staff and my neighbors. I seek to find a server to play on that makes for good friends, good playtime, and good competition. I hope to be accepted and see you soon.

RegardsCuttyFlam67 

---

both whitelisted.

It seems like I've been removed from the whitelist. Can I be re-added please?

It seems like I've been removed from the whitelist. Can I be re-added please?

---

:/ i don't remember the name. would you make a new app please.

Sure thing.

IGN: FifthDragon

Why this server?: I used to play on here back in the day. My old app is on page 2 I believe.

2 sentence description of yourself/interests: I enjoy playing minecraft, pokemon, and chess. I am a vegetarian who loves animals (getting my hands on soybeans will be a priority on this server). Despite my age, I like to think of myself as mature and am treated as such by many adults. Outside of video games, I enjoy programming (so more video games, pretty much).

Sure thing.IGN: FifthDragonAge: 15Why this server?: I used to play on here back in the day. My old app is on page 2 I believe.2 sentence description of yourself/interests: I enjoy playing minecraft, pokemon, and chess. I am a vegetarian who loves animals (getting my hands on soybeans will be a priority on this server). Despite my age, I like to think of myself as mature and am treated as such by many adults. Outside of video games, I enjoy programming (so more video games, pretty much).

---

whitelisted. one strike rule due to age.

IGN: furiousuk

Why: Sounds like a good bunch of people to join playing with. Never done server shizzle before so always good to play with a stable group. I'll be a sporadic player so it'll be good to be able to dip in and out of a group.

Me: I'm a dev by day so to try and make sure I'm not also a dev by night (at least, not every night) I'm also a keen gamer and MCer. MC is a good bit of escapism for me, I enjoy building stuff and exploration. Really looking forward to playing with other peeps as building a town just for yourself is kinda nuts. I'm after a bit of banter as well as contributing to some server projects.

Hello,

i've probably been the number 1 most active player on this server this past month haha. At least, with European times. A friend of mine would like to join and try out this mod too. Since he doesn't yet have a forum account and I do not want to wait for that I'm just going to apply for him

So his IGN is: patriotic_sugar

Why ; He wants to play together with me on TFC. We used to play on vanilla MC together, building medieval styled towns and fortresses. Im trying to get him into TFC and he is starting to love it just like me. He likes a small but serious community of people from around the world who don't grief and ruin the game.

Something about him: He is a serious and veteran mine crafter and is looking for something new and more challenging. He likes building things pretty instead over more efficient.

IGN: KMBKILLER

Why this server?: Seems as good as any other, and cause I prefer 18+ servers for hopefully the maturity level. Getting a little tired of kids.

2 sentence description of yourself/interests: As said above, I am 21 years old. 5'8 at roughly 200 pounds, not skin and bones but not overly fluffy either. I enjoy gaming in general along with reading, writing, walking around my neighborhood and enjoying a good talk. At times I can be quiet thoough other times I tend not to know when to shut up. I am a huge joker at times as well, all I got to say is if I go too far with a joke just let me know and I will apologize and do my best to remember not to say that joke. I am here to have fun and leave the drama behind so to speak. Anything else just ask me on here or on the TS3 for I will be trying to connect to it here after this post.

IGN: furiousuk

Why: Sounds like a good bunch of people to join playing with. Never done server shizzle before so always good to play with a stable group. I'll be a sporadic player so it'll be good to be able to dip in and out of a group.

Me: I'm a dev by day so to try and make sure I'm not also a dev by night (at least, not every night) I'm also a keen gamer and MCer. MC is a good bit of escapism for me, I enjoy building stuff and exploration. Really looking forward to playing with other peeps as building a town just for yourself is kinda nuts. I'm after a bit of banter as well as contributing to some server projects.

Hello,

i've probably been the number 1 most active player on this server this past month haha. At least, with European times. A friend of mine would like to join and try out this mod too. Since he doesn't yet have a forum account and I do not want to wait for that I'm just going to apply for him

So his IGN is: patriotic_sugar

Why ; He wants to play together with me on TFC. We used to play on vanilla MC together, building medieval styled towns and fortresses. Im trying to get him into TFC and he is starting to love it just like me. He likes a small but serious community of people from around the world who don't grief and ruin the game.

Something about him: He is a serious and veteran mine crafter and is looking for something new and more challenging. He likes building things pretty instead over more efficient.

IGN: KMBKILLER

Why this server?: Seems as good as any other, and cause I prefer 18+ servers for hopefully the maturity level. Getting a little tired of kids.

2 sentence description of yourself/interests: As said above, I am 21 years old. 5'8 at roughly 200 pounds, not skin and bones but not overly fluffy either. I enjoy gaming in general along with reading, writing, walking around my neighborhood and enjoying a good talk. At times I can be quiet thoough other times I tend not to know when to shut up. I am a huge joker at times as well, all I got to say is if I go too far with a joke just let me know and I will apologize and do my best to remember not to say that joke. I am here to have fun and leave the drama behind so to speak. Anything else just ask me on here or on the TS3 for I will be trying to connect to it here after this post.

---

all three are whitelisted.

IGN: Kirasy

Why this server?: Looks like a decent server and the idea of using of using TS to work together intrigues me.

2 sentence description of yourself/interests: Well typical things money, video games and terrafirmacraft

IGN: Kreign

Why this server?:

Because I never played TerraFirmaCraft, I took a look when the mod creation started. But later, I forgot the name of this mod. So, why this server? because it will be the first TFC server of my life and i'm looking for a good community to learn these new minecraft mechanics!

2 sentence description of yourself/interests:

I'm a good survivalist and I always looking some hard survival mods like wastelands 1.7.3b, my favorite, or more. I'm a good esthetics construction builder.

I'm by the way a french, I know that french players reputation is not really good, but I'll try to do my best :]