Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
Srgnoodles

Enter the Void

11 posts in this topic

A dark realm. The fabric of reality is no more. Darkness reigns supreme, strange, unmentionable things flit on the edge of your vision, mysterious cyclopian structures loom out of the darkness in these stygian depths, the very ground you walk on seems to shift and react to your presence, almost as if this entire realm has a sentience. What is this unholy place?

This is not the world you are used to,

You have left the world of What Is. and enterer the world of what Should Not Be. You have entered....

The Void

alright, storytelling aside, i really think the void/end needs to be reimplemented into TFC, and not the silly cheese asteroid that is in vanilla, no, we need the void between worlds, where the shattered bits of broken realities come to rest, and where things thats should not be make their home.post-544-0-63008700-1373345524_thumb.jpg

landscape kinda like this. but darker, foggy, mysterious.

more ideas to come, feel free to post and comments, questions, or feathered-sloths

Non Euclidean.

i for one welcome a seperate dimension where everything you know about either vanilla or TFC is completely buttfucked into something new :D

I think that when you enter the new TFC void that you are talking about, sometimes if you step on bones sticking out of the ground, or limbs, they would grab you and harm you. Also, sometimes they would pop out of the ground, but this would be a long process, not just like jumping up, and then they could try to kill you. There should be special poisons that they have sometimes on their limbs, and you can only get the antidote by killing them and grinding up said limb. 

I think that when you enter the new TFC void that you are talking about, sometimes if you step on bones sticking out of the ground, or limbs, they would grab you and harm you. Also, sometimes they would pop out of the ground, but this would be a long process, not just like jumping up, and then they could try to kill you. There should be special poisons that they have sometimes on their limbs, and you can only get the antidote by killing them and grinding up said limb. 

nah like i said, it's not a place of the dead, nor the living, it is a place where reality is laid bare, where shattered remnants of broken worlds lie silently in the oppresive darkness

sounds cool and awesome but sounds more like a regular minecraft mod to me, but eh I don't know I don't like it but ten I do.  if it was implemented i think it would open a door of magic into the game and that

would make me un-happy.  magic doesn't belong in TFC.

magic doesn't belong in TFC.

On the contrary, My good raspberry, magic could have a place in TFC if we do it right

you must remember, TFC isn't about realism, it's about making things beliveable. so just because something in TFC isn't exactly how it's supposed to be in real life, if it makes sense, then it fits.

eh, I think there just following how history went, like in the next update.