Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
rhodance

[0.79.15] Rhodance's "HugBox" Server [Closing May 22]

1,332 posts in this topic

Rhodance: whats your IGN? Me: owloctogons

Rhodance: whats your age? Me: 13

Rhodance: Why this server? Me: Why not?

Rhodance: Describe your interests. Me: I have had mc for about a year now. I do not play other video games. I also am working on a WIP mod called MineralCraft.

http://www.minecraftforum.net/forums/mapping-and-modding/minecraft-mods/wip-mods/2221652-wip-0-1-1-mineralcraft

IGN: GeldscheinLp

Why this server: because i love it and i want to start again even if i dont have anything i just love this server and i just want to play on this server 

Now that the new build 79 is here, when will the server reset?

Rhodance: whats your IGN? Me: owloctogonsRhodance: whats your age? Me: 13Rhodance: Why this server? Me: Why not?Rhodance: Describe your interests. Me: I have had mc for about a year now. I do not play other video games. I also am working on a WIP mod called MineralCraft. http://www.minecraftforum.net/forums/mapping-and-modding/minecraft-mods/wip-mods/2221652-wip-0-1-1-mineralcraft

---denied, too young.--- 

IGN: GeldscheinLpWhy this server: because i love it and i want to start again even if i dont have anything i just love this server and i just want to play on this server

----no. Awe hell to the no.--- 

Now that the new build 79 is here, when will the server reset?

---depends. Is my flight going to keep getting delayed? Does my admin have time? Is the sun going to implode tomorrow? I'm only sure about that last one.in other words, we will get to it when we have time.

Re upgrade to B79:I'd be inclined to wait a bit like you did on B78 - At least a week - until the first round of bugfixes is over :)

Re upgrade to B79:I'd be inclined to wait a bit like you did on B78 - At least a week - until the first round of bugfixes is over :)

---

plus, when it gets upgraded, it will have a bunch of plugins, which also takes a good chunk of time to configure, especially since its all MC 1.7.10 now.

The PVP server is up with the old settings and new update! :) Go join it - but remember to join our forums first ;)

We are now in the new version (world may change right now), and still working on getting everything configured.

IGN:Th4ng

Why this server?: I been searching for B79 servers since its the most uptodate one and it seems that this one has dedicated admin to support it. I havn't played terrafirmacraft in awhile and am pretty excited to see all of the new changes that this mod has to offer.

2 sentence description of yourself/interests:I live in montana at the moment. My primarly interests  are with video games and basicly anything computer related. I have always enjoyed anything that requires a challenge to it which is what draws me to terrafirmacraft because it provides that challenging experience that i crave.

IGN:Wayward24

Why this server?: I'm looking for a decent coop TFC server. Also I already have an enjin/forum account.Actually I could have sworn I was already whitelisted on this server...

2 sentence description of yourself/interests:I am a mature, often quiet in global chat minecrafter, that wishes to build a nice town on a large lake while enjoying the changes in tfc. Outside of minecraft I maintain several aquariums and play too much TF2.

IGN: Cerus

Why?: Just recently got back into playing TFC, would enjoy playing with some like minded co-op types.

Me: Your average IT guy, does a lot of cooking, plays a lot of Planetside 2, loves running long Shadowrun campaigns.

IGN:Th4ng

Why this server?: I been searching for B79 servers since its the most uptodate one and it seems that this one has dedicated admin to support it. I havn't played terrafirmacraft in awhile and am pretty excited to see all of the new changes that this mod has to offer.

2 sentence description of yourself/interests:I live in montana at the moment. My primarly interests  are with video games and basicly anything computer related. I have always enjoyed anything that requires a challenge to it which is what draws me to terrafirmacraft because it provides that challenging experience that i crave.

IGN:Wayward24

Why this server?: I'm looking for a decent coop TFC server. Also I already have an enjin/forum account.Actually I could have sworn I was already whitelisted on this server...

2 sentence description of yourself/interests:I am a mature, often quiet in global chat minecrafter, that wishes to build a nice town on a large lake while enjoying the changes in tfc. Outside of minecraft I maintain several aquariums and play too much TF2.

IGN: Cerus

Why?: Just recently got back into playing TFC, would enjoy playing with some like minded co-op types.

Me: Your average IT guy, does a lot of cooking, plays a lot of Planetside 2, loves running long Shadowrun campaigns.

---

manually whitelisted. please be sure to register on the forums, as we will be moving it to there whenever we get the plugins configured for this server.

Hey Rhodance,

I am playing on the new server now, but none of the animals seem to drop anything, nor meat nor hide. Also when I get attacked by a zombie its not animated, the zombie is hugging me and my health starts to drain.

I am not the only one experiencing this.

Regards,

Kasper

Hey Rhodance,

I am playing on the new server now, but none of the animals seem to drop anything, nor meat nor hide. Also when I get attacked by a zombie its not animated, the zombie is hugging me and my health starts to drain.

I am not the only one experiencing this.

Regards,

Kasper

---

we have had an announcement regarding this on our forums.

we think its a problem with the version of cauldron that is available to us via our server host - i have a ticket in to get it updated, but that will probably take a couple of days.

plus Trul (admin #2) and I really don't like touch server configs while Wildfir3 (head admin) is on vacation. I have accidentally broke my server on many an occasion, so i avoid touching it at all costs once it is actually running :/ hence the need for awesome admins.

Just logged onto the new server.

Spawn is -13500, according to the wiki that should be about 30 degrees North.It's winter, snowing and -8 degrees C (17F)I think that the calculations somewhere are wrong...

Where are people headed?

Why this server?: +18 first brought to my attention as it is nice to play with people more around my age group, a decent environment will help me learn the ins and outs of the mod.

2 sentence description of yourself/interests:

I have always been into minecraft since classic, originally into a simple building side but as SMP progressed I learnt the mechanics of redstone which opened my eyes to more technical gameplay that I fell in love with. Aside from minecraft I do photography and learn to work on cars which gets me out of the house now and then ;) 

IGN:Hard4monkeyz

Why this server?:Longer running servers seems to have very good support in case of bug or problems. Also playing with people around my age should be nice for a change

I'm not too minecraft savvy but I do know a few things about it. also my username was a joke played on me by my friend who bought me the account.

I'm Currently a College student working on getting my AA in Graphic Design.

Why this server?: +18 first brought to my attention as it is nice to play with people more around my age group, a decent environment will help me learn the ins and outs of the mod.

I have always been into minecraft since classic, originally into a simple building side but as SMP progressed I learnt the mechanics of redstone which opened my eyes to more technical gameplay that I fell in love with. Aside from minecraft I do photography and learn to work on cars which gets me out of the house now and then ;)

---

IGN?

---

IGN:Hard4monkeyz

Why this server?:Longer running servers seems to have very good support in case of bug or problems. Also playing with people around my age should be nice for a change

I'm not too minecraft savvy but I do know a few things about it. also my username was a joke played on me by my friend who bought me the account.

I'm Currently a College student working on getting my AA in Graphic Design.

---

whitelisted.

Hey, so, the server is fun but there are some serious problems getting in the way of gameplay atm.

1) making a  crafting bench gives the block and does not expand the player gui crafting window, since the bench block can't be used we are stuck in 2x2 crafting.

2) player placed berry bushes don't produce any berries

3) fall damage is the vanilla value, so falling 40 blocks barely hurts you at all ....not really complaining here ;):P

4) zombies seem to be the only mob that take damage normally, every other mob (passive/hostile) will not respond to attacks. They sit there, no sound, no knock back, no turning red and no particles... then they keel over dead but don't drop any loot. For whatever reason zombies are the exception.

5) when taking damage from hostile mobs the player acts the same way, not making the ouch sound, not getting hit back, nothing. Several seconds after touching a spider (or bear...or skele javelin etc...) your health falls super fast without a sound and you die. Oddly enough you don't drop your items when you re-spawn (just like the other mobs)

<3 I'll let you know if we find anything else. I don't know how much of this list is due to changes you might have made to the server and how much is SMP buggyness.

Hey, so, the server is fun but there are some serious problems getting in the way of gameplay atm.

1) making a  crafting bench gives the block and does not expand the player gui crafting window, since the bench block can't be used we are stuck in 2x2 crafting.

2) player placed berry bushes don't produce any berries

3) fall damage is the vanilla value, so falling 40 blocks barely hurts you at all ....not really complaining here ;):P

4) zombies seem to be the only mob that take damage normally, every other mob (passive/hostile) will not respond to attacks. They sit there, no sound, no knock back, no turning red and no particles... then they keel over dead but don't drop any loot. For whatever reason zombies are the exception.

5) when taking damage from hostile mobs the player acts the same way, not making the ouch sound, not getting hit back, nothing. Several seconds after touching a spider (or bear...or skele javelin etc...) your health falls super fast without a sound and you die. Oddly enough you don't drop your items when you re-spawn (just like the other mobs)

<3 I'll let you know if we find anything else. I don't know how much of this list is due to changes you might have made to the server and how much is SMP buggyness.

---

all of the mob related stuff is a cauldron bug :/ as seen here (and a couple of other places):

https://github.com/MinecraftPortCentral/Cauldron-Issues/issues/15

We are hoping to see it fixed soon, but we may have to bring this server back to running pure forge. which means we miss out on all of new things we have planned, plugin wise, which we are testing on the PvP server.

I think for the sake of being able to actually play it would be wise to run pure forge for the time being until a solution is made available. That being said, I do look forward to seeing what changes will be made when they fix their code. Vanilla TFC is still pretty fun when you have some good buddies to explore with.

I'd like to join if slots are still open

IGN Sevinz

thanks!

I think for the sake of being able to actually play it would be wise to run pure forge for the time being until a solution is made available. That being said, I do look forward to seeing what changes will be made when they fix their code. Vanilla TFC is still pretty fun when you have some good buddies to explore with.

---

im probably going to be bring this back to vanilla forge in a couple of hours with a new world, since .7 added a few world gen fixes.

---

I'd like to join if slots are still open

IGN Sevinz

thanks!

---

full app please.