Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
rhodance

[0.79.15] Rhodance's "HugBox" Server [Closing May 22]

1,332 posts in this topic

i'm trying to join the server but i keep getting kicked. i was whitelisted last year, do i need to re-apply?

thanks for your help, ladyz :)

---

readded to the whitelisted.

---

IGN: jHampster

Why this server?: Trying to find a good server to play on, with an active community.

2 sentence description of yourself/interests: I'm a software developer who loves gaming and in general meeting new people and hanging out with friends. As far as interests go, technology pretty much covers a lot of it.

---

whitelisted.

The whitelist is up to 249 people right now.

_ChelpuS_

_grensu

_keen_

_xXgingyXx_

7mo0ode2

aaron215

Ace_of_Knaves

acerdragonevil

akatsuki590

alanthiras

aldrigg

and0rinha

Antimattergizmo

apiek

arrowhead140

assassinnhater

axew6000

baboobies

BaloonNOR

batsegeziech

Beardedwombat

beizmerr

benibond

bigblock111

Biletooth

blarging2000s

blavier

Blind_Bandit112

bluepotatoes

bob4786

bobthebob17

bokoa

Bookish_Ottsel

BritishG4m3r

CalangoMC

CapsPacs

CaptinCamouflage

CarbonHUN

Cerus

Charismaticfly

Chiroptarin

ChronicGenocide

chronosy

Chronothan

chunkhunter

colecapps

CosbyBebop

Cro_Player

cromagnontx

CrystalNole

ctwelve

CuttyFlam67

DaHuDoHu

Dan456

darlingdeirdre

Dask_BR

DeadAggressor

DebakelOrakel

defiler86

Delta7x

Dradix

DrCataclysm

DutchMitchell

dutchraptor

ElFroko

emodemon00

Etogaur_Mabbon

ewickly

fakam

fateiro

FelixFB

FifthDragon

forsakenmage34

FrenchyM29

funkymonkey9

furiousuk

fw87

gemmaster22

Genjufens

gfcwfzkm

GGuimaraes

Gintu

girard2011

gopp

grafikal

Hard4monkeyz

Hedikia

herrfristi

Hubertus

HypnoToadTrance

hysting

icanhazbrainz

idan2973

iionizzed

Imdatdudemhm

Imofexios

in_extremis

int3ger

isergarf

ItchyFlea

iWadey

jake_the_odd

Jewel724

jHampster

joshi5005

kapelland

keifae

Kirasy

KMBKILLER

knight890

Krayer92

Kreign

kuroneko87

kurzninja

L4L

LadyBur

LadyZaratam

lakeel

lavawane360

lex79

Liebloss

lilfuckercharlie

liniaries

littlechompz

LoneGhostOne

lordatomsk

Lorokia

Lubadub

M1sterx

macroft97

madafe

magaminer

mario647

Martin604

massive22

MasterRogers

mattyblack

mcman6482

Mistergrave

mnabbott

Moderninity

mortinious

mr_cool_dark

MrBadboy

MrTwinkeh

mwolfert

mykehdoom

n4muras

Nebula111

nerostix

NicholasFoxden

ninjabilly4

noisyfireknight

Nozlen

Obatunde

Omenga

OneOfTheWithers

oO_SF1NX_Oo

owl8

oxxyjoe

palatin

patriotic_sugar

pedrom2001

pelemesh_ko

pJansson

plastikcrazie

pokeashpoke

Prophayne

protesttheher0

q1xHallowx3p

qwekefka

RainnMannx

Ralacroix

ramsey629

redforest

Revenge519

rhapsodyman2000

rhodance

rick_999

rickstercraft

rpglover1980

sa13103

SaintAvalon

Sammeh48

sanans

SapphiraKitten

SashHQ

scottishdwarf

ScottyNine

serena_cat

Setsune1

Sevinz

Silent__Beast

sirbab

SKRen

Slapacookie

Sooly0

splat94

Squirrelthing

Srgntcuddles

SteAStro88

StephJ2Fan

stewiepro777

stinkfish

Storpikk

superninjamace

Tarkules1

taytayswift

tehboss1967

Telpin

Tenandra

Th4ng

theblockist

TheCubanAndre

TheDanteDarkstar

theinsolentone

TheTrailBoss4570

Thomachee

Tilhaedan

TKFT_ExTr3m3

tnoy23

tonniedekiller

tplayerj

Trancruel2

Trulhammaren

UltimateElements

umbristopheles

Vaelkyri

Vanroden

vecagon

Vechora

Verva

VinceChester

vzertaman

Warlord2150

warmad

Wayward24

Wikiultimate

wildthyme

wormkiller78

xlathon

xoroboros

xxgensouxx

XxRandomPlayer1

Yamakichi

ysky

Zachecho

zerolink42

ZinHtet

To describe myself, I am a well built twenty eight year old man of middling height, an off-pale complexion and off-sunny disposition. I have an interest in chemistry, will be starting classes soon for engineering, and have been playing video games since before I could read. I once won a wrestling competition against my own shadow, though not before getting pretty banged up and chipping a tooth, which has since been corrected, though my shadow obviously was unwilling to provide financial recompense.

To describe myself, I am a well built twenty eight year old man of middling height, an off-pale complexion and off-sunny disposition. I have an interest in chemistry, will be starting classes soon for engineering, and have been playing video games since before I could read. I once won a wrestling competition against my own shadow, though not before getting pretty banged up and chipping a tooth, which has since been corrected, though my shadow obviously was unwilling to provide financial recompense.

---

Whitelisted

lolwut.

All I had to do was say I'm hot and funny? >_>

IGN: redundantusage

Why this server?: I've played TFC since you had to start the game with a flint and stick mini tool just to chop down your first tree, and I haven't played in a long while and am looking for a good server to explore all the new content on.

---

Whitelisted

lolwut.

All I had to do was say I'm hot and funny? >_>

---

lol. you got all of your app in one post.

IGN:Dodgedylan

Why this server?:Because I search for a well trusted community, where I won't need "towny" or "chest protection" but rather trust others, and help them as much as possibly possible.

I predict that this server can offer this because of the required maturity of the accepted applications, tho I'm not much mature myself based on age, but a lot based on my mental state.

2 sentence description of yourself/interests: Ah, my interest would be to try to get a solid farm, and water supply, and then collect materials to help myself and then help others. As of myself as a person, I'm quite friendly, happy to help with any kind of task (execpt graphite, i have bad exp with that, but will try my best), and yeah. I am not "pro" at TerraFirmaCraft but i know enough to survive and help others.

PS: My English is not perfect, but am skilled enough to communicate. Also my playtime is based on my life, my zone is GMT+1(0), from Croatia

IGN:Dodgedylan

Why this server?:Because I search for a well trusted community, where I won't need "towny" or "chest protection" but rather trust others, and help them as much as possibly possible.

I predict that this server can offer this because of the required maturity of the accepted applications, tho I'm not much mature myself based on age, but a lot based on my mental state.

2 sentence description of yourself/interests: Ah, my interest would be to try to get a solid farm, and water supply, and then collect materials to help myself and then help others. As of myself as a person, I'm quite friendly, happy to help with any kind of task (execpt graphite, i have bad exp with that, but will try my best), and yeah. I am not "pro" at TerraFirmaCraft but i know enough to survive and help others.

PS: My English is not perfect, but am skilled enough to communicate. Also my playtime is based on my life, my zone is GMT+1(0), from Croatia

---

whitelisted

IGN: Hunt1ngHunter77

( I made the name when I was young don't judge me )

Why this server?: This is the first Terrafirmacraft server I found that actually had something to do with community. It seems like a great place for teamwork and interaction with other players. Honestly I just want to play and have fun... I haven't played Minecraft in a few years, so this is going to be awesome to get back into the groove of things around here.

Description of yourself/interests: Well I live in the great state of Texas, and some interests of mines would be getting into A&M (don't hate me for that) and play college lacrosse. I'm in JROTC at my high school. I might do the ROTC program at A&M, but I'm not really sure if I want to get into a military career. I'm at that point where I have no idea what I want to do as a job for the rest of my life, but that's basically everyone right now. Hopefully you accept my application. 

Thank you for your time

PS I couldn't get my username from my other email so i had to create a new account that is why it is HunterW37 and not Hunt1ngHunter77. Sorry about that :/

IGN: _Zetreit_
Why this server?: My friend is playing on your server.
2 sentence description of yourself/interests: I love is terra firma craft.

IGN: 9845

Why this server?: Played on and off for a year in singleplayer, now I'm looking into multiplayer. I got Teamspeak but I usually don't use it [unless it's required].

2 sentence description of yourself/interests: Like to golf and practice playing guitar, something I might make a couple recordings of in the future. I also enjoy history, and of course Minecraft.

IGN: iamihop

Why this server?: It seems to have staying power (I'm tired of investing time in a server only to have it die out after a few weeks), it's up-to-date TFC (there aren't really that many servers), and it's 18+ (at least nominally).

2 sentence description of yourself/interests: I'm resorting to all manner of distractions from my master's thesis that I don't really feel like finishing, even though I'm very close. My interests are all over the place - I've been known to play top-flight club soccer, foster cats, write and record songs (piano/guitar/vocals/bass/mouth-based percussion :) ), teach college freshmen about soils, code games in Java for fun,  do NSF-funded vadose zone hydrology research, and knit scarves.

IGN: Hunt1ngHunter77

( I made the name when I was young don't judge me )

Why this server?: This is the first Terrafirmacraft server I found that actually had something to do with community. It seems like a great place for teamwork and interaction with other players. Honestly I just want to play and have fun... I haven't played Minecraft in a few years, so this is going to be awesome to get back into the groove of things around here.

Description of yourself/interests: Well I live in the great state of Texas, and some interests of mines would be getting into A&M (don't hate me for that) and play college lacrosse. I'm in JROTC at my high school. I might do the ROTC program at A&M, but I'm not really sure if I want to get into a military career. I'm at that point where I have no idea what I want to do as a job for the rest of my life, but that's basically everyone right now. Hopefully you accept my application. 

Thank you for your time

PS I couldn't get my username from my other email so i had to create a new account that is why it is HunterW37 and not Hunt1ngHunter77. Sorry about that :/

IGN: _Zetreit_
Why this server?: My friend is playing on your server.
2 sentence description of yourself/interests: I love is terra firma craft.

IGN: iamihop

Why this server?: It seems to have staying power (I'm tired of investing time in a server only to have it die out after a few weeks), it's up-to-date TFC (there aren't really that many servers), and it's 18+ (at least nominally).

2 sentence description of yourself/interests: I'm resorting to all manner of distractions from my master's thesis that I don't really feel like finishing, even though I'm very close. My interests are all over the place - I've been known to play top-flight club soccer, foster cats, write and record songs (piano/guitar/vocals/bass/mouth-based percussion :) ), teach college freshmen about soils, code games in Java for fun,  do NSF-funded vadose zone hydrology research, and knit scarves.

---

whitelisted :)

please remember to drop by our website at http://rhodance.enjin.com

IGN: falnen

Why this server: I've heard a few good things about this server and i realy want to play here.

2 sentence description of yourself/interests: I spend a lot of my time watching anime,playing Minecraft, or watching stuff on twitch. I like cats, And dogs(Small ones). Minigames are fun. And pizza is tasty. Wow is cool, but I've never played it :L. And i want to be i pilot.

The End.

I was whitelisted a year ago and I'd like to rejoin the server

kh_Fokke

IGN:ACER786

Why this server?: Im really enjoying TerraFirmaCraft and it doesnt have many 'mature' servers so I'd like to join a whitelisted one so not many people play on it and resources and that rare 

2 sentence description of yourself/interests: I enjoy TerraFirmaCraft and playing with a mature community because not mansy are 18+. And most TFC servers and up-to date ;)

IGN: bro918

Why this server?: I remember when I first found TFC, there were only a few servers, but they were very community and teamwork oriented, and I loved it. But those servers all shut down (RIP Happydiggers and TT's server), and this server looks like it has exactly what I want from TFC (minus PvP. A decently populated TFC PvP server with no plugins is my dream.)

Two sentence description of yourself/interests: Well, gaming is my thing. The games I play are all over the spectrum. Anywhere from Arma 3, to flight sims, to minecraft. You'll find me somewhere :P

IGN: Akan73

Why this server?: I used to play here already, when this server was quite young. For some reason I am not whitelisted anymore, likely due to IP change?

Two sentence description of yourself/interests: Law student, I enjoy history, politics and gaming. I like good servers that last long, like this one.

IGN: falnen

Why this server: I've heard a few good things about this server and i realy want to play here.

2 sentence description of yourself/interests: I spend a lot of my time watching anime,playing Minecraft, or watching stuff on twitch. I like cats, And dogs(Small ones). Minigames are fun. And pizza is tasty. Wow is cool, but I've never played it :L. And i want to be i pilot.

The End.

I was whitelisted a year ago and I'd like to rejoin the server

kh_Fokke

IGN:ACER786

Why this server?: Im really enjoying TerraFirmaCraft and it doesnt have many 'mature' servers so I'd like to join a whitelisted one so not many people play on it and resources and that rare 

2 sentence description of yourself/interests: I enjoy TerraFirmaCraft and playing with a mature community because not mansy are 18+. And most TFC servers and up-to date ;)

IGN: bro918

Why this server?: I remember when I first found TFC, there were only a few servers, but they were very community and teamwork oriented, and I loved it. But those servers all shut down (RIP Happydiggers and TT's server), and this server looks like it has exactly what I want from TFC (minus PvP. A decently populated TFC PvP server with no plugins is my dream.)

Two sentence description of yourself/interests: Well, gaming is my thing. The games I play are all over the spectrum. Anywhere from Arma 3, to flight sims, to minecraft. You'll find me somewhere :P

IGN: Akan73

Why this server?: I used to play here already, when this server was quite young. For some reason I am not whitelisted anymore, likely due to IP change?

Two sentence description of yourself/interests: Law student, I enjoy history, politics and gaming. I like good servers that last long, like this one.

---

whitelisted

Hey Rhodance, I'm posting here today to talk about an issue, forge. What is forge depended on, that the server uses? That's important for the server as well.

A Possible Petition

This is basically a petition to see if its possible for the server to continue without forge. If we could give something up for something else. I only thought it proper to go through with this only if I had the support of a certain percentage of vetren players be hide this. I do not know how you feel about the topic in question. I can't say if this will be rejected with out a chance of over viewing the situation. This is why I want to go over all areas. Explaining how I feel about it and how many others also would like to be able to do more. That is, chiseling more then their able to.

I will try to be as detail as possible and to show all points. I want to say as much as I can at once so you have a good idea of what I'm talking about. To see what you're aware of. To see if this can be resolved in a community vote with your permission. By those who are active on the server that make up this community. I do know how every one feels about the topic so this is why I want to make this issue known.

The Issue

Forge is great for many things server side. Most mods if not all require this. I personally don't mind playing mod free because TFC has so much already to offer. I know some really enjoy smart moving but you really can go with out. Things like this though really add extra life to an already awesome mod. What really matters in the end though? This is something I believe is strongly be hide communities. What people enjoy and what they'd like to see more of. The issue in question here is, forge. Whats more important forge or the ability to be as creative as possible in game? As it stands, we are very, I mean very... Limited to what we can create.

The Way I Feel About The Topic

I only ask this because I've soon run into lag issues. I know why I'm running in to them because its related to forge and having to many edited blocks. It's forced me in the past to leave servers because TFC isn't TFC to me with out that ability. Which is where I'm able to release my creativity. I'm then forced to rethink how I play TFC and am unable to do many things a lot better then I wished. I love creating things and things that look very realistic. I don't wont to look selfish but these things are dare to my heart when I play TFC. These are my feelings on the topic.

The Community

When I mention how I was having so many problems with chiseling. Because the server uses forge. No one bother saying anything. Like we all have our own problems. But when I asked the community how they felt about being limited with chiseling. All of them agree that they would like to be able to do more, a lot more. Some one said, you can't argue about it. Saying, you can't change how things are. As if I'm wasting my time even bothering to write this petition. I believe strongly in voicing your word. To make aware of the situation. If the admin isn't aware of it him self or hasn't bothered to do anything about for certain reasons.

Maybe just because not enough people got together to talk about it. That's why I'm taking the time of making all these things aware and to see if things can be changed. Only if the community believes in what needs to be changed. And decide over whats more important for their gaming experience. All of this isn't possible with out the admins permission or approval. We already very much appreciate the great server and what you do for it. We know you do whats best for the server and the community.

Please consider this as an honest petition. If things are able to be changed. Through the community outwaying the losses and gains. To explain why or how things are for certain reasons. To resolve this in a proper manner.

Thank you for your time.

People who support this petition

MrBadboy

---

this needs to be posted here: http://rhodance.enjin.com/forum/m/23609822/viewforum/4946635

IGN: SpearM4n

Why this server?: My brother plays on this server his IGN is Hunt1ngHunter77 and I'm using the account he made that didn't work

2 sentence description of yourself/interests: Similar to my brother I play lacrosse and I'm going to college Blinn. Then transferring into Texas A&M.