Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
GenuineTexan

I'm back! Did I miss anything?

8 posts in this topic

Hello there, lovely Off-topic Crusaders!

I know most of you will probably not remember me (I used to hang out in some of those codebreaker and indie-game threads, if you remember :D), so I thought it might be nice to make my first post back into a bit of an introduction. My first year of college is about to come to a close and I've got an itch to rejoin the TFC community. With a tad more free time in the summer, I'm looking to start playing again too. Importantly, I've also made the decision to switch my major from physics to computer science and, since it has been almost a year since I've done any real, heavy coding, I think I might delve into learning the minecraft code base as a good refresher exercise. Not too much else going on in my life, but just thought I'd share that much with you all.

So, as the post implies, I really haven't been watching TFC too closely since about November. I've read all of the front-page business and the new stickied "Beta 3" post, but otherwise I don't know too much. I also heard about the indefinate postponement of TFC2, but this did not come as too much of a surprise to me. Did I miss much else?

Also, as a sidenote, I'm looking to join a TFC server soon, if such a thing still exists. Anyone know of good ones with fun people and reasaonable uptimes? (I'm aware of the specific sub-forum)

Thank you all for reading, see you back on the forums!

-GenuineTexan

Welcome back Texan!

Hope to see you around and glad to see you as the third member making a return along with Ditto and I.

the only thing you missed was my kingsize derail in the name me thread in off topic, and my promotion to elite alpha tortoise prime by dunk himself as punishment for calling one a turtle :D

ah the days when derails would happen frequently and violently all over the forums

those were good days

good days...

ah the days when derails would happen frequently and violently all over the forums

those were good days

good days...

Yeah, any day when you have a crazy, immortal, popsicle-stick knife wielding, 19th century sleuth extraordinaire running around sounds like a good day to me.

Yeah, any day when you have a crazy, immortal, popsicle-stick knife wielding, 19th century sleuth extraordinaire running around sounds like a good day to me.

dont forget the insane, 500 year-old vampires running around throwing spoons at people

looks like i missed quite the era...*loads up Hellsing ARMS 13 mm Auto Anti-Freak Combat Pistols (aka Jackals) shall we shed some blood then? *laughs maniacally*

Well, welcome back GenuineTexan.

You are correct, you did miss some important and silly things in our time without you.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0