Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
rhodance

[0.79.15] Rhodance's "HugBox" Server [Closing May 22]

1,332 posts in this topic

Ooh, this looks like fun!

IGN: iolalyral

I think there's a few people, including myself, who are waiting for b77. Which seems to be coming pretty soon (Judging by some already having access to it and the updated change-log)

Ooh, this looks like fun!

IGN: iolalyral

whitelisted!

Rhodance, how far along are you to reseting the map, thus updating the server?

I'd like to be white listed. I'm looking forward to playing some b77 online, and this looks like my kind of server.

IGN: tinfoilhattery

Hi there,

I'm interested in playing the new build of TFC on a solid white list server. Please white list me, my IGN is "stoorot".

Thanks,

Stoorot

Hello, my ign is Shiphty, may I play on your server?

woot for the new people and interest.

sorry for the fact that i didnt see the update until this afternoon (or the new posts) and i just dont have time today to update my server.

i will update it tomorrow afternoon and whitelist all you new people at the same time. we will have a world wipe too.

feel lucky you missed the fun that was mobs before b 77.4 and having 15 plus zombies following you or if you built a hiding spot up high around the bottom

have some trouble updating the server, but will hopefully be done soon.

part of the trouble caused me to lose the lastest version of the whitelist, which means i am missing the last 15 or so people i have whitelisted. please let me know if you have any trouble logging in once i get everything back up.

have some trouble updating the server, but will hopefully be done soon.

part of the trouble caused me to lose the lastest version of the whitelist, which means i am missing the last 15 or so people i have whitelisted. please let me know if you have any trouble logging in once i get everything back up.

-------------------------------

The sun's gone dim and the sky's turned black for some reason. Perhaps I went to early? :P. Sorry, was eager to try out B77;)

*shakes head* i am still unable to update the server properly. works fine on my computer, doesnt work when i upload the server to my host.

At this point, i submitted a ticket and will try to have my server host update it for me. I will let you all know how that goes.

*shakes head* i am still unable to update the server properly. works fine on my computer, doesnt work when i upload the server to my host.

At this point, i submitted a ticket and will try to have my server host update it for me. I will let you all know how that goes.

----------------------------

Take your time. ;) Had issues myself, with my client. Could have something to do with how Forge operates now. I mean, the installation process changed dramatically. Thus, we can probably assume that there was a lot of internal changes.

Hello, i would like to join, i only dont have teamspeak...

IGN: Jacciee

-.- no joy. i need gui-less forge and apparently forge doesnt support it quite yet with 1.6.2 installer

so i will have to play with it tomorrow and hope for the best... 

Hey my last favorite server shut down so im looking for a new one 

IGN: gemmaster22

Reason: looking for exceptional gameplay

-.- no joy. i need gui-less forge and apparently forge doesnt support it quite yet with 1.6.2 installer

so i will have to play with it tomorrow and hope for the best... 

------------------

Wishing you luck! Until then, I'm playing with ArchLinux to get this mother installed.

WOOT! i think i actually working gui-less forge working. 

if all goes well, only 3 rounds of testing before the server is up and running!!!!

its an issue with my host and as i am tired of dealing with them and their control panel, i will get a new one. will let you all know how it goes.

My new host works :) now just to white list all you guys.

because i am feeling extra lazy and less paranoid - this is the new IP address: 96.8.116.27:25765

update: i think i have everyone whitelisted now. let me know if i have missed you.

Edited by rhodance

lol it says to me "kicked by an operator"