Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
rhodance

[0.79.15] Rhodance's "HugBox" Server [Closing May 22]

1,332 posts in this topic

When i can Contact you on Team Speak ?

and I also have a friend on your server.

IGN:gopp

Why this server?: the other one i tried out was a spamfest of annoyance.

2 sentence description of yourself/interests: i'm a quiet guy and i just want to burn my free time playing tfc

IGN: sa13103

reason: i reacently got back into tfc and really enjoy the new changes, though i feel its better as multy player, working in a bar i work odd hours so most of my friends are not able to play. i used to mod for the LBP server that was up ages ago. idk if anyone remembers them lol

about me.

im a bartender as stated lol, socialization is something i live for and minecraft is the other half ;)

IGN:

grafikal

Why this server?:

It feels better than the other options that are listed in the forums here. I'd prefer a more mature server as compared to the many young teens romping through all the other servers.

2 sentence description of yourself:

I work as both a graphic designer and a general laborer. I haven't played TFC in about a year and there's a lot of new things to check out. I'd rather learn with people than in SSP. I probably won't end up using Smartmoving but I do use Rei's Minimap since I have a horrible sense of direction in game.

---

all three of you have been white listed.

When i can Contact you on Team Speak ?and I also have a friend on your server.

--- when I get a chance in the next day or so, maybe. You asking for an exact time and I can't give you one right now. :(

When i can Contact you on Team Speak ?and I also have a friend on your server.

--- when I get a chance in the next day or so, maybe. You asking for an exact time and I can't give you one right now. :(

IGN: Vanroden

Hoping to find a community of mature players in a greif free environment. Im a very active player, some days 10+hrs. I would love the opportunity to play on your server 

IGN: ItchyFlea

Why this server?: Mature community with no additional mods that significantly alter a TFC style of play.

2 sentence description of yourself/interests: I like settling into playing specific roles with significant mods like this, on one server in the past I settled into mostly mass-producing charcoal for trade. I also like to ask a lot of questions, and since quite a lot in TFC has changed since I last played, I'll probably be asking a lot of questions regarding to mid to top tier metals, as I haven't progressed past the bronze age in single player.

I've got a couple of questions: How often are world wipes/restarts? Is it ok for me to use Rei's Minimap and CraftGuide on this server?

ItchyFlea.In my experience on this server, the world wipes/restarts have only been when the mod upgrade required it.Regarding Rei's Minimap - many people use it.I don't know CraftGuide, but if it's a client-side mod only I don't think there's any way of preventing you from using it :)(Edit)Just looked up CraftGuide - This looks like a server-side mod would be required as it's an in-game item.In that case I'd guess you can't use it - sorry.

IGN: VanrodenAge: 27  Hoping to find a community of mature players in a greif free environment. Im a very active player, some days 10+hrs. I would love the opportunity to play on your server

please follow the exact app format.

IGN: ItchyFleaAge: 28Why this server?: Mature community with no additional mods that significantly alter a TFC style of play.2 sentence description of yourself/interests: I like settling into playing specific roles with significant mods like this, on one server in the past I settled into mostly mass-producing charcoal for trade. I also like to ask a lot of questions, and since quite a lot in TFC has changed since I last played, I'll probably be asking a lot of questions regarding to mid to top tier metals, as I haven't progressed past the bronze age in single player. I've got a couple of questions: How often are world wipes/restarts? Is it ok for me to use Rei's Minimap and CraftGuide on this server?

---white listed.

IGN: ItchyFlea

Why this server?: Mature community with no additional mods that significantly alter a TFC style of play.

2 sentence description of yourself/interests: I like settling into playing specific roles with significant mods like this, on one server in the past I settled into mostly mass-producing charcoal for trade. I also like to ask a lot of questions, and since quite a lot in TFC has changed since I last played, I'll probably be asking a lot of questions regarding to mid to top tier metals, as I haven't progressed past the bronze age in single player.

I've got a couple of questions: How often are world wipes/restarts? Is it ok for me to use Rei's Minimap and CraftGuide on this server?

---

i will probably never install craftguide on the server. TFC is resource intensive enough, as it is.

there may eventually be some form of 'towny' or warping system, but probably is not going to happen any time soon. i don't want to install any client & server required mods, if i don't absolutely have to. i prefer things to be server side only.

please follow the exact app format.

Why this server?: Hoping to find a community of mature players in a greif free environment. i have been part of a few whitelisted servers in the past and i enjoy how close the player base is.

2 sentence description of yourself/interests: Im a very active player, some days 10+hrs. I enjoy building and exploring. I have been playing minecraft since Alpha and modded for over 2 years. I normally play packs with over 200+ mods(FTB) but all are lacking the realistic survival the TFC provides .I would love the opportunity to play on your server 

Why this server?: Hoping to find a community of mature players in a greif free environment. i have been part of a few whitelisted servers in the past and i enjoy how close the player base is.

2 sentence description of yourself/interests: Im a very active player, some days 10+hrs. I enjoy building and exploring. I have been playing minecraft since Alpha and modded for over 2 years. I normally play packs with over 200+ mods(FTB) but all are lacking the realistic survival the TFC provides .I would love the opportunity to play on your server 

---

whitelisted.

Hey Rho, i'm back and i would like to play a bit more TFC, i dont know if im still whitelisted or not, didnt tried it so far..

im actually not up to date what happend lately with the server IP Change and so on

Hope to come back and spend some more time on the server :)

Name: Krayer92

EDIT: OK im not whitelisted anymore so again:

IGN: Krayer92

Why this server: Allready played on, liked it

IGN: Yamakichi

Why this server?: Seems the most promising for fun.

2 sentence description of yourself/interests: I'm new to tfc but it looks fun. Im usually pretty quiet.

IGN Master Rogers

Age 18

Why this server? Because i want to play with others and i find this mod really fun and i thought it would be fun with others and your rules fit my style.

I am currently attending college and ive been playing minecraft for a couple years now, i find it relaxing so i enjoy playing it, overall just a chill guy.

IGN EXPERT_miner_1

Why this server: I whant to play this mod with other people so i can learn how to use it.

I like playing in severs and with comunyties

what parts of the day are people usually on, and east or west coast?

IGN EXPERT_miner_1 Why this server: I whant to play this mod with other people so i can learn how to use it. I like playing in severs and with comunyties Age:13.

---sorry, but you are too young and don't have a white listed friend to speak for you. App denied.

Hey Rho, i'm back and i would like to play a bit more TFC, i dont know if im still whitelisted or not, didnt tried it so far.. im actually not up to date what happend lately with the server IP Change and so on Hope to come back and spend some more time on the server :) Name: Krayer92 EDIT: OK im not whitelisted anymore so again: IGN: Krayer92Age: 22Why this server: Allready played on, liked it

IGN: YamakichiAge: 21Why this server?: Seems the most promising for fun.2 sentence description of yourself/interests: I'm new to tfc but it looks fun. Im usually pretty quiet.

---whitelisted---

IGN Master RogersAge 18Why this server? Because i want to play with others and i find this mod really fun and i thought it would be fun with others and your rules fit my style.I am currently attending college and ive been playing minecraft for a couple years now, i find it relaxing so i enjoy playing it, overall just a chill guy.

---can you double check your name?

First Post! :) saw your thread, and thought I'd ask..

my IGN: int3ger

want to see what the mod is like with others, been watching Etho playing it lately, and just want to take a stab at it.. I may have a friend who is interested in it too.  If the whitelisting could extend to him, It'd be appreciated.

IGN: SaintAvalon

IGN: Wikiultimate

Why this server?: New to TFC, but looking for a mature group to play with w/o having to deal with greefing.

2 sentence description of yourself/interests: I'm a physicist (currently unemployed however) and am a sound technician for my church. Interests include gaming, history (why TFC interests me so much) and sports.

I am new to TFC, i've been playing it for about 6 days now. Found out about it because of another server i play on, we were voting for a new Mod/mod pack and TFC was mentioned, i checked it out and instantly for hooked.

Rhod, I don't appear to be whitelisted on the new server now. Can you fix that? Pretty pretty please? :)

IGN: oxxyjoeAge: 33Why this server?: It's likely to be active, which for this mod is pretty great.2 sentence description of yourself/interests: I never personally met this person named yourself/interests. But I think it would be great to get this going in terms of a minecraft reality, being that vanilla mc is sooo boring!

Rhod, I don't appear to be whitelisted on the new server now. Can you fix that? Pretty pretty please? :)

---

fixed :) you are whitelisted now.

---

IGN: oxxyjoeAge: 33Why this server?: It's likely to be active, which for this mod is pretty great.2 sentence description of yourself/interests: I never personally met this person named yourself/interests. But I think it would be great to get this going in terms of a minecraft reality, being that vanilla mc is sooo boring!

IGN: Wikiultimate

Why this server?: New to TFC, but looking for a mature group to play with w/o having to deal with greefing.

2 sentence description of yourself/interests: I'm a physicist (currently unemployed however) and am a sound technician for my church. Interests include gaming, history (why TFC interests me so much) and sports.

I am new to TFC, i've been playing it for about 6 days now. Found out about it because of another server i play on, we were voting for a new Mod/mod pack and TFC was mentioned, i checked it out and instantly for hooked.

First Post! :) saw your thread, and thought I'd ask..

my IGN: int3ger

want to see what the mod is like with others, been watching Etho playing it lately, and just want to take a stab at it.. I may have a friend who is interested in it too.  If the whitelisting could extend to him, It'd be appreciated.

IGN: SaintAvalon

---

whitelisted :D