Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
rhodance

[0.79.15] Rhodance's "HugBox" Server [Closing May 22]

1,332 posts in this topic

server crash?

---

the server is currently up. if the server is down, please let one of the super admins or myself know in the bad wolves team speak (ts address: www.badwolvesmgc.com).

Anyone with the yellow star badge or gold 'A' badge should be able to help you. this includes myself. 666jet, Katface, ghostbear, fatetaker, and several others.

i was wondering how long it takes to be whitlisted after you  apply?

hi man ...i made application ...i got accepted 

i was searching in and found only such forum at http://www.terraminecraft.enjin.com/

is that yours ? Did i got somewhere wrong if yes give me link to apply for whitelist

Or you could do a great job and add me on white list ..you can take look at my profile search for TCBfergie

i was wondering how long it takes to be whitlisted after you  apply?

---already approved :)---

hi man ...i made application ...i got accepted i was searching in and found only such forum at http://www.terraminecraft.enjin.com/is that yours ? Did i got somewhere wrong if yes give me link to apply for whitelistOr you could do a great job and add me on white list ..you can take look at my profile search for TCBfergie

---as previously stated -> http://badwolves.enjin.com/recruitmentif you applied somewhere else.... You applied somewhere else.

hi man ...i made application ...i got accepted i was searching in and found only such forum at http://www.terraminecraft.enjin.com/is that yours ? Did i got somewhere wrong if yes give me link to apply for whitelistOr you could do a great job and add me on white list ..you can take look at my profile search for TCBfergie

---I just checked - your app was already approved. Let me know if the person who approved your app didn't whitelist you.

ahh sory didnt saw your last message...Yes i havent been whitelisted ...So if you can then do please

has the world been reset - or is this another upgrade in progress?

has the world been reset - or is this another upgrade in progress?

---

someone broke something. im looking into it now.

---

someone broke something. im looking into it now.

---

its fixed now.

can i be whitelisted? i was whitelisted on your old server.. called rhodance.. i also applied on ur site

IGN: lakeel

I would love to join. I've been looking for a good cooperative TFC server for some time now.

IGN: COOJ

Hi, guys.If you want to get on this server, as has been stated a number of times on this thread in recent days, you'll have to apply at the following link:http://badwolves.enjin.com/recruitment

---

exactly :)

i just brought the apps up to date in regards to TFC. go apply over there if you want to be whitelisted. for that matter, please use the forums over their for chatting among ourselves.

Server crashed

EDIT: crashed again, yesterday someone touched a sequoia, today i don't know, i was trimming a maple, so i don't think it was because of that

Server is down right now. This seems to be a recurring theme the last few days. What's up with that? I'm having a great time playing here, but it seems to be down more than it is up. :(

I tried going on Teamspeak to alert someone, but there was no one in the TFC room, nor did I have permissions to chat anyway. Booooo. :(

the server is back up...

i should probably point out that the bad wolves community is 18+.

Hi!

I'd like to play on your server. But my english is not very good (especially spoken english).

I registered on your server, and now wait for email with verify link.

Hi!

I'd like to play on your server. But my english is not very good (especially spoken english).

I registered on your server, and now wait for email with verify link.

---

whats your primary language then?

Yeeeeah i've made the dirt ceiling of a hidden cave collapse and the server crashed, this build IS kinda unstable

this is why were are on 77.22 instead of 77.21 (apparently like everyone else)

Version 0.77.22
Tweaks

• [*]Changed tuyere slot, liquid vessel and casting UI to only accept one item at a time. [*]Fixed the issue with placement of ingot into the existing pile of other metal kind. [*]Attempted to fix invisible cows. [*]Ingot Piles, Pottery and Food Prep properly break and drop only non-ghost items when the block underneath them is broken. [*]Ingots now act like log piles in that they must be placed on top of solid blocks, or a full ingot pile. [*]Removing an ingot from the middle or bottom of a multi-block pile results in all ingots above it to merge down. If a different type of metal is on top, it will break and drop the ingots. [*]Implementation of solid sides for partial blocks. 
Torches can be placed on the fully solid sides of chiseled blocks. [*]Added a +-0.01 tolerance to alloy percentages to hopefully help with rounding errors. [*]Ingots can no longer be placed in vessels.

Bug Fixes

• [*]Fixed Molten blocks not disappearing after bloomery completes. [*]Added check so bloomery will only accept as much ore as its size can hold, instead of always accepting amount allowed in max size. [*]Fixed shift click logic to prevent duplicating of items. [*]Vanilla Iron blocks should no longer appear in the world due to the river ravine gen. [*]Fixed Fruit Trees regrowing instantly.

ign noa12390

---

denied. applications are not accepted in this forum thread.

we have a website for that.