Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
rhodance

[0.79.15] Rhodance's "HugBox" Server [Closing May 22]

1,332 posts in this topic

Hey Im IGN: NathanRAnderson and I liked the look of it and I would aprecate being whitelisted thanks!

Ehh, i cant open the TFCoptions.cfg to get a longer year length... How can I open it?

---

open it with notepad or some other plain text editor.

---

Hey Im IGN: NathanRAnderson and I liked the look of it and I would aprecate being whitelisted thanks!

---

whitelisted

not sure, if this will work for me. :( seemed good for the first few seconds then seemed to lag-out/disconnect me. will keep trying

i will ask here, is somebody having issues with farming? i'm not able at all, 3 years for the first farm, 6 months for the second and last, they're both stuck at the first stage... the first one is on a 500 rain terrain, the second on a 8000 rain terrain.. 6 months should be enough for the seeds to get to about half of their growth.. i think it will be either a bug or a problem with the modified year length...

Hey Drakfyr this is a fairly regular occurrence on this server unfortunately! I don't understand why it does this but there have been many times when I have attempted to sign in over and over only to be met with frustration because it will log in and immediately crash me. This or the server just goes down all of a sudden and is down the rest of the day. Problem is I know nothing about servers or who maintains this one so I can not be much help in solving problems but we also have a problem with growing crops for some odd reason. They just do not grow... at all...

Hey Jacciee where do you live on the server in location to Rhodance? like in what direction from Rhodance's base do you live? I can try to see if I load the chuncks of your property while you log in if it will let you in.

I am not sure which direction, but pretty close to Theubie and Playnotz.

Jacciee do you have a way for me to contact you away from the forums so we can do everything at the same time? like skype or maybe the teamspeak servers that Rhodance mentioned in the first post here on the thread?

:/ i am going to set jacciee's location to mine, so the next time he logs in, he will be at my house.

as for the year length - i think i am going to put it back to default.

-.- my server is never down all day. it is down at most for 4 hour increments if it doesnt restart.

and for the update.... that going to be happening in a few minutes.

and the year length - is going back to default. 

server is back up on 77.22

Ok now my farm if full of vegetables lol, is the year length 96 now?

Ok now my farm if full of vegetables lol, is the year length 96 now?

yep - my stuff wasnt growing either.

Hey, me and a couple friends were looking to join, but I'm the only one with a Forum Account, so they asked me to apply for them.

KJGinger (Me)

dacilo

tylan8

notaspy0_0

RJGinger

Reason: We're looking for a nice server active server to play on and set up a small settlement

Thanks in advance :)

Guys.If you want to share recipes, then there is a Google Docs spreadsheet set up for this purpose.

Please ask someone in game for the link :)

I don't want to post the link in public to prevent everyone from modifying it.

hello my name is magicgenie00 (in game minecraft name) and i would like to play on this server to play with my friend 

wildwestusmc

Rho, someone has been in my house... and they've stolen things. My bisbronze sword is gone and there are (were, removed them) random dougfir blocks that should have been in a wood stack covering one of my doors. This isn't the first time, either; I had some clay and ceramics disappear last time...

edit: Also, I'm missing wood from other piles and there's a firepit just sitting outside my house. :/

edit: ...and there's no ladder in my home mineshaft, and a thatch block in it.

edit: Okay... A fellow left a sign and a bed in my house. He may have just borrowed the sword and forgot to/didn't get to my house to return it (maybe) and the wood was probably considered inconsequential. Not sure, though...

Hey, me and a couple friends were looking to join, but I'm the only one with a Forum Account, so they asked me to apply for them.

KJGinger (Me)

dacilo

tylan8

notaspy0_0

RJGinger

Reason: We're looking for a nice server active server to play on and set up a small settlement

Thanks in advance :)

---

whitelisted.

---

hello my name is magicgenie00 (in game minecraft name) and i would like to play on this server to play with my friend 

wildwestusmc

---

whitelisted

---

Rho, someone has been in my house... and they've stolen things. My bisbronze sword is gone and there are (were, removed them) random dougfir blocks that should have been in a wood stack covering one of my doors. This isn't the first time, either; I had some clay and ceramics disappear last time...

edit: Also, I'm missing wood from other piles and there's a firepit just sitting outside my house. :/

edit: ...and there's no ladder in my home mineshaft, and a thatch block in it.

edit: Okay... A fellow left a sign and a bed in my house. He may have just borrowed the sword and forgot to/didn't get to my house to return it (maybe) and the wood was probably considered inconsequential. Not sure, though...

---

there is not much i can do for you at this point... i will look into doing mytowns or something forge based at the next major update.

i would consider it now, but it takes a lot of configuration to do stuff like that and i would want to reset the world, which i would do at the next major update anyways.

"next major update" = B78?Isn't that going to be pretty soon?btw - what is involved in setting up a server? Was toying with the idea of setting on e up here for us European players.

"next major update" = B78?Isn't that going to be pretty soon?btw - what is involved in setting up a server? Was toying with the idea of setting on e up here for us European players.

---

i hope its soon. i will be updating the forge version, TFC version, and even smartmoving/player api as necessary. 

setting up a server takes money and time. you have to either rent a hosted server or run it off your own machine.

you have to configure the server (which includes dealing with your access panel if you have one, knowing how to make forge server work, how to get the mods to install correctly, how to configure the mods, etc). This will require some specific knowledge, like how permissions work, how MC works, how Forge works, a little on how java works, how computer networking works (especially important if you are hosting this on your own machine or a VPS), and so on.

then you have to deal with people :/

and that is probably the hardest part, if its just you and IRL friends, its not very hard, but dealing with people solely via text chat or forum posts/message can be difficult.

thanks for the feedbakc rho

and btw the server crashed again about 5 minutes after you left ;(

I was cutting down another douglas fir.  Maybe there's a problem with all really tall trees, not just sequoia?

thanks for the feedbakc rho

and btw the server crashed again about 5 minutes after you left ;(

I was cutting down another douglas fir.  Maybe there's a problem with all really tall trees, not just sequoia?

---Lol. I was just about to say it was down... I seem to have bad luck with server status when I want to get on. :P

there is not much i can do for you at this point... i will look into doing mytowns or something forge based at the next major update.

i would consider it now, but it takes a lot of configuration to do stuff like that and i would want to reset the world, which i would do at the next major update anyways.

---Ok. It's not really a big deal, just wanted to notify that we either have a theif or someone who made a mistake.

Hey BigE I put the bed in your house but it wasnt because I took anything... I put the bed there because every time we were trying to sleep that day you had to log off so I figured I would make you a bed and leave it in your house for you so you didnt have to log off anymore! Just trying to do my part to help people ya know...

Hey BigE I put the bed in your house but it wasnt because I took anything... I put the bed there because every time we were trying to sleep that day you had to log off so I figured I would make you a bed and leave it in your house for you so you didnt have to log off anymore! Just trying to do my part to help people ya know...

I saw the sign, thanks. I appreciate it. But... I was wondering if you borrowed my sword and tried to chop a sequoia or something.

... i restarted the server earlier when i saw the posts about it crashing... just try to avoid the stuff that makes it crash. i am not home all that much, so its hard to tell when the server is down, because the console almost always shows it as still running. which is why it gets restarted so much.

I'm looking for a TFC Multiplayer server. My TeamSpeak profile is ShichiNoBushi.