Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
MLGPR0GAM3R

[Offline] PimpCity - 20 Slots - Mature - Whitelisted [No longer running TFC]

70 posts in this topic

PimpCity is a friendly server I started over a year ago. I have recently switched the server over to TFCraft and decided to post my server on the forums for people to apply.

Rules:

No Griefing or Raiding

No Cheat Mods
No X-Ray
No Spamming Chat
No PvP (It's turned off anyway)
No Asking Admins For Items

To apply please reply to this topic with the following:

IGN: Minecraft name
Why you want to join:
Agree To Rules: Yes or No
Know that TerraFirmaCraft is a hardcore mod which is very difficult: Yes or No
Who Referred You: (ex. Player on server or a forum post)

The IP will be located on my server webpage under the forums.

PimpCity

If you are accepted to server and are having problems connecting, hop on IRC and type my name exactly so it buzzes me, and tell me you can't connect. You can find the IRC chat window on the server website.

IGN: Besty007

Why you want to join: Looking for a friendly, fresh server that I can play on and hopefully team up with some guys and have a great community, rather than playing by myself on a random server.

Agree To Rules: Yes

Know that TerraFirmaCraft is a hardcore mod which is very difficult: Yes

Also, it is a forum rule to post the build and hotfix your server is running on.

Besty007 added to whitelist.

Check server website for further information.

IGN: TheFlemishDuck

Reason for joining: I like building nice things, a bit of an architect fan, and i like to do it in a difficult enviroment too where things can actually collapse on my head if don't build them right, and i wouldn't mind it that my creations can be admired by others if they wish so.

Agree to rules: Quite, because all that grieving and pvp is nothing for the aspiring architect

Know that TerraFirmaCraft is a hardcore mod which is very difficult: it will only make my achievements more sweet.

TheFlemishDuck added to whitelist.

Check server website for further information.

IGN: i_am_zerg

Why you want to join: I am looking for a server that I can play on with others cooperatively

Thank you. Ive played on this server now a few days and i can recomend it. Performance is good and the community is friendly.

i_am_zerg added to white list.

Sorry for the delay, having problem getting the forums to email me when someone posts on the thread.

Check server website for more information.

IGN: ChaoticPancakes

Why you want to join: I have played vanilla and FTB minecraft in the past, and for the past couple of weeks have been playing TFCraft on a single player game. I was finding minecraft too easy and have been enjoying the more realistic play in TFCraft. I have just got to making a copper anvil and have a nice farm/orchard going but really want some company before going any further.

IGN: ryanryan3247

Why you want to join: Looking for a friendly TFC server to have fun and build on for a while.

ChaoticPancakes and ryanryan3247 added to whitelist.

IGN: CapitanCJ

Why you want to join: I'm bored and my old server got griefed to all hell

Agree To Rules: Yea

Know that TerraFirmaCraft is a hardcore mod which is very difficult: Yea

Who Referred You: saw this in tfc fourms

CapitanCJ added to whitelist.

username: parker4647

name: Parker

read rules and agree with them: yes this is a great set of rules.

why i want to play: i have played on many tfc serversbefore but non are described like yours and the comments people give.

refered by: i was scrolling on the servers list on the forum

knowing Terrafirmacraft is a hardcore mod: yes

parker4647 sorry you are using your incorrect age on other forum posts i can't accept a liar

IGN: WildThyme
Why you want to join: I'd like to join a stable server; one with an actual population.
Agree To Rules: Yes.
Know that TerraFirmaCraft is a hardcore mod which is very difficult: Is it though? Is it really?
Who Referred You:
I saw the post on the main server page.

WildThyme added to whitelist.

my birthday is june 29th i have just turned 12. I do not like being called a lier i am 12 belive it or not.

my birthday is june 29th i have just turned 12. I do not like being called a lier i am 12 belive it or not.

If that be the case then why did you post you were 12 on july 3rd instead of saying you were 13 since it was past your so called birthday upon the time you posted your application.

IGN:Revenge519
Why you want to join: To play with fellow TFC players, and because single player it gets lonely and there is no objective for me, I like having and extra hand to help accomplish something. plus i've been searching High and low for a server.  (Also I do real time metal working at home Just like to boast about that B) )
Who Referred You: a forum post

If that be the case then why did you post you were 12 on july 3rd instead of saying you were 13 since it was past your so called birthday upon the time you posted your application.

Because i was 11, now i am 12.