Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Granner

[Offline] Surviville ~ Real Survival

78 posts in this topic

If you get the opinions from all of the other members on the server, Squirrelzz was being completely obnoxious and has on several occasions been reported to me as a problem. He was also caught using hack mods which was witnessed by a handful of players. The whole time he has been on the server, I and others have seen him freak out and spam the chat full of arguments and explicit language. That will not be tolerated, as it disrupts the game for others and is completely unnecessary.

It is for the above reason that Squirrelzz was banned from the server.

And these claims and report you where getting where from already troubled players. who for no apparent reason did not like him. Did they ever offer any proof of his hacking? I never saw it myself. nor had anyone else, only this "Group" of players. Who in fact PLAY together, where making these claims, are you SURE they weren't making all this up just to get him into trouble? Sure sounded like it to me.

Also How do you justify any of your actions? I'm curious on the REAL reason. Because you can't take outside criticism? Because he called you an idiot? Because maybe, just maybe, you've been fed a bunch of crap by right hand theorist.. without proof you take their word. No one had problems with him, only like 5 players who attacked HIM on a daily basis for no reason. As far as that, No one else ever had a problem with him, so where are you getting your idea's from, because I seriously must of missed something.

bigturtles you have been reported for a lot of things and i would apreciate if you would stop posting bad things about servers everywhere not just about me. you have been reported and will be monitored.

There you go again ultimaheart4, Someone calls you out on your lying and you get very defensive. Personally leave your crap at home and don't bring it on the forums, I for one have no broken any forum rules as far as I know. And there's no reason for you to go around here, on servers, or anywhere actually. To be a busy body and police everything for everyone, the mods on this forum are more then capable of doing their jobs, no need for you input. Maybe if you quit trying to control everything people would actually like you. But I'm sure outside of the internet you're a real piece of work anyway, I'm guessing anti social and gets picked on by family. then again, that's just a guess, I'm sure there's a "creative reason" for your over all douche baggery.

i hope i didnt cause this somehow since my name was put in the message and the server name. i do not remember bringing anyone from my server. those who wished to leave left to it. simple people get to choose the server they want to play on. so i am sorry again if this is my doing somehow.

You did cause a lot of this. Granner only started talking down on him after YOU got on an started throwing out insults with you and your little friends. And he started defending himself to multiple people.

Ah, I see. I was wondering why he was banned, as he was helpful to me and my team, getting us on our feet when we started. He seemed nice enough, if very sarcastic. Now that I think about it, it'd be a true shame if any of the gifts he brought us were cheated for. Dang.

I don't know exactly what was said, but if he was disruptive enough then I'm glad he's gone and no longer affecting our fellow players. Good work.

He was not cheating.. That's all I'm gonna say about that, you can believe what others tell you. That's up to you, but I can swear he wasn't cheating by any means.

Also he was not being disruptive, he asked granner a question, granner ignored his question. He asked it again, Granner warned him for spamming. he wanted his question answered, granner kept ignoring him, in order to get granners attention he called him an idiot, and granner banned him. Again. GRANNER let his personal feelings get in the way of his admin duty's. Also after he repeated several times that his server was a PURE SURVIVAL server. Didn't know name calling was against the rules. Maybe he should define them a little better then if he's gonna just wing off banning players.

All I can really say, is granner get your crap together, You know what you did was wrong. Just admit to it. It's not gonna kill you to apologize.

Edit: and if you feel like apologizing, I've already talked to him, and he said that he would like to respectfully talk to you about what made you ban him for no reason.. And already told me that it's okay to PM you his skype name. So just say so and I'll hook you two up without disturbances. and chatter from outside sources and you two can talk/type One on one about the problem. Not telling you to unban him, I'm simply asking that you two talk about this whole boat load of crap and maybe work something out..

He was not cheating.. That's all I'm gonna say about that, you can believe what others tell you. That's up to you, but I can swear he wasn't cheating by any means.

Also he was not being disruptive, he asked granner a question, granner ignored his question. He asked it again, Granner warned him for spamming. he wanted his question answered, granner kept ignoring him, in order to get granners attention he called him an idiot, and granner banned him. Again. GRANNER let his personal feelings get in the way of his admin duty's. Also after he repeated several times that his server was a PURE SURVIVAL server. Didn't know name calling was against the rules. Maybe he should define them a little better then if he's gonna just wing off banning players.

All I can really say, is granner get your crap together, You know what you did was wrong. Just admit to it. It's not gonna kill you to apologize.

Edit: and if you feel like apologizing, I've already talked to him, and he said that he would like to respectfully talk to you about what made you ban him for no reason.. And already told me that it's okay to PM you his skype name. So just say so and I'll hook you two up without disturbances. and chatter from outside sources and you two can talk/type One on one about the problem. Not telling you to unban him, I'm simply asking that you two talk about this whole boat load of crap and maybe work something out..

Hmm...well, I wasn't really there and I'm not quite sure who to believe! On one hand, I feel a need to trust admins who run any server that I play on as a given, and Granner's shown no dishonesty to me so far. On the other hand, the passion you put into your post makes it pretty convincing, and Squirrelzz gave me no trouble while I knew him on the server; quite the contrary, actually.

I kind of disagree that he should be completely banned, especially if it's just based on feelings, as you claim. That aint right. If he did, in fact, do something wrong like cheating, etc, then I think a good warning or temporary ban would be reasonable for the first offense, then matters can be taken from there. I do understand that, as admin and owner of the server, Granner has the ability to do what he pleases and there isn't much we can say about it, but along with that comes some sort of responsibility to cater to your users, even if we're not contributing financially. The move over to a new dedicated machine is great news, and it sounds like the admins are somewhat busy with that, not to mention real life, lol, but if someone has a legitimate question about the server, like Squirrelzz supposedly had, (again, wasn't there, can't say) I think you should be responsible enough to answer it, being the only person who really can, lol.

Man, I'm just blathering away here now... At the end of the day we're all just trying to have some fun in TerraFirmaCraft, yeah? I can see where this drama is coming from, but the more we contribute to it, the worse it's gonna get. Like a firepit, you don't want to let it get to hot or you'll lose your ingot!

Wow well all I now have to say is admin and owners make the rules on each server and I would hope you could understand that so if this bothers leave this forum post and we can all continue playing in our servers thank you

Yi

And these claims and report you where getting where from already troubled players. who for no apparent reason did not like him. Did they ever offer any proof of his hacking? I never saw it myself. nor had anyone else, only this "Group" of players. Who in fact PLAY together, where making these claims, are you SURE they weren't making all this up just to get him into trouble? Sure sounded like it to me.

Also How do you justify any of your actions? I'm curious on the REAL reason. Because you can't take outside criticism? Because he called you an idiot? Because maybe, just maybe, you've been fed a bunch of crap by right hand theorist.. without proof you take their word. No one had problems with him, only like 5 players who attacked HIM on a daily basis for no reason. As far as that, No one else ever had a problem with him, so where are you getting your idea's from, because I seriously must of missed something.

There you go again ultimaheart4, Someone calls you out on your lying and you get very defensive. Personally leave your crap at home and don't bring it on the forums, I for one have no broken any forum rules as far as I know. And there's no reason for you to go around here, on servers, or anywhere actually. To be a busy body and police everything for everyone, the mods on this forum are more then capable of doing their jobs, no need for you input. Maybe if you quit trying to control everything people would actually like you. But I'm sure outside of the internet you're a real piece of work anyway, I'm guessing anti social and gets picked on by family. then again, that's just a guess, I'm sure there's a "creative reason" for your over all douche baggery.

You did cause a lot of this. Granner only started talking down on him after YOU got on an started throwing out insults with you and your little friends. And he started defending himself to multiple people.

I'd like to mention I have no friends on this server. Other the owner and admin.

I'd like to mention I have no friends on this server. Other the owner and admin.

What about the other server where Him an I came from? sending bands of griefers

to grief the server because the owner was never on? You where banned from there for that exact reason. Justify that? Who says you aren't doing the same thing on this server?

I attached two forms of proof of exactly how ultimaheart4 works..

First one, convincing people lies and forcing hatred towards others.

Second one, Was from the last server that recently closed a conversation about when the first out of to follow 3 major grief attacks. After he was banned, the griefing happened more, pointing to it was him calling the shots the whole time.

post-2901-0-18759200-1370395764_thumb.pn

Um thts squirrelzz and I'm not banned from here or carpe aurum. And ownage hasn't been on in month or anywhere in months he is the one who got squirrelzz banned along with the server not me. Not this one but the other one.

And back when ownage was on I wasn't an admin on carpe aurum.

And again only friends on this server are admin and owner. I didn't bring Anyone anywhere. But I'm glad thy are happy on this server.

I also like how squirrelzz was plotting to get me banned. Funny that the one starting things was banned and not me who ended up admin.

All this drama! If you don't like the rules, leave. That simple. This is a great server and youre just pissed off because you got banned.

thank you swisher. i tired to say that b4 to him and i am sorry that you guys dont like me very much anyways. i dont see the point of him trying? all it does is make people mad at him. :/

I'm not going to get involved in whatever dispute happened between you all. I'm impartial.

That saying, I did get banned, but it was because I was a stupid idiot.

I'm not going to tear off heads though and say 'Oh gee, this must be a bad server because I got banned.' Nope. You know what I did? I appoligized and decided to leave TFC to play Feed the Beast and clear my head.

I'll do it again, publicly, so you all can see this. I am sorry I attempted to make the newer players leave by telling them of another server with better capacities to resolve lag. I used colors and caps. I was spammy and annoying. I was stupid, and I know I did wrong.

Did I deserve to be banned? Warned would have been my preference, so I could change my ways and be a productive member of the server again. Being banned hurt my feelings and my pride. I'm a good person, but I do stupid things on more then one occasion. However, I did send off a PM to the owner of this server, and say my farewells to my comrades.

I loved this server and the community I was involved with. It made me sad that the 'no holds barred' rule makes for such a brutal raiding ground. Home to conflict and grief to hard working players. Perhaps PvP isn't something for me.

Now. I have heard part of the story of why people have issues with Ultima, but I remain an impartial party to this whole dispute above. If its going to spread from server to server, then I don't think that multiplayer is a thing to do for those who have problems with other players. They should go make a whitelisted server, start fresh and drop the shenanigans.

I've said my bit, and I'm happily playing with bees right now, so feel free to pick apart my opinion as much as you like.

I wish you all a pleasant day.

~Zephyr, tanner, shepherd, and blacksmith in training

I'm not going to get involved in whatever dispute happened between you all. I'm impartial.

I'm not going to tear off heads though and say 'Oh gee, this must be a bad server because I got banned.' Nope. You know what I did? I appoligized and decided to leave TFC to play Feed the Beast and clear my head.

I'll do it again, publicly, so you all can see this. I am sorry I attempted to make the newer players leave by telling them of another server with better capacities to resolve lag. I used colors and caps. I was spammy and annoying. I was stupid, and I know I did wrong.

Did I deserve to be banned? Warned would have been my preference, so I could change my ways and be a productive member of the server again. Being banned hurt my feelings and my pride. I'm a good person, but I do stupid things on more then one occasion. However, I did send off a PM to the owner of this server, and say my farewells to my comrades.

I loved this server and the community I was involved with. It made me sad that the 'no holds barred' rule makes for such a brutal raiding ground. Home to conflict and grief to hard working players. Perhaps PvP isn't something for me.

Now. I have heard part of the story of why people have issues with Ultima, but I remain an impartial party to this whole dispute above. If its going to spread from server to server, then I don't think that multiplayer is a thing to do for those who have problems with other players. They should go make a whitelisted server, start fresh and drop the shenanigans.

I've said my bit, and I'm happily playing with bees right now, so feel free to pick apart my opinion as much as you like.

i envy this XD jeeze

Um thts squirrelzz and I'm not banned from here or carpe aurum. And ownage hasn't been on in month or anywhere in months he is the one who got squirrelzz banned along with the server not me. Not this one but the other one.

And back when ownage was on I wasn't an admin on carpe aurum.

And again only friends on this server are admin and owner. I didn't bring Anyone anywhere. But I'm glad thy are happy on this server.

I also like how squirrelzz was plotting to get me banned. Funny that the one starting things was banned and not me who ended up admin.

Do you not know how to post? there is an edit button for a reason.

why are you so defensive if "EVERYTHING" I say about you is wrong, even with screenshots? I got a whole boat load where those came from, Of YOU personally insulting people. Killing newbs for no reason. an so so much more. You having nice conversations with people saying you're gonna get people banned for what ever you can. You should watch who your friends really are.. because not all of these came from one person.

Know, what I think. I think the walls are closing down on you, and ALL your lies are being exposed how much of an idiotic troll you are.

All this drama! If you don't like the rules, leave. That simple. This is a great server and youre just pissed off because you got banned.

The problem is, there was no defined rules. It was a free-for-all. No reason for the owner to make up some sort of BS rule right on the spot just to have a reason to ban someone.. That's the problem, That's why he was wrong. No one's asking to be unbanned. We're all asking the owner to apologize.

and by the way, this isn't squirrel so don't say "You're just pissed off because you got banned" I left the server because of this crap that happened to him. So before you post on a thread that you haven't read, an make yourself look like a major retard. READ THE THREAD before making assumptions.

Zeph, you're unbanned - Grannar has offered you another chance - see you soon :)

big turtle the funny thing is people here already dont like me. except the owner and admin and it doesnt matter to most people what you are saying or doing. notice i am only person mainly talking to you. and this is me not caring -.- so boring.

anyone else care what he is saying? no? well if you do please speak to him and amuse him.

I hope the majority of this thread doesn't have to be about this argument.

I'm still waiting for the apology... sadly I doubt granner will actually grow a pair and say sorry. never the least talk to the guy. It's sad he's such a pussy.

big turtle the funny thing is people here already dont like me. except the owner and admin and it doesnt matter to most people what you are saying or doing. notice i am only person mainly talking to you. and this is me not caring -.- so boring.

anyone else care what he is saying? no? well if you do please speak to him and amuse him.

Bye! hope not to see you around again!

hi i play on your server and gt question wath exactly is the reason for the sudden shutdown im rather qurios for the reason. i like the server and respect that maintenance is needed but i would like to know

this server isnt whitelisted. also i believe the server will be down till saturday for maintenance on the owners computer? they are also planning to move to a dedicated server at some point.

Can we have an official word (from admins) on when server gonna be back up?

Right, so the report centre is flooded with reports from this thread. The report button isn't a toy; don't treat it like one.

I've done a quick read over the three pages and looked at the reported posts. Defamation and harsh language isn't acceptable in these forums, but on the other hand, if what BigTurtles says is true, you have another problem on your hands. I don't normally tell people how to run their server, but if you can't set up and follow simple rules, such as having your admin's stay in survival, not teleporting players around and generally playing the game nicely, you really shouldn't be advertising your server here. It sounds like something that you and your friends can do on your own; there are people here who are just looking for a good server to play on, and if you can't offer that, I don't think you should be opening your server to the public.