Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
SionoiS

[Offline] Terra Civilization (Modded TFC + Addons)(Limited Nordic Map)(PVP)[Closed]

53 posts in this topic

Welcome to TerraCiv !

This is a different kind of server. With limited map players will fight for resources and cooperate with each others a lot more.

At first it will be chaos but soon empires will rise as players make friends and enemies.

But most importantly it will be FUN.

Server Down

Map :

-9 km2

-North Border Z -19000

-South Border Z -16000

-East Border X 0

-West Border X 3000

-All ores and minerals are present inside the border.

Posted Image

Rules :

1-No Cheating.
2-Don't cut sequoia.

3-Use your brain.

4-You can only build inside the border.
5-There are no others rules.

Tips and tricks :

-Plant crops during spring

-Make sure animal have plenty of space to eat grass

-Stockpile food for winter

-Use your "Ghost" to protect your property

Server Specs :

Processors : Core i7 2.4ghz

Ram : 3g

Disk : 1g Ramdisk

Connection: 10Mbps

Backup : Every 3 hours + Auto Restart

Server Info :
IP : terraciv.no-ip.biz

Slots : 20

Required Forge Mods: TFC v0.77.22ExtraFirma v1.0.3TerraDuellum v1.6.1 RusticamMelius v1.1.0

(TFCOptions.cfg) Year Length : 504 <- change this in your config or you'll crash !!!

Time ratio : 1 year = 1 IRL week

By playing on this server you agree that your stuff can and will be destroy or stolen at some point.

However, this is not an anarchy server by cooperating with other you can easily protect your property by using TerraDuellum.

Please report any bug/lag or make suggestion here.

Edited by SionoiS

Admin Town is just a proof of concept don't go near it ! Unless you want to die and rot in prison forever...

New mods version please update !

Map restart ! + 20 slots + host on beastnode !

Been messing around on here, runs pretty smoothly. Rei's and smartmoving work too. Check it out. :)

Hi,

this looks like a nice server. I joined for a bit, but i couldnt destroy any blocks or rocks. I guess thats the greylist doing its work. But the game gets boring rather quickly if the only thing you can do is walk around and die, so I would like to ask you if i could be whitelisted.

My ingame name is Methii, I'm a 25 year old guy from the Netherlands. I've played quite a bit of tfc and im interested in the ideas you have for your server.

Hope to catch you ingame soon!

This Looks like a good server and I really like the concept behind Terraduellum. Will be checking it out for sure! Hopefully more people will play on it!

I was very surprise it work and there no bug at all ! The guys at MCPC+ did a great job. Setup is easy too everything is integrated forge, spigot, bukkit but it also mean you need the exact version for plugins, mods. The forum seem dead so idk if there will be future release.

Just downloaded terrafirmacraft + addons and went on the server.

Worked just fine for me and now I want to ask for a whitelist IGN: wjg999.

Maybe a bit more info on the mods used is in order as this could have been 1.5.2/different version of an addon.

Edit: scrap that i just read the 0.77.21 at the top.

As for the server itself.. what I saw was that it was still a bit "underdeveloped" seeing only one house somewhat near spawn.

Hope to see lots of players on later tho :D

added ! Your right there not enough player around but it' been only a week. Addon in main post are link  just click on them for info.

Can I Join the Server

ign: pfgminecraft

hi , i want join this battle ! pls :)

pseudo : nahalke

name : julien 25 years old , live in france and speaking eng :)

Si tu pourrais login une fois, je vais te whitlist. Bienvenue !

p.s. il n'y a pas de bataille encore, je commence seulement a construire le premier château.

I crash everytime I do anything

I crash everytime I do anything

--------

Pm me your crash log maybe i can help you.

Now open server ! no whitelist