Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
Sda215

Multi-Crossover Roleplay Thread of Randomness

181 posts in this topic

Since we have yet to see any separate roleplay sub-forum in the TFC Forums, why don't we have one in here, in the Off-Topic Sub-Forum as a temporary place?

I have a set of rules (should we actually do this):

1. Keep things realistic and logical (in a Anime/Manga/Cartoon/Comic sense) as humanely possible.

2. Play what character (or Original Character, or yourself) you like from some sort of entertainment program or device (Anime/Manga, Books, Cartoons, Comics, Movies, TV, and the like).

3. Try to keep the roleplay at least a level of appropriateness.

4. Do not show hate, racism, sexism, or any other kind of discrimination or the like in the roleplays.

5. Have fun!

6. Try not to burn down the forums...

I'll go first:

Naoto Shirogane: Ugh, what the... Where am I? What is this place?

well, not to kill this parade before it even starts, i think this should go into the forum games section,

-ps, that name, is that one you made up? or just something from something else?-

I think that roleplays are more than just games. The concept of a game has ALWAYS an end goal, which is a rule that roleplays do not follow at all. Which is why I created a seperate roleplay thread since they have no distict ending. Until spAnser-sama adds in a seperate Roleplay Sub-Forum, the Off-Topic Sub-Forums will serve as our temporary base for roleplaying.

Oh, and I made up the title myself.

*transforms into Kirito*

time to go conquer some more floors

Hi!

I'm a stone.

On a go board. 'Cause rule 4. of this game I've not  decided, if I'm black or white.

Though, the first move wasn't mine, so I have to be white.

Your turn.

Hi!

I'm a stone.

On a go board. 'Cause rule 4. of this game I've not  decided, if I'm black or white.

Though, the first move wasn't mine, so I have to be white.

Your turn.

Naoto: Hm... a round of chess I presume? Alright then, I will play your game.

(( What is this RP about? I don't get it ))

(This Roleplay could potentially be about anything, 0Beechlgz-san.)

I don't no anything about, chest. I'm a stone on a Go table. If you'd like to play my game you'll have to play Go. And first you'll have to find out what Go is since I'm just a stone I can't fill you in.

(An instruction manual of "Go" appears in front of Naoto.)

*Reads the manual.

Hm... As much as I would like to play your game, I must first pinpoint my location, since that fall dazed my mind for quite a while.

*Proceeds to investigate surroundings, leaving the table unattended.

i am Kirito, a person trapped in this dreaded game called Sword art online, in which people die in real life when killed in the game, and ive been fighting for 2 years to get out of here, although ive fallen in love with this amazing woman of mine, Asuna.

care to join me on my fight? or are you just another trap of the game?

*hand draws closer to his sword*

i am Kirito, a person trapped in this dreaded game called Sword art online, in which people die in real life when killed in the game, and ive been fighting for 2 years to get out of here, although ive fallen in love with this amazing woman of mine, Asuna.care to join me on my fight? or are you just another trap of the game?*hand draws closer to his sword*

Trapped in a game...? Am I also inside in this "Sword Art Online" game?*Watches Kirito cautiously for his answer.

yes and no, for apparently you are some kind of transdimensional being, if you choose to join it you'll be trapped, but you cant NOT choose at all.

*begins sorting out inventory for noob gear to give to his new friend*

I think I shall try to search for an exit out of this place, rather. I will not be joining in your endeavor, I'm afraid.

the only way to escape this game is to conquer all 100 floors, im already on floor 75, level 96, and my detection skill suggests you are at level 44, you wont escape without some help

*points at the staircase to the boss room anyway*

but if you want to die, go ahead

Are you suggesting horikomi?

In my world it's more than acceptable to sacrifice one or two in order to cut the enemy or just to force him to take a bad shape or even to capture sente.

Hm... it is settled, then. I will join you if the only way to escape is completing this game.

A connection has been made!

Now, your group needs two eyes to live unconditionally. As far as I know.

its quite simple, im going to help you guys grind up to a appropiate level, and give you guys some gear, and we'll beat the last 25 floors (be warned, we've been lozing a lot of people on the boss fights, we've resorted to a rush all in the boss room tactic, else we loze even more squads, so DONT solo a boss

Based on my level, what are the appropriate floors to "grind" in?

Oh, I almost forgot to introduce myself. My name is Shirogane Naoto.

ill take you to levels 34 through 55 if my duties allow it, dont try anything higher, you'll die.

and im Kirito, also known as the black swordsman

ill take you to levels 34 through 55 if my duties allow it, dont try anything higher, you'll die.

and im Kirito, also known as the black swordsman

I will be waiting for my training.

I guess I'll also roll with it, after all I'm just a stone.

*takes the group through the floors at an astonishing speed*

you guys arent half bad, have you had any form of combat experience before?