Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
rhodance

[0.79.15] Rhodance's "HugBox" Server [Closing May 22]

1,332 posts in this topic

I'm just wondering, do new players get their own villages/areas? I'd like to sort of run a little village with other early-stage people.

IGN: BigE43

Thanks for running this. I'm sure it'll be fun.

I'm just wondering, do new players get their own villages/areas? I'd like to sort of run a little village with other early-stage people.

IGN: BigE43

Thanks for running this. I'm sure it'll be fun.

whitelisted. 

you leave other people alone unless they specifically want to group up. if you can get others to join you, feel free.

everyone gets exactly the same thing. nothing until you find it.

I'd like to sort of run a little village with other early-stage people.

The server recently got reset, so we are all kind of early stage right now :-)

Would it be ok if me and a couple of my friends did a let's play?

Would it be ok if me and a couple of my friends did a let's play?

i don't mind. TFC is pretty awesome :)

Hey, I know this isn't really relevant, but I'm having a LOT of trouble getting TFC to work with SmartMoving. It keeps crashing, even after several reinstalls. I followed the base instructions-- is there any specific order or other files to install, or what? It's really irritating.

Hey, I know this isn't really relevant, but I'm having a LOT of trouble getting TFC to work with SmartMoving. It keeps crashing, even after several reinstalls. I followed the base instructions-- is there any specific order or other files to install, or what? It's really irritating.

1 - download latest minecraft launcher, run it

2 - download recommended forge installer for 1.6.2, run it

3 - run minecraft, launch as forge, start a new world, make sure everything works ok, exit minecraft

4 - download TFC and put it in the mods folder

5 - run MC as forge, make sure tfc works (new world of course), exit minecraft

6 - download smartmoving AND player API, extract smartmoving

7 - move player api and smartmoving for forge (there are 3 versions in the smartmoving zip, this is one of them) into the mods folder

8 - run MC Forge, spin up another new world

9 - enjoy 

Edited by rhodance

1 - download latest minecraft launcher, run it

2 - download recommended forge installer for 1.6.2, run it

3 - run minecraft, launch as forge, start a new world, make sure everything works ok, exit minecraft

4 - download TFC and put it in the mods folder

5 - run MC as forge, make sure tfc works (new world of course), exit minecraft

6 - download smartmoving AND player API, extract smartmoving

7 - move player api and smartmoving for forge (there are 3 versions in the smartmoving zip, this is one of them) into the mods folder

8 - run MC Forge, spin up another new world

9 - enjoy 

I did all this previously, but maybe something is throwing it off. I've installed lots of mods and haven't had trouble. SmartMoving has been a bit difficult at all the times I've installed it; I suppose it couldn't hurt to do it all again to make sure everything is as clean as possible.

I did all this previously, but maybe something is throwing it off. I've installed lots of mods and haven't had trouble. SmartMoving has been a bit difficult at all the times I've installed it; I suppose it couldn't hurt to do it all again to make sure everything is as clean as possible.

Perhaps try installing ONLY TFC & SmartMoving.btw - I had no problems at all - you did make sure that the SmartMoving version was for 1.6.2 I assume?

I remember that I had some troubles with Smart Moving as well. I solved it by using an older version (I think I'm using MC 1.6.2 - Smart Moving 14.3)

WTT

breeding pair of pig for one of sheep or cow

I wil have to make pens first, so please don't just bring them over, let me know first.

So, how do you guys feel about customizing the TFC settings? The only thing worth changing, that I see, is the length of the year. That would require everyone to change their client side TFC configs too, from what I can tell.

no opinion on the length of year change... 

Have set up camp on the other side of the lake from you

Perhaps try installing ONLY TFC & SmartMoving.btw - I had no problems at all - you did make sure that the SmartMoving version was for 1.6.2 I assume?

Ah, hang on... I meant I'd installed a lot of mods in the past. All I have is SmartMoving and TFC. I'm going to try again soon, hope to see you guys in the game.

I remember that I had some troubles with Smart Moving as well. I solved it by using an older version (I think I'm using MC 1.6.2 - Smart Moving 14.3)

That's probably the issue. I'm going to get rid of all the .jars in my mods folder except TFC, and redownload all of the other files.

In the green, guys. Joined & ready! I'll be on later. Where's the village, for reference?

In the green, guys. Joined & ready! I'll be on later. Where's the village, for reference?

I don't have the coords on my phone, but you are welcome to build next to my base.will tell you later :Dif I'm on, I'm the only OP, so I can TP you to me.

I don't have the coords on my phone, but you are welcome to build next to my base.will tell you later :Dif I'm on, I'm the only OP, so I can TP you to me.

2875 145 -3430 - is my house. i dont share stuff. but you can build near me.

I will be testing the year length change this evening.

if it stays, you will need to update your local configs or have errors.

I may be logging in tonight to see the changes. For those who are looking for all the information required, I have it posted on my community's site (eternalgaminglounge.enjin.com) (yes, this is a shameless plug). Hope to see you guys in game. =)

Updated the main post - the relevant bits:

Posted Image

TFC V77H21

whitelist only.

TeamSpeak3 server - divided.ts.nfoservers.com or badwolvesmgc.com

Mumble server - Egl.murmur.nfoservers.com and port is 22010

TFC Server Address: 96.8.116.27:25765

Small update/clarification to the server schedule. All times are UTC -5 (UTC -6 during daylight savings)

server restarts are scheduled for every four hours, starting at midnight.

server backups are at 0600

going down for backup and then testing...

going down for backup and then testing...

I got off none too soon then, huh... Just grabbed my stuff after an AFK death and logged out probably 5 minutes ago.