Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
ToySoldierAlan

Missing Item Textures - Fresh launcher install

15 posts in this topic

I'm having a problem where most of my items, be they tools or logs or saplings or food, are missing their textures. They show up as a white box in my inventory that has the text "missing texture" written on it twice.

Now, I am relatively new to this mod, but I got it working fine before and have about 3-4 hours logged in the game. During that time I had no problems with textures, and I'm already up to charcoal technology, so this isn't a problem of me just crafting tools for the first time and discovering the problem.

This problem appeared after restarting the client, so maybe it was a hotfix problem? I know we're up to hotfix 17, so maybe the transition between 16 and 17 did something?

Also, I've tested this by doing a completely fresh install and recreated the problem almost instantly. I picked up a sapling and it appeared in my inventory as "missing texture" but as soon as I placed it it looked like a normal sapling.

Any help on this topic would be greatly appreciated.

Not sure if it's related, but I'm getting this message when I try to load my current world:

Forge Mod Loader has found ID mismatches

Complete details are in the log file

ID 2058 from Mod TerraFirmaCraft is missing

ID 2059 from Mod TerraFirmaCraft is missing

It asks me if I wish to continue loading, which I have refrained from doing since I don't want my items to get messed up.

Ya I'm getting the same issue. log shows that It can't find the textures (see pastebin for list)

http://pastebin.com/a9TTvzbm

I can pastebin the whole log if someone wants it.

tried to copy some of the textures to the "textures/items/ folder from the various subfolders and looks like they loaded fine. though some of the textures (like mealgeneric.png) I can't find in the textures folder

Yeah it updated to Hotfix 17 this morning and a good number of the textures seem to be broken for me as well. I even crash when I try to open one of my chests.

Same thing here, most of my inventory apart from torches and my workbench seems to be missing textures. Tried applying a texture pack, but that didn't help. Did a fresh install and all sorts of other solutions I could think of, but nothing seems to do the trick. So I'm guessing some ID files went wrong on the hotfix.

Same thing here, most of my inventory apart from torches and my workbench seems to be missing textures. Tried applying a texture pack, but that didn't help. Did a fresh install and all sorts of other solutions I could think of, but nothing seems to do the trick. So I'm guessing some ID files went wrong on the hotfix.

seams to me that the path to the textures has changed.

Example:

error shows "TextureManager.createTexture called for file textures/items/Black Bronze ProPick Head.png, but that file does not exist. Ignoring."

but the texture is located in "textures/items/toolheads/Black Bronze ProPick Head.png"

item ID's don't appear affected as the items are still there, it's just the textures that aren't getting loaded. texturepacks won't work because they use the same file structure as the default textures.

moving all the textures seams to work (atleast a bit) I've reverted back to hotfix 16 for now not sure if there will be issues with the world though :( good thing I backup regularly)

Not sure if it's related, but I'm getting this message when I try to load my current world: Forge Mod Loader has found ID mismatches Complete details are in the log file ID 2058 from Mod TerraFirmaCraft is missing ID 2059 from Mod TerraFirmaCraft is missing It asks me if I wish to continue loading, which I have refrained from doing since I don't want my items to get messed up.

I have had the same problem

i tried to play, until i opened chest and BOOOM :) crash with error chestgui. probably becouse chest gui was not founded and it cant handle situation without texture like in items.

I have the same problem... if you all got it, it must be something with the new patch? Oh well, hope for a fix soon! :)

I have the same problem... if you all got it, it must be something with the new patch? Oh well, hope for a fix soon! :)

For some reason it works now... don't know how, but I hope it will stay that way. :P

speaking of textures, I'm not sure if this is a texture gltich.

Posted Image

half the texture seems to be cut off, and it only happens with small ores, if this isn't a gltich then oops :

Well... these ore are small... you don't like my small ore textures?

Well... these ore are small... you don't like my small ore textures?

I love them! It's just I thought they were a texture bug at first.

sorry if I came off as rude there.

No, it was not rude. I pushed the fix to display small ore and ss the normal and small texture where the same in TFC, I made some new textures. Might not be the best but it's doing the job.