Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
rhodance

[0.79.15] Rhodance's "HugBox" Server [Closing May 22]

1,332 posts in this topic

IGN: NicholasFoxden

Age: 17, but I'm hoping you don't just deny me immediately just because I'm not 18. I can assure you I'm as mature as any.

Why this server?: Because this is a '18+' server. Which in my experience is more of a call for maturity then anything else, and I hate not being able to swear just because server  owners want to be 'family friendly', And this is TFC.

2 sentence description of yourself/interests: I plan on spending a good amount of time on this server in the down time between game/program development and school. I plan on becoming either a General Computer Engineer, or a Game Designer.

IGN: Trulhammaren

Why this server?: Seems like a decent enough place as far as I can tell, not to mention the idea of a restart appeals to me.

2 sentence description of yourself/interests: Former band nerd, current Medieval Reenactor, probably most importantly, bored to tears. I take pride in my abilities as a builder. I really hate trying to do these 'Describe yourself' things...

IGN: Mudkipz55

Why this server?: It looks like a very successful server and I haven't been playing TFC for a super long time, so I thought it would be good to start on a well balanced server for the first smp I do.  

2 sentence description of yourself/interests: I am a natural optimist in general and I love to be around people. I love the outdoors and especially bow hunting with my dad and brother. I would say I'm pretty good at getting things done when they need to be, as well as having fun and just goofing around. I didn't really know if the question was referring to real life or in game, so yeah.... :)

IGN: Mudkipz55

Why this server?: It looks like a very successful server and I haven't been playing TFC for a super long time, so I thought it would be good to start on a well balanced server for the first smp I do.  

2 sentence description of yourself/interests: I am a natural optimist in general and I love to be around people. I love the outdoors and especially bow hunting with my dad and brother. I would say I'm pretty good at getting things done when they need to be, as well as having fun and just goofing around. I didn't really know if the question was referring to real life or in game, so yeah.... :)

---

denied, too young.

on another note, i accidentally broke a chunk by spawn (apparently TFC can't stand ferns), so i am fixing now...

server is back up. >.< the castle i was building at spawn is gone, as well as the very old spawn hut and the newer one with supplies (sorry). the fruit trees are still there as well as is the bridge and the building right next to it.

if anyone has magic region editing skills, this is the broken region:

https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=68513E6039D123BF%212446

i added a building to spawn :), to replace the ones i broke :(

if someone could stock it with some additional fruit trees, that would be very nice. maybe have fun doing some rearranging.

also, spawn has gold and a few other things that just got partially replaced.

Greetings, I would like to apply for the server

IGN: TheDanteDarkstar

Why this server?: Because it is vanilla TFC enough and seems like a good server. And TFC in single player gets dull fast.

2 sentence description of yourself/interests: I'm looking forward to being part of a community, with trade and division of labor, so that I don't have to do all and everything, but can focus on a specific role or two. I have an idea of constructing monastery or a library where I will try to gather and maintain the knowledge stored in books, though I accept that this may fail for one reason or another.

Note: My presence on the server will be very irregular, possibly with days where I'm on for hours and hours, and weeks where I don't log in even once. If this is not acceptable, then reject my application, as I cannot make a commitment to regularly be online in any reasonably long timeframe.

Greetings, I would like to apply for the server

IGN: TheDanteDarkstar

Why this server?: Because it is vanilla TFC enough and seems like a good server. And TFC in single player gets dull fast.

2 sentence description of yourself/interests: I'm looking forward to being part of a community, with trade and division of labor, so that I don't have to do all and everything, but can focus on a specific role or two. I have an idea of constructing monastery or a library where I will try to gather and maintain the knowledge stored in books, though I accept that this may fail for one reason or another.

Note: My presence on the server will be very irregular, possibly with days where I'm on for hours and hours, and weeks where I don't log in even once. If this is not acceptable, then reject my application, as I cannot make a commitment to regularly be online in any reasonably long timeframe.

Thank you. I'll try as soon as I get back from work (which I'm at right now... on Sunday :( ).

Tobias1222/Wildfir3 is assisting me with administrative tasks at the moment, so he is allowed to be in console and op. just fyi.

also, restarts are now every 4 hours, with no notification at this time. with a 10 minute warning.

I think my house got nuked in the server problems last night.  I had a comfy little hobbit-hole at 14644, -14723.  Now it's just...gone.  All my handiwork and possessions just vanished, and the terrain looks like I was never there.  But the giant sequoia I accidentally cut down is back, so I got that goin' for me, which is nice.

Or maybe it was all just a dream....submit your conspiracy theories and we'll have a contest.  Winner gets a half-eaten loaf of barley bread.

I think my house got nuked in the server problems last night.  I had a comfy little hobbit-hole at 14644, -14723.  Now it's just...gone.  All my handiwork and possessions just vanished, and the terrain looks like I was never there.  But the giant sequoia I accidentally cut down is back, so I got that goin' for me, which is nice.

Or maybe it was all just a dream....submit your conspiracy theories and we'll have a contest.  Winner gets a half-eaten loaf of barley bread.

---

sorry about that. i didnt think anyone built that close to spawn. that is only like 100 blocks from where most people drop in.

Hmm I am having soem trobule conencting to the server today, it allows me to log in, but I am unable to chat or openchest and after 45-ish seconds I get trown out with the message connection lost end of stream.

Any thing I can do?

Hmm I am having soem trobule conencting to the server today, it allows me to log in, but I am unable to chat or openchest and after 45-ish seconds I get trown out with the message connection lost end of stream.

Any thing I can do?

---

im looking into it now. i will let you know.

Any thing I can do?

---

im looking into it now. i will let you know.

---

try to log in. i just did the easiest of the fixes for your issue. buffer.overflow errors have a LOT of causes. :/

Still the same error, It only started happening this bad as soon as I entered a town for the first time, are some of the towns known to make people crash?

Still the same error, It only started happening this bad as soon as I entered a town for the first time, are some of the towns known to make people crash?

---

they shouldn't be. the only TFC items that cause that are things like flower pots and armor stands, and you can only get those in creative (which i am the only one with, and have thoroughly learned my lesson at spawn). it could just be we have a bad chunk right there that will need to be fixed.

im at work right now, and i do not have the ability to fix things like that on my phone :/

No problem no problem as long as Im able to play in the future , It might be a problem on my end though, I just deid because of that lagg, and I have the same problems at my home now... so strange, I played a lot this morning and everythign was okay till I went to town :P now my home is ifected aswell!

No problem no problem as long as Im able to play in the future , It might be a problem on my end though, I just deid because of that lagg, and I have the same problems at my home now... so strange, I played a lot this morning and everythign was okay till I went to town :P now my home is ifected aswell!

---

that sounds like it is a client issue... have you tried restarting your computer/reinstalling minecraft?

when i get home, i can copy your cords from you player file and try it out on my own computer to see if i get it too.

---

sorry about that. i didnt think anyone built that close to spawn. that is only like 100 blocks from where most people drop in.

No problem; real life has natural disasters, Minecraft has server hiccups.  Was staying close to spawn so I could help restock.

Rhodance thank you for the present in the town and i have a idea for a plugin on the server so that you have some kind of money so that i can rent the house that i have for money like copper coins are the worst then comes iron coins and then gold coin wich are the best and someone only is alowed to make them (like you) and everyone gets like 50 copper coins 10 iron coins and 5 gold coin and you can sell things so that you get more money like a bank 

Rhodance thank you for the present in the town and i have a idea for a plugin on the server so that you have some kind of money so that i can rent the house that i have for money like copper coins are the worst then comes iron coins and then gold coin wich are the best and someone only is alowed to make them (like you) and everyone gets like 50 copper coins 10 iron coins and 5 gold coin and you can sell things so that you get more money like a bank 

---

i will think about the economy plugin. right now, you can always take it in trade. it would be hard to enforce anything without a land claiming plugin, like factions or towny, to define the areas.

i hope to see even more builds soon.

---

i will think about the economy plugin. right now, you can always take it in trade. it would be hard to enforce anything without a land claiming plugin, like factions or towny, to define the areas.

i hope to see even more builds soon.

I think it will be awsome when you can do that and i want to ask if you can make a plugin so that you can lock your dorrs and then nobody can break the blooks of your house when you do a command 

I think it will be awsome when you can do that and i want to ask if you can make a plugin so that you can lock your dorrs and then nobody can break the blooks of your house when you do a command 

----

*points at self* not a chance of me making a plugin.

i have an awesome admin who is helping me install that type of thing on a test server right now, so we will see how it goes.