Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
rhodance

[0.79.15] Rhodance's "HugBox" Server [Closing May 22]

1,332 posts in this topic

Nice to see that everything sorted itself out. it does sound like your brother needs to be more respectful of your stuff though.

I've been stuck in a chunk for the last 2 days. I cannot play on the server, due to being immobile and stuck between falling and being surrounded by.. dirt, apparently. Nothing directly covering face. It just acts like I'm stuck in a hole. Can't jump out of the ground, nothing. Was playing fine before it happened.

I've been stuck in a chunk for the last 2 days. I cannot play on the server, due to being immobile and stuck between falling and being surrounded by.. dirt, apparently. Nothing directly covering face. It just acts like I'm stuck in a hole. Can't jump out of the ground, nothing. Was playing fine before it happened.

---

sorry to hear that. if you can drop me the cords of your house or bed, i can do a player file edit. or if you are on this evening, i could just TP you.

I can get on right now.

Edit: Scratch that, it hemorrhages me out. Coords for home is somehere around 14862, -12138

I can get on right now.

Edit: Scratch that, it hemorrhages me out. Coords for home is somehere around 14862, -12138

---

ok. working on it now.

---

ok. working on it now.

---

it should be fixed now. let me know if you can log in ok.

i was in what appears to be your house, without an issue. you player file put you at about 1k away from home though before i changed it.

if that doesnt work, i will just delete your player file, have you log in, tp you, and give you your stuff back. 

Hello, I would like to apply with 3other friends, ill link their responses on the format aswell

Me Kasper

IGN: Biletooth

Why this server?: I was looking for a dedicated whitelisted stable server and I think I found it!

2 sentence description of yourself/interests: Hello I am Kasper, mostly a casual gamer. Interests include heavy metal music, everything thats green and games.

David

IGN: Gintu

Why this server? : I wanted to play on a server together with Kasper as it was not possible to do it lan.

2 sentence description of yourself/interests: Hi my name is David, Im very into redstone and automating vanilla wise the world, I know tfc is not about automation but I like to try some experiments!

Hannes

IGN: Mistergrave

Why this server? : On small modpacks I try to host my own server but running tfc for a lot of people demands a very good computer, thats why we chose to apply to a dedicated server.

2 sentence description of yourself/interests: Hello my name is Hannes , same as David I want to be able to play together on a server with friends which is the most appealing part for me of minecraft the multiplayer!

I like messing around and trying to build nice stuff!

Thomas

IGN : Thomachee

Why this server? To be able to play together with friends on a lagg free server!

2 sentence description of yourself/interests: Im Thomas, Im also a casual gamer that fell in love with minecraft, this mod made me rediscover my old minecraft love.

Hello, I would like to apply with 3other friends, ill link their responses on the format aswell

Me Kasper

IGN: Biletooth

Why this server?: I was looking for a dedicated whitelisted stable server and I think I found it!

2 sentence description of yourself/interests: Hello I am Kasper, mostly a casual gamer. Interests include heavy metal music, everything thats green and games.

David

IGN: Gintu

Why this server? : I wanted to play on a server together with Kasper as it was not possible to do it lan.

2 sentence description of yourself/interests: Hi my name is David, Im very into redstone and automating vanilla wise the world, I know tfc is not about automation but I like to try some experiments!

Hannes

IGN: Mistergrave

Why this server? : On small modpacks I try to host my own server but running tfc for a lot of people demands a very good computer, thats why we chose to apply to a dedicated server.

2 sentence description of yourself/interests: Hello my name is Hannes , same as David I want to be able to play together on a server with friends which is the most appealing part for me of minecraft the multiplayer!

I like messing around and trying to build nice stuff!

Thomas

IGN : Thomachee

Why this server? To be able to play together with friends on a lagg free server!

2 sentence description of yourself/interests: Im Thomas, Im also a casual gamer that fell in love with minecraft, this mod made me rediscover my old minecraft love.

---

all whitelisted.

so, when the new update comes out, i will:

1 - bump it back up a couple GB

2 - reset the world

3 - set to a longer year length

4 - snag another set of smartmoving / player api (as long as  can get my hands on the right version)

Are you doing a different world or the same one but just a fresh world? I'd hate to see my village to be wiped haha. But I'd like to start over again too though.

Thanks for keeping this server alive! This is by far the best server ;)

Are you doing a different world or the same one but just a fresh world? I'd hate to see my village to be wiped haha. But I'd like to start over again too though.

Thanks for keeping this server alive! This is by far the best server ;)

---

i was planning on a new world with a new seed. it makes life more interesting. maybe we can even work on a proper player built town at spawn.

IGN: Chiroptarin

Why this server?: I'm interested in the way the server was presented and it does seem that the staff is mature and capable.

2 sentence description of yourself/interests: My name is Ash, and I have played Minecraft for several years now, and enjoy a wide variety of modpacks: FTB, TFC, Tekkit, ATL, and others. I would really like to help with building the new server, as I have some experience in doing so before. Consider me, please!

IGN: Chiroptarin

Why this server?: I'm interested in the way the server was presented and it does seem that the staff is mature and capable.

2 sentence description of yourself/interests: My name is Ash, and I have played Minecraft for several years now, and enjoy a wide variety of modpacks: FTB, TFC, Tekkit, ATL, and others. I would really like to help with building the new server, as I have some experience in doing so before. Consider me, please!

---

whitelisted.

i'm amused how you make it sound like i am not the only 'staff member' here.

--- App format ---

IGN: Dradix

Why this server?: Seems like a good community, and would like to be apart of it.

2 sentence description of yourself/interests: I enjoy to play other computer games such as LoL,Tera, as well as play with my 2 dogs. But when it comes to minecraft i can't think of playing minecraft any easier than terra firma craft.

--- App format ---

IGN: Dradix

Why this server?: Seems like a good community, and would like to be apart of it.

2 sentence description of yourself/interests: I enjoy to play other computer games such as LoL,Tera, as well as play with my 2 dogs. But when it comes to minecraft i can't think of playing minecraft any easier than terra firma craft.

---

whitelisted.

just bumped the server from 4GB back to 8GB again, in prep for the new version (and new/returning people that will come with it).

i was planning on a new world with a new seed. it makes life more interesting. maybe we can even work on a proper player built town at spawn.

Random seed or chosen seed?

Random seed or chosen seed?

---

random for the most part. i just clear the world and restart until i find one i like.

IGN: mwolfert

Why this server?: I recently started on a different server the other day, but the admins cant seem to fix whatever it is that is causing the server to crash when I am near where I settled down. I would prefer better support, and with a long running history, I assume you guys know what you are doing :DI simply enjoy company, and other TFC players to chat with while I play.

2 sentence description of yourself/interests: I'm a programmer, and enjoy coding in java. I'm typically a loner, and I expect to travel very far north or south (depending on where I spawn), and I'll do most of everything by myself. 

p.s. If your server is set up with a maximum size, and those dimension prohibit me from being able to make it to relatively cold climates (9-15k or so would be fine), I will end up moving on to a different server, so please consider that when you evaluate this application.

I try to join and it says kicked by an operator 

IGN: mwolfert

Why this server?: I recently started on a different server the other day, but the admins cant seem to fix whatever it is that is causing the server to crash when I am near where I settled down. I would prefer better support, and with a long running history, I assume you guys know what you are doing :D. I simply enjoy company, and other TFC players to chat with while I play.

2 sentence description of yourself/interests: I'm a programmer, and enjoy coding in java. I'm typically a loner, and I expect to travel very far north or south (depending on where I spawn), and I'll do most of everything by myself. 

p.s. If your server is set up with a maximum size, and those dimension prohibit me from being able to make it to relatively cold climates (9-15k or so would be fine), I will end up moving on to a different server, so please consider that when you evaluate this application.

---

whitelisted. there is not max size on the world.

---

I try to join and it says kicked by an operator 

---

-.-

duh. you have to be whitelisted to not get kicked by mymcadmin.

How do I get whitelisted?

---

not going to happen.

IGN: Trulhammaren

Why this server?: Seems like a decent enough place as far as I can tell, not to mention the idea of a restart appeals to me.

2 sentence description of yourself/interests: Former band nerd, current Medieval Reenactor, probably most importantly, bored to tears. I take pride in my abilities as a builder. I really hate trying to do these 'Describe yourself' things...