Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
rhodance

[0.79.15] Rhodance's "HugBox" Server [Closing May 22]

1,332 posts in this topic

IGN: SpearM4n

Why this server?: My brother plays on this server his IGN is Hunt1ngHunter77 and I'm using the account he made that didn't work

2 sentence description of yourself/interests: Similar to my brother I play lacrosse and I'm going to college Blinn. Then transferring into Texas A&M.

---

whitelisted.

IGN: greatorder

Age: legally an adult (Dislike giving my actual age out for reasons)

Why this server?: You saw my post in the server request subforums, didn't you? :P

2 sentence description of yourself/interests: Assuming you want ones relevant to TFC?

I tend to hermit, don't like accepting things (because I've learned that doing this makes me get bored due to no effort), loathe spiders, and play far more than is probably healthy for me. 

IGN: jake2799

Why this server?: This looks like a really active, fun server that isn't dieing any time soon

2 sentence description of yourself/interests: I don't to much other than play video game, such as minecraft, and this is new and fun. I like to play with people and this seems to be the perfect place.

IGN: greatorder

Age: legally an adult (Dislike giving my actual age out for reasons)

Why this server?: You saw my post in the server request subforums, didn't you? :P

2 sentence description of yourself/interests: Assuming you want ones relevant to TFC?

I tend to hermit, don't like accepting things (because I've learned that doing this makes me get bored due to no effort), loathe spiders, and play far more than is probably healthy for me. 

IGN: jake2799

Why this server?: This looks like a really active, fun server that isn't dieing any time soon

2 sentence description of yourself/interests: I don't to much other than play video game, such as minecraft, and this is new and fun. I like to play with people and this seems to be the perfect place.

---

whitelisted.

Also, im going to wait another day or so before updating to 79.12 (or whatever it is by then)

Age: 16 IGN: fernandorlando Why this server?: I just want to have fun and enjoy terrafirmacraft2 sentences to description of yourself/interest; i want to have fun with terrafirmacraft with my friends on here and enjoy myself. I've also been looking for a server for a quiet a while

IGN: Robsekay

Why this server?: I would like to find a server that didnt screw up barrels, and then start building to my hearts content

2 sentence description of yourself/interests: UNC Grad Student, I make music in my spare time. 

Age: 16 IGN: fernandorlando Why this server?: I just want to have fun and enjoy terrafirmacraft2 sentences to description of yourself/interest; i want to have fun with terrafirmacraft with my friends on here and enjoy myself. I've also been looking for a server for a quiet a while

IGN: Robsekay

Why this server?: I would like to find a server that didnt screw up barrels, and then start building to my hearts content

2 sentence description of yourself/interests: UNC Grad Student, I make music in my spare time. 

---

whitelisted

IGN: Snakeslayer541

Age: im 16, not gonna lie, but im not an annoying, immature, pre-pubescent kid.

Why this server?: Because i see that it has been up for quite some time, and if it is truely hosted in Dallas, TX, then i live very close by in Grapevine!!

2 sentence description of yourself/interests:   I always enjoy a good adventure in any way i can, and my interest in Terrafirmacraft has recently been re-awoken. I am also a novice blacksmith in real life (sounds idealistic, i know but i assure you its true). Cant wait to play some Terrafirma on a (hopefully) non-laggy server! :D

IGN: mas1234

Why this server?: I have been lookin for a good tfc server with some active people. Also a freind on the server needs some help.

2 sentence description of yourself/interests: I am a long time minecraft/tfc player and i enjoy working with people.

IGN: wantsaburger1

Hello I have been searching for 30 minutes I hope that you will whitelist me because this has been torture

IGN: Snakeslayer541

Age: im 16, not gonna lie, but im not an annoying, immature, pre-pubescent kid.

Why this server?: Because i see that it has been up for quite some time, and if it is truely hosted in Dallas, TX, then i live very close by in Grapevine!!

2 sentence description of yourself/interests:   I always enjoy a good adventure in any way i can, and my interest in Terrafirmacraft has recently been re-awoken. I am also a novice blacksmith in real life (sounds idealistic, i know but i assure you its true). Cant wait to play some Terrafirma on a (hopefully) non-laggy server! :D

IGN: mas1234

Why this server?: I have been lookin for a good tfc server with some active people. Also a freind on the server needs some help.

2 sentence description of yourself/interests: I am a long time minecraft/tfc player and i enjoy working with people.

---

Whitelisted.

---

IGN: wantsaburger1

Hello I have been searching for 30 minutes I hope that you will whitelist me because this has been torture

----

No.

server is going down for a bit for the update.

IGN: Mr_august_ grimm
Why this server?: It's an 18+ server and its basic terrafirmacraft which is perfect, cant wait to see what Terrafirmacraft online iwll be like!
2 sentence description of yourself/interests: I've been a minecrafter for about 4 years now, but I started playing terrafirmacraft in early august. I Like to trade and build; not really much of a PvPer.

IGN: Allklier

Why this server?: I like the idea behind this server and always want to play in a good team.

2 sentence description of yourself/interests: Played MC from the beginning and TFC for more than one year. I have been for a long time on a good TFC Server which unfortunately had to close due to lack of active people. Now I am searching for a new one where I can join in group projects.

IGN: Mr_august_ grimm

Why this server?: It's an 18+ server and its basic terrafirmacraft which is perfect, cant wait to see what Terrafirmacraft online iwll be like!

2 sentence description of yourself/interests: I've been a minecrafter for about 4 years now, but I started playing terrafirmacraft in early august. I Like to trade and build; not really much of a PvPer.

---

whitelisted.... did you mean to have that space between the 2nd underscore and grimm? because that is how you are whitelisted.

---

IGN: Allklier

Why this server?: I like the idea behind this server and always want to play in a good team.

2 sentence description of yourself/interests: Played MC from the beginning and TFC for more than one year. I have been for a long time on a good TFC Server which unfortunately had to close due to lack of active people. Now I am searching for a new one where I can join in group projects.

---

whitelisted.

IGN: Vharc

Why this server?: Most of the TFC servers I have played on sputter and die within their first 1-2 months. This one is advertised as "Longest Running"... figured I would give it a shot.

2 sentence description of yourself/interests:

I am not very talkative or social. I help if I can... usually with information of labor, sometimes I will gather materials for people or give some I have stockpiled but only to those I feel deserve it... I do not like moochers, beggars, and 'free stuff plox' idiots.

Generally I keep to myself, explore, terraform, build warehouses to store my stockpiled goods, build large farms and small houses, and rare caving/adventure days.

I have been playing Minecraft since it was playable by the public (alpha 0.11). When Minecraft first went up for sale I was somewhere in the 240's purchased.

I had a hardcore game that lasted over 2 years and only ended because the computer I played it on fried... I have a horrible memory and forget to make backups and many other things normal people seem to be able to remember with ease. :P

When SMP was released I ran one of the first dozen servers listed in the Minecraft Forums and on the couple of server listing sites that popped up right away... Would probably still be running it if my ISP hadn't throttled my internet for "running a business without a business account"... I had 60-80 people on 24/7. XD Thankfully I talked them into letting me play online games again... but they stood by their guns about needing a business account to run that much bandwidth. -_-

Erm... anywho, rambling... I normally do not talk this much, especially about myself, just tired and have been reading server listings and the server pages/forums linked to them half the day... a little loopy.

IGN: Vharc

Why this server?: Most of the TFC servers I have played on sputter and die within their first 1-2 months. This one is advertised as "Longest Running"... figured I would give it a shot.

2 sentence description of yourself/interests:

I am not very talkative or social. I help if I can... usually with information of labor, sometimes I will gather materials for people or give some I have stockpiled but only to those I feel deserve it... I do not like moochers, beggars, and 'free stuff plox' idiots.

Generally I keep to myself, explore, terraform, build warehouses to store my stockpiled goods, build large farms and small houses, and rare caving/adventure days.

I have been playing Minecraft since it was playable by the public (alpha 0.11). When Minecraft first went up for sale I was somewhere in the 240's purchased.

I had a hardcore game that lasted over 2 years and only ended because the computer I played it on fried... I have a horrible memory and forget to make backups and many other things normal people seem to be able to remember with ease. :P

When SMP was released I ran one of the first dozen servers listed in the Minecraft Forums and on the couple of server listing sites that popped up right away... Would probably still be running it if my ISP hadn't throttled my internet for "running a business without a business account"... I had 60-80 people on 24/7. XD Thankfully I talked them into letting me play online games again... but they stood by their guns about needing a business account to run that much bandwidth. -_-

Erm... anywho, rambling... I normally do not talk this much, especially about myself, just tired and have been reading server listings and the server pages/forums linked to them half the day... a little loopy.

---

whitelisted.

IGN: SoodleNoodle
Why this server?: About 2 years ago, I got into Minecraft so I could play with my kids. As it turned out, I got just as hooked as they are! I maintain a server for them to play on with friends. But I would like to play on a server with grown-ups (or at least people over the age of 9...) ;) Terrafirmacraft is a recent addiction for me, and I like that your server seems to be a mature collective. I am excited to share in an online community with others, to learn from more experienced players and to hopefully contribute something of my own, as well.
2 sentence description of yourself/interests: Work-from-home mom of two kids, computer nerd, Pokemon Professor, dog lover and ballroom dancer. :)

IGN: Krasnoyarsk

Why this server? It says it's the longest running. If I'm going to get involved in servers I like them to be somewhat long lasting. It also has an 18+ community so that's nice.

2 sentence description of yourself/interests: I like Terrafirmacraft mainly for the added room for creative design. In my personal map I have not moved beyond bronze tools. I prefer to make elaborately carved standing stones and things like that. I'm very interested in architecture and art history. It would be cool to help design group projects.

IGN: SoodleNoodle
Why this server?: About 2 years ago, I got into Minecraft so I could play with my kids. As it turned out, I got just as hooked as they are! I maintain a server for them to play on with friends. But I would like to play on a server with grown-ups (or at least people over the age of 9...) ;) Terrafirmacraft is a recent addiction for me, and I like that your server seems to be a mature collective. I am excited to share in an online community with others, to learn from more experienced players and to hopefully contribute something of my own, as well.
2 sentence description of yourself/interests: Work-from-home mom of two kids, computer nerd, Pokemon Professor, dog lover and ballroom dancer. :)

IGN: Krasnoyarsk

Why this server? It says it's the longest running. If I'm going to get involved in servers I like them to be somewhat long lasting. It also has an 18+ community so that's nice.

2 sentence description of yourself/interests: I like Terrafirmacraft mainly for the added room for creative design. In my personal map I have not moved beyond bronze tools. I prefer to make elaborately carved standing stones and things like that. I'm very interested in architecture and art history. It would be cool to help design group projects.

---

whitelisted

---

whitelisted.... did you mean to have that space between the 2nd underscore and grimm? because that is how you are whitelisted.

---

---

whitelisted.

Err...no// sorry about that its Mr_august_grimm no spaces

IGN: pyr0kid

Why this server?: This is the first white listed server that l saw.

2 sentence description of yourself/interests: I'm a gamer from the East Coast. I like playing Pulsar Lost Colony, TFC, Minecraft, and Dragon Warrior.

(i have TS i just dont like it)

Err...no// sorry about that its Mr_august_grimm no spaces

---

fixed.

---

IGN: pyr0kid

Why this server?: This is the first white listed server that l saw.

2 sentence description of yourself/interests: I'm a gamer from the East Coast. I like playing Pulsar Lost Colony, TFC, Minecraft, and Dragon Warrior.

(i have TS i just dont like it)

---

whitelisted.