Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
rhodance

[0.79.15] Rhodance's "HugBox" Server [Closing May 22]

1,332 posts in this topic

I wish to be whitelisted if possible.

My playername is mykehdoom.I'm 26,I want to join this server because I love mature only servers, too many immature kids on other servers.

Plus this one is the oldest, and seems to be the longest running.

I build gaming PCs for a living, and love playing minecraft with terrafirmacraft + SEUS Shaders. It's such an amazing combination.I'm also married, and have a 3 month old son.

IGN: Blind_Bandit112

Why this server?: To join and play Terrafirmacraft in a social way. I've been playing the mod for about 6 months and I'd really like to start playing in a social setting.

2 sentence description of yourself/interests: 20 year old Australian student. Likes video games, reading, trains.

IGN: Kirasy

Why this server?: Looks like a decent server and the idea of using of using TS to work together intrigues me.

2 sentence description of yourself/interests: Well typical things money, video games and terrafirmacraft

IGN: Kreign

Why this server?:

Because I never played TerraFirmaCraft, I took a look when the mod creation started. But later, I forgot the name of this mod. So, why this server? because it will be the first TFC server of my life and i'm looking for a good community to learn these new minecraft mechanics!

2 sentence description of yourself/interests:

I'm a good survivalist and I always looking some hard survival mods like wastelands 1.7.3b, my favorite, or more. I'm a good esthetics construction builder.

I'm by the way a french, I know that french players reputation is not really good, but I'll try to do my best :]

I wish to be whitelisted if possible.

My playername is mykehdoom.

I'm 26,

I want to join this server because I love mature only servers, too many immature kids on other servers.

Plus this one is the oldest, and seems to be the longest running.

I build gaming PCs for a living, and love playing minecraft with terrafirmacraft + SEUS Shaders. It's such an amazing combination.

I'm also married, and have a 3 month old son.

IGN: Blind_Bandit112

Why this server?: To join and play Terrafirmacraft in a social way. I've been playing the mod for about 6 months and I'd really like to start playing in a social setting.

2 sentence description of yourself/interests: 20 year old Australian student. Likes video games, reading, trains.

---

all whitelisted.

IGN: Sooly0

Why this server?:

I've seen my brother (Kreign) playing this mod on this server, I was curious and I wanted to play with him and your community!

I'm a miner! I just love dig holes and find some new ores! I just get mad everytime I found a rare ore :).. And then i share all this stuff with players to improve the speed and creations of buildings! I'm not a good builder anyway, so I try to help the community with my mining performance. One negative point about me is that I'm a french and I don't really know speak english. This topic was written by my brother but with my ideas.

IGN: acerdragonevil

Why this server?: I wanted to play with bunch of friendly people that I would love to hang out with.

2 Sentence Describing myself.: I am a friendly person who likes to help others out with anything they need. I also like to play with other people and im very cooperative.

IGN: Sooly0

Why this server?:

I've seen my brother (Kreign) playing this mod on this server, I was curious and I wanted to play with him and your community!

I'm a miner! I just love dig holes and find some new ores! I just get mad everytime I found a rare ore :).. And then i share all this stuff with players to improve the speed and creations of buildings! I'm not a good builder anyway, so I try to help the community with my mining performance. One negative point about me is that I'm a french and I don't really know speak english. This topic was written by my brother but with my ideas.

IGN: acerdragonevil

Why this server?: I wanted to play with bunch of friendly people that I would love to hang out with.

2 Sentence Describing myself.: I am a friendly person who likes to help others out with anything they need. I also like to play with other people and im very cooperative.

---

both whitelisted.

IGN: SKRen

Why this server?: I like playing with others. Playing SP gets boring/repetitive after a while.

2 sentence description of yourself/interests: I'm a builder at heart. My play schedule is erratic due to school, but I'm on at least 1-2 days a week.

IGN: Antimattergizmo

Why this server?: I'd like to keep clinging to the hope there is at least one decent server out there not full of plebeians. At least I'm guaranteed to not bear with squeakers on Teamspeak with this one. Plus TFC is a multiplayer mod at heart and I've heard grand things about this particular server. Thinking about it I believe I have been around since build 17 or so; hard to imagine we are already near 80.

2 sentence description of yourself/interests: Not much to say about me if you want skills, because in that manner I'm basically nothing though I'm a rather good sport about it and enjoy a good laugh now and then. I'm quite the nerd if you couldn't tell, and probably will end up-depending on my initial experience-devoting a large amount of time at the very least every other day until I burn myself out.

IGN: SKRen

Why this server?: I like playing with others. Playing SP gets boring/repetitive after a while.

2 sentence description of yourself/interests: I'm a builder at heart. My play schedule is erratic due to school, but I'm on at least 1-2 days a week.

IGN: Antimattergizmo

Why this server?: I'd like to keep clinging to the hope there is at least one decent server out there not full of plebeians. At least I'm guaranteed to not bear with squeakers on Teamspeak with this one. Plus TFC is a multiplayer mod at heart and I've heard grand things about this particular server. Thinking about it I believe I have been around since build 17 or so; hard to imagine we are already near 80.

2 sentence description of yourself/interests: Not much to say about me if you want skills, because in that manner I'm basically nothing though I'm a rather good sport about it and enjoy a good laugh now and then. I'm quite the nerd if you couldn't tell, and probably will end up-depending on my initial experience-devoting a large amount of time at the very least every other day until I burn myself out.

---

Both whitelisted.

IGN: GGuimaraes

Why this server?: I want to get some fun and meet some friends

2 sentence description of yourself/interests: Builds and roleplay

IGN: SashHQ

Why this server?:

I've tried your other server and i really liked it but I want to feel my stuff safer.

I like to farm and do farms in a mass scale :D i play the mod with a friend. He is also 19 and he is pretty much same as me his IGN: DaHuDoHu

IGN: Nebula111

Why this server?: I would much rather play multiplayer then single player! Combine that with some TFC and it should be a blast! I like the fact that it is whitelisted as well making it a more secure and tightly knit community!

2 sentence desc: I like to adventure and get loaded up with essentially a constant supply of all materials. I enjoy playing alongside others and typically build with a more rustic theme.

IGN: GGuimaraes

Why this server?: I want to get some fun and meet some friends

2 sentence description of yourself/interests: Builds and roleplay

IGN: SashHQ

Why this server?:

I've tried your other server and i really liked it but I want to feel my stuff safer.

I like to farm and do farms in a mass scale :D i play the mod with a friend. He is also 19 and he is pretty much same as me his IGN: DaHuDoHu

IGN: Nebula111

Why this server?: I would much rather play multiplayer then single player! Combine that with some TFC and it should be a blast! I like the fact that it is whitelisted as well making it a more secure and tightly knit community!

2 sentence desc: I like to adventure and get loaded up with essentially a constant supply of all materials. I enjoy playing alongside others and typically build with a more rustic theme.

---

whitelisted.

IGN: BaloonNOR

Why this server?:

It's close to vanilla, Small comunity- Seems to be filled with players who know there way around TFC, I havent played it since 1.2.5 so I'm clueless atm. Im searching a comunity instead of singleplayer, and I hope I found it :)
And its 18+ something I really prefeer. 

I love building, keeping stuff themed, making everything serve a purpose- carefully plan placement of buidlings, roads- stairs. 
Everything.. to keep it short, major MC OCD. 

I have a hard time being in faction with people who cant keep a theme, there builds hurts my eyes .. Becouse of that I usually start my own faction when joining faction servers .. I'm really looking forward to see how the TFC comunity plays it out, and I hope there is players like me on the server! :)

IGN:bluepotatoes

Why this server? This server has mature players that wont act like like usual people on minecraft servers. On this server I can hope to log in and none of my stuff be greifed or have other things built in a trollish fashion in my area. This server seems like a good one to start a life in terrafirmacraft. 

2 sentence description of yourself/interests: I am still a highschooler and I enjoy to play video games. I am part of multiple age limit communities and I enjoy roleplaying. 

I hope that this server is going to be more active with more people who come online regularly instead of mostly just..me.

IGN: BaloonNOR

Why this server?:

It's close to vanilla, Small comunity- Seems to be filled with players who know there way around TFC, I havent played it since 1.2.5 so I'm clueless atm. Im searching a comunity instead of singleplayer, and I hope I found it :)And its 18+ something I really prefeer. 

I love building, keeping stuff themed, making everything serve a purpose- carefully plan placement of buidlings, roads- stairs. Everything.. to keep it short, major MC OCD. I have a hard time being in faction with people who cant keep a theme, there builds hurts my eyes .. Becouse of that I usually start my own faction when joining faction servers .. I'm really looking forward to see how the TFC comunity plays it out, and I hope there is players like me on the server! :)

---

whitelisted.

IGN:bluepotatoes

Why this server? This server has mature players that wont act like like usual people on minecraft servers. On this server I can hope to log in and none of my stuff be greifed or have other things built in a trollish fashion in my area. This server seems like a good one to start a life in terrafirmacraft. 

2 sentence description of yourself/interests: I am still a highschooler and I enjoy to play video games. I am part of multiple age limit communities and I enjoy roleplaying. 

IGN:monkeyjump5643

Why this server?:I just want to play on a server

----

...... no. you didn't complete the application.

*headshake* as previously stated, i don't even care if you lie on your app, but i will hold you to whatever you say.

Hey Rhodance, I really enjoy your server. I've built a big town with a friend of mine but I'd really love it if this server would get more people in different villages etc. Is there any way to make this server more popular? There are quite some villages and houses of people who..never play..?

IGN: DaHuDoHu

Why this server?:

A friend of mine is whitelisted and i want to play with him

I like minecraft but i think TFC is more interesting because it is kinda difficult. 

IGN: DaHuDoHu

Why this server?:

A friend of mine is whitelisted and i want to play with him

I like minecraft but i think TFC is more interesting because it is kinda difficult. 

---

whitelisted

---

Hey Rhodance, I really enjoy your server. I've built a big town with a friend of mine but I'd really love it if this server would get more people in different villages etc. Is there any way to make this server more popular? There are quite some villages and houses of people who..never play..?

---

there is no easy way to make anything more popular. 

i could always advertise online, but that can be a real pain.

you could bring some friends and then brag to everyone else how great it is.

IGN: FrenchyM29

Why this server: I have been playing Minecraft since August 2010, and TFC since August 2013. I was on a MC+ server for almost 3 years and Mod there for the last few months before the server closed, and this server seems to be the best contender for a TFC server I could get attached to and keep coming back for.

Interests: Games and history are probably the most relevant, though reading, photography, and listening to music both feature prominently as well. 

IGN: FrenchyM29

Why this server: I have been playing Minecraft since August 2010, and TFC since August 2013. I was on a MC+ server for almost 3 years and Mod there for the last few months before the server closed, and this server seems to be the best contender for a TFC server I could get attached to and keep coming back for.

Interests: Games and history are probably the most relevant, though reading, photography, and listening to music both feature prominently as well. 

---

whitelisted