Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
rhodance

[0.79.15] Rhodance's "HugBox" Server [Closing May 22]

1,332 posts in this topic

Possibly, we had to move me away from the pit in order for me to not insta-crash the server causing a timeout for everyone.

IGN: bigblock111

Why this server?: I have been looking for a TFC server to play on with friends for the past few weeks, but couldn't find any good, vanilla TFC servers. This sever is also PvE, which I like for TFC.

2 sentence description of yourself/interests: I enjoy playing TFC, building and metalworking. I enjoy player-to-player trading, and love a good community.

I had this in SSP and had attributed it to MapWriter having issue rendering the charcoal pit change. However Mapwriter is clientside so wouldn't cause server crash.

IGN: TheCubanAndre
Why this server?:Only TerraFormaCraft server i can find that is not carp.
2 sentence description of yourself/interests:I like to build houses farms etc.and metal work. I enjoy player-to-player trading, and love a good community.

IGN: DrCataclysm

Why this server?: I'm looking for a server with a good community, as well as mature and cool people to play TFC with, and this server seems to have just that!

2 sentence description of yourself/interests: I like sandbox games, biking, cats, and astronomy. I'm currently at a university majoring in astrophysics!

Assuming IGN stands for In Game Name(sorry if that was supposed to be obvious, I'm terrible with acronyms), mine is _xXgingyXx_

I'll be 19 in a month.

Well, the "why" is because this is the first TFC server I saw in the forums that didn't require a bunch of other mods alongside TFC. I just wanted a nice "vanilla" TFC server to play on, especially since the mod seems like it'd be more fun in multiplayer.

Onto the bit where you ask for a few sentences about myself. I kind of have a tendency to just do my own thing from the getgo when I play and then maybe try to do stuff with outher people once I'm not starving in a cave somewhere. I have somewhat of a dry sense of humor, which is a plus if you're into that kind of stuff.

IGN: paulwohler

Why this server?: I want to play on a non-pvp and non-griefing server. I like to play on those so I don't work for a ton of time to get stuff and then have someone steal it.

2 sentence description of yourself/interests: I love building and designing stuff. I like to play in a community, I don't really like singleplayer all that much. My favorite type of building is modern. 

Thanks for considering my application.

---

denied, too young. please consider joining the pvp server instead - you can find information on http://rhodance.enjin.com

---

IGN: ElFroko

Why this server?: Why not? Isergarf recommended me

2 sentence description of yourself/interests: I play minecraft for 2 years, FTB and tekkit, and TFC for 1 week, dont play pvp only pve, im spanish and dont speak english good.

---

whitelisted.

---

I would like to play on this server my ign is Dr_tiny

---

full app please

---

IGN: _grensu

why ? because i'm already on your TS and i want to play with you ? :P

i'm a metallurgy enthusiast in TFC .. and just a (some would call crazy) normal person IRL

IGN: bigblock111

Why this server?: I have been looking for a TFC server to play on with friends for the past few weeks, but couldn't find any good, vanilla TFC servers. This sever is also PvE, which I like for TFC.

2 sentence description of yourself/interests: I enjoy playing TFC, building and metalworking. I enjoy player-to-player trading, and love a good community.

IGN: TheCubanAndre
Why this server?:Only TerraFormaCraft server i can find that is not carp.
2 sentence description of yourself/interests:I like to build houses farms etc.and metal work. I enjoy player-to-player trading, and love a good community.

IGN: DrCataclysm

Why this server?: I'm looking for a server with a good community, as well as mature and cool people to play TFC with, and this server seems to have just that!

2 sentence description of yourself/interests: I like sandbox games, biking, cats, and astronomy. I'm currently at a university majoring in astrophysics!

Assuming IGN stands for In Game Name(sorry if that was supposed to be obvious, I'm terrible with acronyms), mine is _xXgingyXx_

I'll be 19 in a month.

Well, the "why" is because this is the first TFC server I saw in the forums that didn't require a bunch of other mods alongside TFC. I just wanted a nice "vanilla" TFC server to play on, especially since the mod seems like it'd be more fun in multiplayer.

Onto the bit where you ask for a few sentences about myself. I kind of have a tendency to just do my own thing from the getgo when I play and then maybe try to do stuff with outher people once I'm not starving in a cave somewhere. I have somewhat of a dry sense of humor, which is a plus if you're into that kind of stuff.

---

whitelisted

---

Hello Djakuta

We do not use Dynmap because its as you say only displays vanilla blocks.
The reason for that is that its only made for vanilla and dont know what ID's the new blocks has and i really dont know if you can somehow configure Dynmap to read those blocks but, if that is possible, it would fix your problem :) 

Same goes with different anti cheat plugins, Factions and block logging via databases
Those kind of plugins is only compatible with vanilla blocks and items and is not really configurable for mod ID's :)

also - this server is up on 79.8 now.

Great news! Thank you!

Sorry, didn't see it was 18+. That sucks. I don't think I'll join the PvP one, though. I tried this one specifically because it wasn't PvP. If you gave me a chance, I could prove that I'm mature, but if you don't want me to, that's your call.

Sorry, didn't see it was 18+. That sucks. I don't think I'll join the PvP one, though. I tried this one specifically because it wasn't PvP. If you gave me a chance, I could prove that I'm mature, but if you don't want me to, that's your call.

---

:/ 14 and younger is my cutoff limit and im not going to change it now. the PvP server isnt that bad - we run factions and things on it to help keep it organized.

IGN: Revenge519

Why this server?: I prefer playing with more mature ages.

2 sentence description of yourself/interests: I'm a blacksmith/metal worker, and I'm attending a community college for a certificate in machining.

IGN: FelixFB

Why this server?: single player lonely, looks like one of the best servers to try (no pvp, hugbox)

2 sentence description of yourself/interests: I am rather mild mannered, I enjoy smithing and organization, but really I just like playing TFC. 

IGN: _ChelpuS_
Why is your server? - Because good reviews! =)
Actually I'm from Russia, so I will be glad to play with you :D

IGN:CosbyBebop

Why this server?: It looks like a reliable server to play on. 

2 sentence description of yourself/interests: I mainly like to do animal husbandry in game. I also like to mess around with the chisels in TFC.

IGN: Revenge519

Why this server?: I prefer playing with more mature ages.

2 sentence description of yourself/interests: I'm a blacksmith/metal worker, and I'm attending a community college for a certificate in machining.

IGN: FelixFB

Why this server?: single player lonely, looks like one of the best servers to try (no pvp, hugbox)

2 sentence description of yourself/interests: I am rather mild mannered, I enjoy smithing and organization, but really I just like playing TFC. 

IGN: _ChelpuS_

Why is your server? - Because good reviews! =)

Actually I'm from Russia, so I will be glad to play with you :D

IGN: CosbyBebop

Why this server?: It looks like a reliable server to play on. 

2 sentence description of yourself/interests: I mainly like to do animal husbandry in game. I also like to mess around with the chisels in TFC.

---

whitelisted.

IGN: Telpin

Why this server?: I'm interested in a mature, active community without stealing, griefing or general douchebaggery.

2 sentence description of yourself/interests: In TFC I enjoy exploring and helping with other peoples builds (admittedly, my own tend to be somewhat lackluster). I can get a fair bit done without needing to refer to the wiki.

IGN: Telpin

Why this server?: I'm interested in a mature, active community without stealing, griefing or general douchebaggery.

2 sentence description of yourself/interests: In TFC I enjoy exploring and helping with other peoples builds (admittedly, my own tend to be somewhat lackluster). I can get a fair bit done without needing to refer to the wiki.

---

whitelisted.

IGN: fateiro

Why this server?: Should be a good community, and would like to be apart of it and get some exp.

2 sentence description of yourself/interests: In case of my job - traveling all over the world. Trying to kill long boring hotel evenings.

IGN: fateiro

Why this server?: Should be a good community, and would like to be apart of it and get some exp.

2 sentence description of yourself/interests: In case of my job - traveling all over the world. Trying to kill long boring hotel evenings.

---

whitelisted.

--- App format ---

IGN: Hubertus

Why this server?: I'm curious to see what TFC looks like in multiplayer. There aren't that many servers that are vanilla TFC, and I'm not interested in having to learn a bunch of extra mods. TFC is fantastic, but can get pretty lonely if there's nobody to talk to/trade with/play with. I can't say for sure that I will stay for the long haul, as I find PvP to be a large part of minecraft, but I can respect the server's rules and save my sword for the zombies.

2 sentence description of yourself/interests: Describe myself in the real world, or minecraft? I'll go with both.

IRL: I'm a computer science students, working on my game design concentration. I've been developing games for 7 years, and don't plan to ever stop.

In Minecraft: I devour wikis like a black hole, sucking in every piece of interesting information I can find. I move from rags to riches very quickly, and tend to hoard everything (resulting in 20 double chests of dirt), no matter how useless. I'm an architect, and tend to discriminate against "lesser building materials" like cobblestone, netherrack, and any other block I find hideous. You can always find a wall of 50 furnaces making smoothstone. I love buying and selling materials, so if you need something, chances are that I have a chest full of it.

In TFC: I spend my days running from skeletons and going on expeditions to find materials that I can't get in my home biome. I delight at every new thing that I accomplish, like making my first bread and designing my first abstract art piece.

IGN: tnoy23
Why this server?: It seems to be the biggest TFC server that I can find as of now, so that is why I'd like to try and play.
2 sentence description of yourself/interests: I am a man just bored and at my house, with not a lot to do. I enjoy playing PC games, especially realism games like TFC.

So.. i feel like the food decaying happens way too fast now, even when you're offline it decayes in your inventory.. Am I the only one who really doesn't like how fast its going?