Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
BSD

[Offline] Survival TFC: AssHat Server

120 posts in this topic

it just came back up for a minute, but it crashed as soon as i logged on.

Have been looking to connect over the past two days myself. Either I've been unlucky that I tried after it crashed again or it was down for good. 

Its back online... Crucibles seem to destroy the server. hard.

Ok i am having an issue every time i try to type something the sever crashes . . .

ok its fixed and I will be making a bug report

77.8 Says it fixes the crucible crash problem. Have fun.

Loyal Minions! Ive been mulling it over in my head for a while. Im thinking about moving the server to a much bigger and faster network(will probably open another 20 player slots(bringing us to 40)). Chances are I will do it. What other changes are you hippies interested in?

What other changes are you hippies interested in?

Other than some bugs that need squashing (which are out of your control) I love the server just the way it is.

Unless you wanna be griefed to hell and back, dont join this piece of shit. It takes a double ingot of wrought iron to create a town and protect your shit. Yup thats right, up untill the mid-game you are open to all sorts of greif and theifs. But if you dont mind getting buttfucked, go ahead, join to huge pile of bullshit.

Cry moar you little girl. Its Survival! If you want safety go play Hello Kitty Island Adventures. You must be a 13 year old whos never worked for anything in his life and has always had things handed to him. Work for your protection. Pussy.

And the reason its costs a double ingot of wrought iron is because its annoying to see 500 one person towns, this clutters shit up to the point where people get the errors "You are too close to another town" when trying to claim blocks orcreating a town. Theres some logic for you. But then again you are 13, so why did I waste the time telling you.

Server will be up momentarily. Storm Issues.

Slasher ur just a little bitch who crys to his mother because it costs a double wrought iron ingot to protect stuff just hide the stuff u little pussy.

I can't seem to get on, has the IP changed or something?

Unless you wanna be griefed to hell and back, dont join this piece of shit. It takes a double ingot of wrought iron to create a town and protect your shit. Yup thats right, up untill the mid-game you are open to all sorts of greif and theifs. But if you dont mind getting buttfucked, go ahead, join to huge pile of bullshit.

Actually griefing doesn't happen very often if at all on this server. The community is pretty good and all anyone has to do is join a town to get started before going out on their own. The price for towns was set to prevent people flooding every square inch with one person towns. This server is better off without whiney entitled little shits like yourself. so good riddance.