Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
rhodance

[0.79.15] Rhodance's "HugBox" Server [Closing May 22]

1,332 posts in this topic

anyone have any objections to me streaming while i play on the server?

IGN: Imofexios
Why this server?: It seems to have allways someone online so that would be main thing. I like trading with people :) 
2 sentence description of yourself/interests: Helpful and nice person overall. I like to build pretty things and keep stuff in order ;)

IGN: Chaosdemon117

Why this server?: New to this mod, but It sounds awesome with regards to the anti-griefing community.

2 sentence description of yourself/interests: Well, I love to draw if that counts :) I'm a creative person, and I have a knack for survival-esque games. I'd love to be a part of this server :D

--- App format ---

IGN: Joshi5005

Why this server?: it looks fun and well managed :D

2 sentence description of yourself/interests: My name is josh, im 20 year old and im new to minecraft just started playing the other day then i discovered this terrafirmacraft and love it, but its real boring on my own. I have a lot of time off work at the minute and im looking for something to fill that space. :)

anyone have any objections to me streaming while i play on the server?

---

nope - just remember to note bioxx and dunk made the mod and that i run the server :)

---

IGN: ImofexiosAge: 33Why this server?: It seems to have allways someone online so that would be main thing. I like trading with people :) 2 sentence description of yourself/interests: Helpful and nice person overall. I like to build pretty things and keep stuff in order ;)

--- App format ---

IGN: Joshi5005

Why this server?: it looks fun and well managed :D

2 sentence description of yourself/interests: My name is josh, im 20 year old and im new to minecraft just started playing the other day then i discovered this terrafirmacraft and love it, but its real boring on my own. I have a lot of time off work at the minute and im looking for something to fill that space. :)

---

whitelisted

---

IGN: Chaosdemon117

Why this server?: New to this mod, but It sounds awesome with regards to the anti-griefing community.

2 sentence description of yourself/interests: Well, I love to draw if that counts  :) I'm a creative person, and I have a knack for survival-esque games. I'd love to be a part of this server  :D

---

i want to speak to you before considering whitelisting you.

---

PM me when you r ready to Team Speak .

---

ok.

just an FYI - both the TFC server and the TeamSpeak3 server are hosted in Dallas, TX, USA.

IGN: Serena_Cat

Why this server?: I like that it's 18 + and mature.

2 sentence description of yourself/interests: Recently started playing tfc with my husband and we are really enjoying it. Would like the opportunity to play with more people and make some friends.

My husband's IGN:Umbristopheles

IGN: mcman6482

Why this server?: I have tried many TFC servers and on almost all everyone was immature and just destroyed everything. This server looks like a great community of people who love Minecraft.

Description of me: I am in high school with a 4.0 GPA, I hope to become an engineer later in life. I have been playing Minecraft since Alpha and now watch over a sever of my own.

I know this is a 18+ server, but I feel that I would be able to fit in perfectly among those more mature than middle and high school aged students.

IGN: Serena_Cat

Why this server?: I like that it's 18 + and mature.

2 sentence description of yourself/interests: Recently started playing tfc with my husband and we are really enjoying it. Would like the opportunity to play with more people and make some friends.

My husband's IGN:Umbristopheles

---

whitelisted.

IGN: mcman6482

Why this server?: I have tried many TFC servers and on almost all everyone was immature and just destroyed everything. This server looks like a great community of people who love Minecraft.

Description of me: I am in high school with a 4.0 GPA, I hope to become an engineer later in life. I have been playing Minecraft since Alpha and now watch over a sever of my own.

I know this is a 18+ server, but I feel that I would be able to fit in perfectly among those more mature than middle and high school aged students.

---

whitelisted.

as a sub-note, i have very little tolerance for BS or drama, so please keep that in mind.

IGN:

Squirrelthing

Why this server?:

Well, I have been starting to play Terrafirmacraft singeplayer lately, but I haven't enjoyed any Minecraft singleplayers since the early alphas. So this server seems like the logical choice for such a great mod, because of the whitelist and 18+ age restriction.

IGN: liniaries

Why this server?:I'm friends with someone who is on it

2 sentence description of yourself/interests: I like playing poker. I also enjoy birds.  

Hey Rho, can you re-add me to the whitelist? Name: Ralacroix

IGN: JohnGM12

Why this server?: Because there are barely any public/whitelisted servers that won't ban you for saying how the word homophobe is actually used.

2 sentence description of yourself/interests: I am told that I am very mature for my age, I don't know if they are trying to be nice but, I still try to be mature to keep that description. I have been playing minecraft since 1.5.2 (Yes I know that is not really long but honestly, who cares?) and I like survival/RTS kind of games.

It is possible for players with a pirate launcher can enter any TFC server. Sorry for my bad english...

IGN:

Squirrelthing

Why this server?:

Well, I have been starting to play Terrafirmacraft singeplayer lately, but I haven't enjoyed any Minecraft singleplayers since the early alphas. So this server seems like the logical choice for such a great mod, because of the whitelist and 18+ age restriction.

IGN: liniaries

Why this server?:I'm friends with someone who is on it

2 sentence description of yourself/interests: I like playing poker. I also enjoy birds.  

Hey Rho, can you re-add me to the whitelist? Name: Ralacroix

---

whitelisted.

IGN: JohnGM12

Why this server?: Because there are barely any public/whitelisted servers that won't ban you for saying how the word homophobe is actually used.

2 sentence description of yourself/interests: I am told that I am very mature for my age, I don't know if they are trying to be nice but, I still try to be mature to keep that description. I have been playing minecraft since 1.5.2 (Yes I know that is not really long but honestly, who cares?) and I like survival/RTS kind of games.

---

i need to speak to you first in TS before i will consider whitelisting. same deal for anyone younger then 15/16ish.

---

It is possible for players with a pirate launcher can enter any TFC server. Sorry for my bad english...

---

i do not know. i am against the use of pirated MC launchers on principle. :/ if that is the only way you roll, try checking other places than in my server thread.

I guess I will talk with you later then, it is to late for right now, maybe next day?

IGN: Sti_Jo_Lew

Why this server:  Had bad luck on a non-whitelist server, figured I'd give this a try.  That, and it'd be nice to have voice chat going too.

I guess I will talk with you later then, it is to late for right now, maybe next day?

When you are gonna get on TS ?

---please talk to ghostbear in TS, he is a mod for me.

IGN: stewiepro777

Why this Server: It's been awhile since I have been actively playing on a multiplayer server, non-whitelisted servers are just too chaotic for me to enjoy it. I got interested in TFC lately and wanted to join a mature community.

Description: I have been playing minecraft for a few years now, went through many types of servers. I got some extra time this summer, and I figured out to try out something new.

IGN: stewiepro777

Why this Server: It's been awhile since I have been actively playing on a multiplayer server, non-whitelisted servers are just too chaotic for me to enjoy it. I got interested in TFC lately and wanted to join a mature community.

Description: I have been playing minecraft for a few years now, went through many types of servers. I got some extra time this summer, and I figured out to try out something new.

---

whitelisted

I am not going to be available the next few days, so please check in with ghostbear on the TS if you need a mod/admin to resolve something.

the server is running scheduled restarts, auto restarts on crashes, and auto backups, so it should run by itself for the most part.