Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Granner

[Offline] Surviville ~ Real Survival

78 posts in this topic

i believe they can afford it if i may state it it is a good communitie with good admins i believe complaints can come from every server i speak out of expierence since i have been an admin on a server, people need to know that admins are poeple who make mistakes and need to learn and event then you shoudl not complain about how a server is handeld by tryieng to ruin it this way i say that if ya dont lie a server simple find another dont go flaming it this way so that even a developer needs to come in and say a word try and be sportif about it guys and have fun if its not on this server another then but the policie of the server is clear and i say no rules are broken by premision its a nice server and i sugest this server to everyone

even though this whole server HATES ME so much like squirrelzz. i will defend them and say that it is not there fault for the start of the drama from bigturtle. we at carpe aurum wish you all the best!

Right, so the report centre is flooded with reports from this thread. The report button isn't a toy; don't treat it like one.

I've done a quick read over the three pages and looked at the reported posts. Defamation and harsh language isn't acceptable in these forums, but on the other hand, if what BigTurtles says is true, you have another problem on your hands. I don't normally tell people how to run their server, but if you can't set up and follow simple rules, such as having your admin's stay in survival, not teleporting players around and generally playing the game nicely, you really shouldn't be advertising your server here. It sounds like something that you and your friends can do on your own; there are people here who are just looking for a good server to play on, and if you can't offer that, I don't think you should be opening your server to the public.

in my opinion its not the servers fault, its a great server the problem is that someone cant accept that there banned so there are complaining about it and spamming up the thread. I agree that people should be not spam reporting it just delays the progress of this wonderful mod when dunk has to play babysitter and reprimand some of us for abusing the report button so please can all of you stop arguing on this go to a private setting pm each other if you really want to argue thank you ps. sorry for grammer spelling and punctuiation problems

in my opinion its not the servers fault, its a great server the problem is that someone cant accept that there banned so there are complaining about it and spamming up the thread.

Please, don't be dumb and talk about a subject you have no idea about.

Read the freaking thread.

BIGTURTLES IS NOT SQUIRRELZZ

Hey, could you guys please stop the drama?

Anyway, is this sudden maintenance the move to the dedicated machine? One can only hope.

I second that question is it down to get uploaded to the new machine? also is the main post expecting it to be down until Saturday or Sunday for right now or is that old?

Please, don't be dumb and talk about a subject you have no idea about.

Read the freaking thread.

BIGTURTLES IS NOT SQUIRRELZZ

Oi, didn't I just tell you to be more polite?

I managed to talk to john yesterday (admin) and he stated the server is currently in the process of moving to its dedicated host. It should be completed before the weekend is over!

Hurray! Let's hope we still have the same world and items as before the move. If so, good luck with the restart people (you're gonna need it, my steel blade itches)

Hurray! Let's hope we still have the same world and items as before the move. If so, good luck with the restart people (you're gonna need it, my steel blade itches)

I don't think that should effect anything. It should be as easy as simply moving the files over and hosting from the new machine. So rejoice!

This move is great news and I'm looking forward to getting back on soon.

Can't wait to get back on!

Sunday PM, and still no surviville. Anyone has news to share? Or even better ... can we have words from owner/admins?

well im gone gues the external people from that server are just thinking nah not importatent its weekend xd i think its out of the might of the admin im just guessing becaus i know that are some anoying poeple from time to time xd cant wait till the server has moved thought butt i geus im not the only one here xd we just have to be paitient i geus

well im goen geus the externapeople from that server are just thinking nah not importatent its weekend xd i think its out of the might of the admin im just geussing becaus i know that are some anoying poeple from time to time xd cant wait till the server hasmoved thought butt i geus im not the only one here xd we just have to be paitient i geus

Are you drunk? :wacko:

Are you drunk? :wacko:

Just trying to read that... i hope he was

Sunday PM, and still no surviville. Anyone has news to share? Or even better ... can we have words from owner/admins?

Its 7am monday :P

EVERYONE WE HAVE SWITCH IP ADDRESSES! WE ARE NOW ON A 24/7 DEDICATED MACHINE! HERE IS OUR NEW IP:199.116.138.36

EVERYONE WE HAVE SWITCH IP ADDRESSES! WE ARE NOW ON A 24/7 DEDICATED MACHINE! HERE IS OUR NEW IP:199.116.138.36

John & Co, I think it would be a really good idea to edit the first post with this new IP. Newcomers most likely won't think to come to page 4.

iiii know! granners not online tho! im waiting for him!

dont bother to join this server is done for it i had a great time for on it butt it seemsthe mangemant sucked and the communicationw as worse then ya can imangen

Would be nice if they put the world up for download. I would like to finish my build even if its in single player.

So I came back online after about two weeks to find that my house hadn't been griefed by thieves, but rather the administration. Awesome.

This server is no more. They moved to normal minecraft with lots of other mods added. They said TFC was too unstable. It's a shame as all their customers were from here, the TFC community. And now they think we will play on their new non-TFC server. Some hardcore fans will stay because they made friends but I think they made the worst decision by removing TFC. The map is for download too just go to their site.

I had lots of fun playing on their server. It was balanced hardcore and PvP always, perfect combination for hours of fun. Now they got nothing original. Just a server in a sea of minecraft servers.

P.S. (you really don't have to read this)

When they had just moved from TFC to normal, the respawn zone said "Imma suck yo dick" and had guard NCPs named "Nigger". Just saying. And yes I got banned for pointing that out ... multiple times and being a total pain in the ass because they don't deserve to have ((any) new) players. (In my honest opinion)