Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
rhodance

[0.79.15] Rhodance's "HugBox" Server [Closing May 22]

1,332 posts in this topic

world is back up. everything appears to be ok.

change

# This is how many days are in a year. Keep this to multiples of 12.
    I:yearLength=96

to

I:yearLength=864

in your TFC options file, and you are set :)

world is back up. everything appears to be ok.

change

I:yearLength=96

to

I:yearLength=864

in your TFC options file, and you are set :)

Whoa there, Rhodance. Why not 31? That's only a week longer than a real year. Or 30? 5 days short. 864 seems a little... extreme. 0.o

Whoa there, Rhodance. Why not 31? That's only a week longer than a real year. Or 30? 5 days short. 864 seems a little... extreme. 0.o

---

Because that is how long it needs to be for 1 IGL month to equal 1 IRL day

---

Because that is how long it needs to be for 1 IGL month to equal 1 IRL day

Ah. I see. Still seems... a bit extreme. But OK.

Ah. I see. Still seems... a bit extreme. But OK.

---

hmmm, how about a full tfc year every 5~6 days?

---

hmmm, how about a full tfc year every 5~6 days?

Now that I think about it, a long-cycle season is more sensible for a server, because it doesn't really ever stop when you leave. Carry on, Rhodance.

Edit

change days to 432 instead

0.o

Now that I think about it, a long-cycle season is more sensible for a server, because it doesn't really ever stop when you leave. Carry on, Rhodance.

Edit

0.o

--

we can keep it at 2 months a day for a while and see how that goes. if its still too fast, we can go back to 1 month a day

The in-game day is still the same length, right?

Yes, the day length is the same. The number of days in a month has increased

I can't reach the server but the server status tag show it online with 2 people online

I can't reach the server but the server status tag show it online with 2 people online

I can't reach it either.

I can't reach it either.

---

Its up now. the restart 10 minutes ago probably fixed whatever the issue was.

---

Its up now. the restart 10 minutes ago probably fixed whatever the issue was.

---

if is crashing at 6am, let me know, as that is when i just implemented the daily backups.

Just lost all my ores and lots of collected plants and sticks from falling off a cliff, and getting over there to see it had already magically despawned (as ******* usual). Seething with rage atm...

Just lost all my ores and lots of collected plants and sticks from falling off a cliff, and getting over there to see it had already magically despawned (as ******* usual). Seething with rage atm...

---

sorry to hear that. TFC uses the standard 5m despawn timer as minecraft as far as i know.

It was up when I checked this morning. Server will be down 2-6pm cst per my host provider migrating the servers to a new datacenter.

Rho, if you manage to find kaolinite and graphite... could you... share?  :unsure: It's really a bottleneck in the fact that you can't really mix up bronze or bizbronze after you smelt the ingots. We need a crucible!

Server was up for about 30 minutes, then went down again, FYI.

Server was up for about 30 minutes, then went down again, FYI.

---I've restarted the server.

Rho, I have a corrupted/unloadable chunk near my house that's causing me hideous lag spikes. Could you check it out?

Hey, I am pretty new to TFCraft and have been playing around in SSP for a while trying to get the hang of things and realized it would probably be a lot more fun playing with others on a server. So, here I be! If you'd be willing to whitelist me IGN: wildwestusmc

Rho, I have a corrupted/unloadable chunk near my house that's causing me hideous lag spikes. Could you check it out?

---

im not sure what is broken, but some thing is. im looking into it now.

i probably will try to restore the world to the way it was this morning to see if that will help. i am not going to ever dig through a world file to un-corrupt it again. it doesn't work and to try takes a lot of time.

---

Hey, I am pretty new to TFCraft and have been playing around in SSP for a while trying to get the hang of things and realized it would probably be a lot more fun playing with others on a server. So, here I be! If you'd be willing to whitelist me IGN: wildwestusmc

---

i will get to you when i can. server did not like being moved.

---

Whitelisted.

---

On other topics

the server has been restored to 8am this morning, and apparently that cleared up the world freaking out. thats a loss of about the last 15 hours, but the server looks like it was down for a lot of that.

i changed a setting, so hopefully the server will auto-restart now after the callablelevel1 crashes we seem to get a few times a day (thats a known TFC bug).

lastly - im not a big miner, but if i do find something useful, i would definitely trade for some ore as needed.