Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
rhodance

[0.79.15] Rhodance's "HugBox" Server [Closing May 22]

1,332 posts in this topic

Very interested in playing on your server IGN DeadAggressor.

---

please submit a full application.

IGN: DeadAggressor

Why this server?: No PvP and Whitelisted.

2 sentence description of yourself/interests: I enjoy playing Minecraft and was burned out from ordinary plugins I stumbled into modded Minecraft which rekindled my fire, even more so when I fumbled my way into TFC. I relish living in a survival world and TFC just makes it more realistic which I prefer (oddly enough) in this genre of video games.

I would love to join this server. i have only been playing terrafirmacraft for a week but i know a lot about this mod. i would never grief or steel in any way and love to help people with projects. My username is Jacaracciolo10. if i can join this server i will be in touch. :D Thank you!

and i want to join this server because i want to play with other people and not have to worry about being griefed or waking up to nithing.

Hey Rhodance, I have something that has been bothering me and some other players on the servers.

So, doing agriculture is very hard on this server. The seasons change so fast. For example, its's summer at some random night, lets say 8 o clock. If i check back the next morning its already late winter. Seasons change very rapidly. Is there something you can do about this? I really want to do agriculture but I have to stay online in order to keep an eye on the seasons :/

Mitchell

2 sentence description of yourself/interests: I enjoy playing Minecraft and was burned out from ordinary plugins I stumbled into modded Minecraft which rekindled my fire, even more so when I fumbled my way into TFC. I relish living in a survival world and TFC just makes it more realistic which I prefer (oddly enough) in this genre of video games.

---

sorry about taking so long, i will add you this evening,

---

I would love to join this server. i have only been playing terrafirmacraft for a week but i know a lot about this mod. i would never grief or steel in any way and love to help people with projects. My username is Jacaracciolo10. if i can join this server i will be in touch. :D Thank you!

Me? :)

and i want to join this server because i want to play with other people and not have to worry about being griefed or waking up to nithing.

---

please complete a proper application.

---

Hey Rhodance, I have something that has been bothering me and some other players on the servers.

So, doing agriculture is very hard on this server. The seasons change so fast. For example, its's summer at some random night, lets say 8 o clock. If i check back the next morning its already late winter. Seasons change very rapidly. Is there something you can do about this? I really want to do agriculture but I have to stay online in order to keep an eye on the seasons :/

Mitchell

---

i can increase the year length from the standard, but that would require that all members of the server manually update their config file. is that what you want to do?

I'd like to join. I've been looking for a good TFC server.

My IGN is danyellhaze. 

IGN: mnabbott

Why this server?: i joined another server and i got up to steel and now the server is ending, so looking for a more stable server to go to end game.

2 sentence description of yourself/interests: im 222 years old my name is michael, i go to school full time in California. i like to play tons of games when i have spare time.

---

whitelisted.

---

IGN: mnabbott

Why this server?: i joined another server and i got up to steel and now the server is ending, so looking for a more stable server to go to end game.

2 sentence description of yourself/interests: im 222 years old my name is michael, i go to school full time in California. i like to play tons of games when i have spare time.

---

whitelisted.

---

I'd like to join. I've been looking for a good TFC server.

My IGN is danyellhaze. 

---

seriously?!?!?! how many times do i need to say on the same page, "SUBMIT A FULL APPLICATION!!!"

dude. that all i ask for. 

IGN: Ace_of_Knaves

Why this server?: It seems to have an OK community and is whitelisted

2 sentence description of yourself/interests: After a two month hiatus I'm finally getting back into playing MC. I used to be pretty active FTB/vanilla player but then decided to focus on IRL stuff. Now, I finally have enough free time to indulge in TFC again.

IGN: Ace_of_Knaves

Why this server?: It seems to have an OK community and is whitelisted

2 sentence description of yourself/interests: After a two month hiatus I'm finally getting back into playing MC. I used to be pretty active FTB/vanilla player but then decided to focus on IRL stuff. Now, I finally have enough free time to indulge in TFC again.

---

whitelisted.

Hello there

IGN: GeldscheinLp

Why this server: Because i heard great things about this server and i want to play with some other player not only normal minecraft i want to play TerraFirmaCraft with more player so i would like it when i can get on the server and i would be nice to everyone when he is nice to me  :D

IGN: erik4556

Why this server?: I have seen this server and I believe it is a server that best suits me and my play style, fun, cooperative gameplay, free from 5 year olds and trolls

2 sentence description of yourself/interests: I am currently an incoming freshman in high school and have always taken advanced classes above my age. Despite my age being lacking, I am much more mature than most of my age. I am not easily offended and thus would be fine with most, if not all 18+ humor.

For the past couple of weeks I have been keeping the spawn supplied with some starter items-- water jugs, rocks, sticks, food, torches, plank blocks, logs--but have had almost no takers.  Has the spawn moved?  Have new players not been joining?  Or are all the newbs grizzled wilderness veterans who can thrive without even two rocks to rub together (since the spawn area has been picked clean)?

I don't really see any new people during european gaming times, don't know about the american though. We should really find a way to advertise this server because it's a real good one  :lol:

IGN: SapphiraKitten

Why this server?: I've wanted to play on HugBox for a while as there's a lack of bullcrap addons, but just got so tired with signing up to forums I wouldn't use again strictly to get whitelisted for servers. I played on the FFA server (until it went bye-bye), decided it was time to finally buck up and make an account on the TFC forums.

2 sentence description of yourself/interests: I'm a sparky, helpful, keep to the rules kind of chick. I also enjoy joking around (within reason) and encouraging others to have fun.

Hello there

IGN: GeldscheinLp

Why this server: Because i heard great things about this server and i want to play with some other player not only normal minecraft i want to play TerraFirmaCraft with more player so i would like it when i can get on the server and i would be nice to everyone when he is nice to me  :D

---

whitelisted.

---

IGN: erik4556

Why this server?: I have seen this server and I believe it is a server that best suits me and my play style, fun, cooperative gameplay, free from 5 year olds and trolls

2 sentence description of yourself/interests: I am currently an incoming freshman in high school and have always taken advanced classes above my age. Despite my age being lacking, I am much more mature than most of my age. I am not easily offended and thus would be fine with most, if not all 18+ humor.

---

too young, denied.

---

IGN: SapphiraKitten

Why this server?: I've wanted to play on HugBox for a while as there's a lack of bullcrap addons, but just got so tired with signing up to forums I wouldn't use again strictly to get whitelisted for servers. I played on the FFA server (until it went bye-bye), decided it was time to finally buck up and make an account on the TFC forums.

2 sentence description of yourself/interests: I'm a sparky, helpful, keep to the rules kind of chick. I also enjoy joking around (within reason) and encouraging others to have fun.

---

whitelisted

I like how the land around spawn isn't butchered. That's a first to see.

I like how the land around spawn isn't butchered. That's a first to see.

---

nope. i had to fix a couple of places in creative a while back, but its all good now. i may need to come back and replant trees though... plus i think there are a few people who stock spawn with supplies.

Hello,

I'd like to report an action of griefing. GeldscheinLp came to my village and stole all of my steel bars to make his tools and more. I do not know what else he stole as well but my wood is also gone. Something else he did was building world's ugliest house in the middle of the city without any permission.. 

What I am going to do about this is breaking his house down and putting the stuff in a couple of chests with signs explaining the reason. If he has any sense of respect or common knowledge he'd understand and move out.

DutchMitchell & patriotic_sugar

Hello 

I am so sorry for the house but the steel was i think my little brother because i logget out in the city with stone tools and an house that wasnt finished because i did go to a friend but when i logget (around 4h later) in i had steel tools and the house was finished 

I talked with patriotic_sugar and we made a deal i destroy my house and build a better one and i will give all the steel tools back