Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
rhodance

[0.79.15] Rhodance's "HugBox" Server [Closing May 22]

1,332 posts in this topic

I have applied and wish to play with you guys I am looking forward to playing with some mature folks.

IGN: plastikcrazie

Applied on your site. :]

I have applied and wish to play with you guys I am looking forward to playing with some mature folks.

---

apps are current over there :) y'all whitelisted.

I can't get on the server because I missed B78.13 and can only download 78.14 ;(

IGN: colecapps

----

Please go apply on the bad wolves forums. the whitelist is based off the the applications there.

Just thought I'd let you know I submitted an app to your guys' website. IGN Alegiance.

Just thought I'd let you know I submitted an app to your guys' website. IGN Alegiance.

---

all the apps are up to date :)

you were whitelisted as part of that process.

Hello there! I submitted an application to your website and look forward to hearing from you! My Ingame name is Beardedwombat.

Hello there! I submitted an application to your website and look forward to hearing from you! My Ingame name is Beardedwombat.

---

its all up to date now :)

current whitelist for those interested in such things.

1one3reeves
aaron215
akatsuki590
alanthiras
alegiance
amatsufox
and0rinha
apiek
aquatic_beast
arock82
axew6000
Beardedwombat
blarging2000s
blavier
bobthebob17
bokoa
bryant5197
buzzy613
carbonhun
catalept
chronosy
chunkhunter
colecapps
ctwelve
darlingdeirdre
deckedmongo23
delotheric
dietpaper
drakdragon1022
dwarf_legacy
emodemon00
fakam
fenixfc
forsakenmage34
furt
fw87
guldekk
gurman8r
haerhitman
huekaiser
hysting
icanhazbrainz
ikarius
ikarobus
inexquisite
johnk234
jojomojo00
justin4566
keifae
krayer92
kuroneko87
kurzninja
ladyz
lakeel
lavawane360
lightadept
littlechompz
lonelywolfe
lordatomsk
mario647
massive22
minithra
mortinious
mrmartuz
n4muras
neaiazuob
necromechanical
nerostix
ninjabilly4
no_shiz
noromical
owl8
pelemesh_ko
picaman
plastikcrazie
ramsey629
rater193
raviangale
redforest
rhapsodyman2000
rhodance
rickstercraft
rpglover1980
sanans
sashapony
scottishdwarf
splat94
stinkfish
tehboss1967
theblockist
theubie
tplayerj
tubby6901
valalal
warmad
wildthyme
xionitsu
xlathon
XxGENSOUxX
xxvenuomxx
xynoh
yolospat
zach202254
zerolink42

so... how long do you guys feel is a proper interval for world restarts?

Hi, just letting you know I have sent an application form on Bad Wolves website. I am looking forward to joining hopefully! Thank You.

IGN: BukoJuice

apps are up to date.

we are now on version 78.16

server is down for maintenance. will be back up today, hopefully.

Server is backup. We may end up with a new server host (and name) soon, but we shall see. If we do end up with a new host, it is possible there will be some data loss, but it should be minimal.

*le sigh*

applications for whitelisting is back on the TFC forums.

---

TFC V78H16

whitelist only.

this is an 18+ gaming community.

TFC Server: 74.91.112.70:25575

TeamSpeak3 Server: 74.91.112.70

-.- my TFC server is no longer affiliated with bad wolves, due to some arguments with some of the administrators. I will still be running a TFC server.

Optional Additional Mods: Player API & Smart Moving (Player API is a required prereq. for smart moving)

Looking forward to join a co-op based server ;)

IGN: Razzerjkl

Hi Rhodance

Do I need to reapply I only ask because I applied on the Bad wolves website very recently and not yet had a chance to connect to the server.?

IGN: Tenandra

Thanks

Looking forward to join a co-op based server ;)

IGN: Razzerjkl

Hi Rhodance

Do I need to reapply I only ask because I applied on the Bad wolves website very recently and not yet had a chance to connect to the server.?

Thanks

---

thanks for the interest guys :) can you follow this format please?

IGN:

Why this server?:

2 sentence description of yourself/interests:

---

i will get the server updated onto .17 and the whitelist updated this evening. i can't do it from work :/

Why this server?: I like the idea of residing on a mature 18+ servers, I will fit in a lot more comfortably on such a server. I am quite happy to  go it alone with little bother to anyone but also to get involved in community events projects should they occur.

2 sentence description of yourself/interests: A young granddad, of two, married who currently works in the IT industry, I have enjoyed computer game since my commodore 6128 in the mid 80’s, and been involved in many titles since both MMO and single player. I obviously have an interest in computers and software and in particular align with the open source ideals of which I make it my responsibility to ensure that who I work for looks at open source solutions where ever it makes sense to do so. I also enjoy time with my family and have a passion for motorbikes that stems back pre 80’s I own a R1 a Honda blackbird and a BSA Goldflash, further I am hoping to be an owner of a goldwing next year sometime.

IGN:

MrTwinkeh.

Why this server?:

I have been looking for a smart-moving TFC server that is up to date, and I have found this one.

2 sentence description of yourself/interests:

I enjoy building in Minecraft, TFC especially as there are more limitations. I also enjoy programming, and I have been doing so a a long time. This also includes Minecraft mods.

I hope I can join this server.

IGN: lilfuckercharlie (Please dont deny because of name, brother bought the acount as a joke and didnt wanna buy a new one)

I'm looking for a good TFC server.