Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
Sda215

Multi-Crossover Roleplay Thread of Randomness

181 posts in this topic

Well not if the Kronatayan Empire has to step in! Warp capable civilizations are not allowed to interfere with the development of non-warp civilizations.

The Kronatayan Empire will happily up hold that law!

None of the earthlings can warp on its own i.i

And surely none of us have psionic abilities. We just have magic.

Magic? Blasphemy! Dwarfs don't have Magic! (but they do have rune magic)

The hills are aliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiive with the sound of... woops, forgot the lyrics.

Rabbits!

I gave up my Humanity so that I may have power! now me and my followers are spirit bound suits of armor. Now we are Immortal! We shall conquer Terrafirmacratia!

Oh yeah? *Bring over space fighter-ship from another galaxy*

Let's see if you're still immortal after I turn you into a spirit bound puddle of metal. 

*Opens fire with enough lasers, bullets, beams, missiles, and nukes to raze a entire content to the ground*

Your crude space craft is no match for my kronotayan warshp!

*Unloads Disrupter fire and Shraik Missles on your ship and utterly destroys it*

Oh yea? Let's see if your warship can match my fleet!

*Brings over a entire fleet, totaling 11 motherships, 100 battleships, and 634 destroyers from yet another galaxy*

Open Fire!

*All ships fire, completely demolishing your warship and leaving barley enough wreckage to make a toothpick*

Really?

*brings entire Kronotayan Imperial Fleet*

though it might not be as big, we have quality ships and I use them to destroy your fleet!

What makes you think my fleet is quantity over quality? I spent millennia on this fleet, we have both quantity!

Well, this is getting intresting.

May the best fleet win!

Posted Image

We haven't made an empire this big for nothing!

You say you have quality ships as well? But I am not phased! I have tactics on my side!

A group of my fastest most maneuverable ships use a hit-and-run tactic, drawing out your ships before dodging through a asteroid belt.

Then a group of motherships and heavy fighters ambush your ships from behind while the retreat is covered by the asteroid belt and my strike ships mover around in the asteroid belt, using the asteroids to dodge and hide attacking any ships that attempt to pass.

A group of my fastest most maneuverable ships use a hit-and-run tactic, drawing out your ships before dodging through a asteroid belt.

Then a group of motherships and heavy fighters ambush your ships from behind while the retreat is covered by the asteroid belt and my strike ships mover around in the asteroid belt, using the asteroids to dodge and hide attacking any ships that attempt to pass.

(dido)

We are Victorious! 

No idea what you mean.....

It means your petty army has been crushed by the spiked foot of the Kronatayan Empire!

Spiked foot? That must do a number on your floors.

No, we only put on our spiked boots when crushing bugs like you!

Not very polite are you people?

*sigh*

Such barbaric manners...

You must be polite and courteous, even when going around slaughtering innocents and waging war. Don't you know manners?

i'm sorry. I don't understand CRICKET!

Well, I don't understand exploding lemon grenade-language myself, but at least I have the decency to use a translator.

I think I'll go over to Bree and get myself a drink. And a pancake. With syrup. Maple syrup.

Well I am going to go mining on an asteroid in Space Engineers.

If you happen to find any copper, will you be willing to sell it to me?

I'm trying to make a giant lighting-cannon-thing, and I need lots of copper.

Well I had no luck finding any copper, but will you settle for some silver? much better conductor than copper.

Hmm, I dunno, it also has a lower melting point, so it might melt the moment the cannon fired.....

hm, what about gold? only slightly less than copper?