Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
rhodance

[0.79.15] Rhodance's "HugBox" Server [Closing May 22]

1,332 posts in this topic

IGN: Cro_Player

Why this server?: Im trying to find a server that uses the new update to start playing TFC again, probably find new friends and maybe creating a town :)

2 sentence description of yourself/interests: My name is Franjo (Frenky is my nick),I come from Croatia and I'm in 4th grade of high school for a computer technician / programmer . My interests are computer programming and electronic in general and music. I started playing MC in 2010 and TFC this year

I'm also interested in using skype and/or Teamspeak for chatting

IGN: Cro_Player

Why this server?: Im trying to find a server that uses the new update to start playing TFC again, probably find new friends and maybe creating a town :)

2 sentence description of yourself/interests: I'm Frenky, I'm in 4th grade of high school for a computer technician / programmer . My interests are computer programming and electronic in general and music. I started playing MC in 2010 and TFC this year

I'm also interested in using skype and/or Teamspeak for chatting

---

whitelisted.

IGN: pJansson

Why this server?: To play TFC without being the only person in the seed being above 15yrs old

2 sentence description of yourself/interests

Modest quasi gamer thats fond of beer. Likes to create stories through minecraft.

IGN: Omenga

Why this server?: I've never played on a TFC server yet, but the fact this one is 18+ is nice. 

2 sentence description of yourself/interests: My name is Sam. I enjoy playing Minecraft in my spare time, been playing since early beta. I enjoy playing on servers when I can. I love being a part of little communities where I can socialize and make new friends.

IGN: arrowhead140

Why this server? I like the rules, and hopefully 18+ will help avoid bored children from raiding.  I've really enjoyed TFC, but would like to try it in a social situation.

I value function over form, although I'm trying to improve the aesthetics of things I build.  I find that the thought that other folks might stumble onto my creations adds a certain urgency into creating something that looks good.

IGN:Jewel724

Why this server?: Been looking for a good TFC server and noisyfireknight gave this as a recommendation.

2 sentence description of yourself/interests: I'm a helpful guy that loves to play with others and enjoys assisting in tasks. I enjoy gaming, anime, and I'm a brony.

IGN: pJansson

Why this server?: To play TFC without being the only person in the seed being above 15yrs old

2 sentence description of yourself/interests

Modest quasi gamer thats fond of beer. Likes to create stories through minecraft.

IGN: Omenga

Why this server?: I've never played on a TFC server yet, but the fact this one is 18+ is nice. 

2 sentence description of yourself/interests: My name is Sam. I enjoy playing Minecraft in my spare time, been playing since early beta. I enjoy playing on servers when I can. I love being a part of little communities where I can socialize and make new friends.

IGN: arrowhead140

Why this server? I like the rules, and hopefully 18+ will help avoid bored children from raiding.  I've really enjoyed TFC, but would like to try it in a social situation.

I value function over form, although I'm trying to improve the aesthetics of things I build.  I find that the thought that other folks might stumble onto my creations adds a certain urgency into creating something that looks good.

IGN:Jewel724

Why this server?: Been looking for a good TFC server and noisyfireknight gave this as a recommendation.

2 sentence description of yourself/interests: I'm a helpful guy that loves to play with others and enjoys assisting in tasks. I enjoy gaming, anime, and I'm a brony.

---

y'all whitelisted now.

GN:CalangoMC

Why this server?:

2 sentence description of yourself/interests:rhodance servers are active and hosted awhile forum TFC, I've never played them but seem reliable.Starting a world every week is a daunting punishment.Well I played quite SMP in happydigger and Outlast, TFC 78.With the update, the old exploits were removed, animal breed easy, Charcoal farmer, easy build blocks of any type you need.I have found a bit tiresome soloing for one player to do everything.Like the game Co-Op, and I try to help as possible.I am grateful to be added to the whitelist server.**** I do not speak English, I understand a little bit more listening and reading.I always use ts3.

GN:CalangoMC

Why this server?:

2 sentence description of yourself/interests:rhodance servers are active and hosted awhile forum TFC, I've never played them but seem reliable.Starting a world every week is a daunting punishment.Well I played quite SMP in happydigger and Outlast, TFC 78.With the update, the old exploits were removed, animal breed easy, Charcoal farmer, easy build blocks of any type you need.I have found a bit tiresome soloing for one player to do everything.Like the game Co-Op, and I try to help as possible.I am grateful to be added to the whitelist server.**** I do not speak English, I understand a little bit more listening and reading.I always use ts3.

---

whitelisted.

I only speak English and occasionally Google Translate. I do not know about Trulhammaren or Wildfir3.

IGN: xoroboros

Why this server?: longest running

2 sentence description of yourself/interests: some experience with MC, new to TFC

IGN: xoroboros

Why this server?: longest running

2 sentence description of yourself/interests: some experience with MC, new to TFC

---

the sheer number of people i personally witness TRY to log in BEFORE getting whitelisted is very amusing.

you are whitelisted.

Yo Rhodance, haven't been active in the server much because of School/projects/tests, and I come back and the server ain't workin' right. Then when I find time to come back again, it's supposedly on a different version of TFC?

What's the news, any page or something I can check for info?

(I put this here cuz I don't know if you are one of those people who consistently check their messages.)

Yo Rhodance, haven't been active in the server much because of School/projects/tests, and I come back and the server ain't workin' right. Then when I find time to come back again, it's supposedly on a different version of TFC?

What's the news, any page or something I can check for info?

(I put this here cuz I don't know if you are one of those people who consistently check their messages.)

---

well, there is this thing called http://rhodance.enjin.com - that is where my forums live.

both servers are up on 79.7 right now. this one is on pure forge and TFC where the pvp one is on cauldron (even with the bugs :/)

When I hover over my connection quality bars to the server it shows I'm logged in. I'm not. And when I try to I just time out. Could you /kick me please and hopefully that will fix it?

EDIT: Nevermind, scheduled restart musta fixed it. Thanks for setting those up.

EDIT2: Disregard edit 1, problem is back, seems to happen when i log on, get lagged to bits after 10 seconds then it says I'm online but i can't log in.

When I hover over my connection quality bars to the server it shows I'm logged in. I'm not. And when I try to I just time out. Could you /kick me please and hopefully that will fix it?

This.The server had some lag issues randomly. A lot of us disconnected. I did so twice and the second time broke something. Now it says I'm on the server when I'm not and I cannot log back in. :/This is the best, most active server I have found so far to...

--- App format ---

IGN: Etogaur_Mabbon

Why this server?: I've been looking for a TFC server to play on, I think TFC would best be experienced on a friendly server where people work together rather than against each other and this place seems like it will fit the bill!

2 sentence description of yourself/interests: I'm a student studying for a Psychology Degree, I love playing video games and reading. Minecraft is one of the games that I have had for several years and yet still find enthralling to play time and time again.

IGN: ElFroko

Why this server?: Why not? isergarf recommended me

EDIT: Nevermind, scheduled restart musta fixed it. Thanks for setting those up.

EDIT2: Disregard edit 1, problem is back, seems to happen when i log on, get lagged to bits after 10 seconds then it says I'm online but i can't log in.

This.The server had some lag issues randomly. A lot of us disconnected. I did so twice and the second time broke something. Now it says I'm on the server when I'm not and I cannot log back in. :/This is the best, most active server I have found so far to...

---

:/ well, that sucks. i will look to see if there is anyhting i can do about it.

--

--- App format ---

IGN: Etogaur_Mabbon

Why this server?: I've been looking for a TFC server to play on, I think TFC would best be experienced on a friendly server where people work together rather than against each other and this place seems like it will fit the bill!

2 sentence description of yourself/interests: I'm a student studying for a Psychology Degree, I love playing video games and reading. Minecraft is one of the games that I have had for several years and yet still find enthralling to play time and time again.

---

whitelisted.

---

Why this server?: Why not? isergarf recommended me

---

full app please.

Hi Have you guys had any luck with Dynmap for 1.7.10?

I got it working on my server but it only displays vanilla blocks.

@ Maga. Were you by any chance next to a charcoal pit, possibly with a dirt covering? This has happened elsewhere on 1.7.10 servers with various TFC versions. Not sure if a vanilla issue or a TFC issue. Server restarts are so far the only reliable way to fix the issue that I've been able to find.

---

:/ well, that sucks. i will look to see if there is anyhting i can do about it.

--

---

whitelisted.

---

---

full app please.

Why this server?: Why not? Isergarf recommended me

2 sentence description of yourself/interests: I play minecraft for 2 years, FTB and tekkit, and TFC for 1 week, dont play pvp only pve, im spanish and dont speak english good.

I would like to play on this server my ign is Dr_tiny

IGN: _grensu

why ? because i'm already on your TS and i want to play with you ? :P

i'm a metallurgy enthusiast in TFC .. and just a (some would call crazy) normal person IRL

@ Maga. Were you by any chance next to a charcoal pit, possibly with a dirt covering? This has happened elsewhere on 1.7.10 servers with various TFC versions. Not sure if a vanilla issue or a TFC issue. Server restarts are so far the only reliable way to fix the issue that I've been able to find.

I was by a pit, but it was using a gravel cover. Could be the same issue.