Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
BSD

[Offline] Survival TFC: AssHat Server

120 posts in this topic

NEW SERVER IS LIVE! 50 Slots!

199.193.113.98:25619

Be sure to register on our own site for more stuff.

http://asshatmc.enjin.com

Updated to the Build 77.18 GET IT!

Required Mods:

ExtraFirma: Download

WARNING: THIS IS SURVIVAL, there is a price to using /home and /t spawn.

To everyone of you little girls whining about it. Let me lend you some advice...

Survival means you WORK for your life. This isnt CREATIVE SERVER. I and my Admins

will permaban anyone who cries like a little girl for having to pay 1 bone to /home.

Cost of /home 1xbones | cost of /sethome 15xbones | create new town 32xGunPowder | claim town blocks 25xbones | town teleport 1xbones | teleport to another town 15xbones.

This is to prevent people from creating 600 one person towns, making it impossible for others to find a place to live. If you dont like it. You can always go play Hello Kitty Island Adventure.

We Have A TeamSpeak Server open for anyone to join! talonite.typefrag.com:5150

So come hang out.

Currently have MyTown Mod installed so you can create towns. Each town gets 10 blocks per resident.

Suggest more mod/plugins if you wish. Im always up for suggestions.

Im not your typical server owner that will ban you for using foul language. In fact I encourge it. 'Murica.

I just dont tolerate hackers, other than that... Go wild, have a blast, Kill someone.

RULES!
I have no rules. I want this to be a completely player governed server.

Which means, you make the rules. You make the towns, and the Nations.

Do what you want, say what you want. 

I will only intervene shall there be someone causing server stability problems

I wont interfere with player feuds. You can settle them on your own.

Kill your enemy when hes not in hiding, and take his wallet!.

I dont believe in wussifying a game. I wont ban you for swearing.

But, call me something dirty, and ill set your crops on fire. That is all :D

No whitelist, Open Server. Stop by if you wish.

Edited: October 1st  2013

Definitely should check this out the owner is a nice guy

Just got Town system working properly... I read the permissions settings for it too fast... sorry about that..

Server is going good.Just set up some redundancy. Server automatically reboots once per day and makes a backup. Also self restarts itsself upon a crash.

Server has been running perfect so far. There's been no issues other then us messing around. People just will have to manually update to the latest version of tfc in order to play

Its up. were you one when it happened?

are there usually a decent amount of people on the server? cuz i was on 10 or so minutes ago and nobody was on if people do come on often about wut time do they come on? thnx for ur help i hope u can reply soon :)

are there usually a decent amount of people on the server? cuz i was on 10 or so minutes ago and nobody was on if people do come on often about wut time do they come on? thnx for ur help i hope u can reply soon :)

It appears to be around late afternoon when people are on.

linuxgod make sure to log off and whatnot because your room mate likes to fly around and blow shit up

linuxgod make sure to log off and whatnot because your room mate likes to fly around and blow shit up

Gotcha. I put shaving cream inside all his socks.

Ehm, i've added your server IP but i can't reach it

The server is still "online: SteAStro88. Even though it hasn't gone back up since a restart today.

The server has been down for about an hour now... will it be back up soon?

I doubt it will be  up untill later tonight as linuxgod I assume has yet to get back from his job.

Sorry guys I dont know whats wrong. Im working on it, but im sure one of you broke it. Someone has to be blamed :D

Sorry guys I dont know whats wrong. Im working on it, but im sure one of you broke it. Someone has to be blamed :D

it said it was restarting and never came back online :/

it said it was restarting and never came back online :/

Lol. Yeah I know. It was the aperf plugin. It didnt want to do its job. But thats Java.