Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
Sda215

Multi-Crossover Roleplay Thread of Randomness

181 posts in this topic

its unpredictable this thing is a madman, a creature that lives for killing, he'd much rather just kill everyone and be done with it *uses perception skill to scout out the indicated house* fuck me, its a Elite from the Halo universe, in its typical blue armor......i wonder what its doing here, and what side its on.

*sees alucard going berzerk on ghouls* well at least thats normal, for now, stay out of its way and no matter what dont cross its path

Wait Killster, I don't think that's an Elite; look at the texture of that blue object - looks like leather dyed in blue. That could be an Imperial spy! Wells, Marie, Jack, and Ed, storm that house, I think there's an Imperial spy eavesdropping on us. Be cautious; he or she may be armed.

Killster, how can we defeat Alucard if bullets or shells won't kill him? We cannot pull out now, Lt. Landzaat from Squad 1 reported a full Imperial company heading towards our position-

"Incoming transmission from Lt. Landzaat, sir!" An engineer manning a radio says.

To all squads in the area, I spotted five companies of Imperial soldiers and an entire armored column of tanks heading our way. We have orders to hold the bridge until the Gallian Army can commence Operation Cloudstrife and reinforcements arrive. I repeat-

*Lt. Landzaat repeats orders.

Damn it! That Gen. Damon is leaving us with no support again? Argh... Killster, you watch over Alucard while Squad 8 and I will join up with Squad 7 to help prepare for an Imperial counterattack, think you can do that?

Oh, and I forgot to tell you that planes haven't been invented yet in this world, and we have an important mineral called "ragnite" in place of petroleum; everything is ragnite-powered, just like back in our world. And for the tanks, look for the glowing-blue radiators at their rears (the back of them) - that's their weakness.

*The four shocktroopers bring in Naoto, handcuffed and her weapon confiscated.

Huh, Naoto? What are doing here misplaced from Persona 4- Never mind that, give her back her pistol and issue her a uniform and rifle; sorry for the brief meeting, cousin, but we're in a middle of a war here. I will explain everything later.

The rest of you, assume your orders!

Hey whats up?

*puts down the blue bundle he carried*

is this the person you are looking for ??

*throws knife at alucards shadow*

you are not going anywhere...

*sees alucard give no fucks about the shadow* what did i just tell you guys? YOU CANT DEFEAT HIM, LEAVE HIM BE AND PRAY HE DOESNT TURN AGAINST US

*sees seras victoria join alucard* guys, something big is going to happen here if the 2 most powerful vampires ever have joined us here. 

*sees alucard tear apart a set of tanks, both imperial and gallian*

goddammit, ill go and distract him, you guys keep fighting. (oh, and i wont need to know their weak point, my current skills are capable of even this *swings his sword at alucard, slicing apart every building on the block* that should get his attention. guys, keep fighting, seras victoria can be reasoned with, shes just a bit crazy, ill distract alucard until their master, Sir integra fairbrook wingates hellsing arrives and can explain what is going on.

Alright. Squad 8 and Dukejuke, you're with me - we're going to cross the Great Vasel Bridge and help Lt. Gunther and Lt. Landzaat hold the bridge until the Army arrives.

And no, she is already with me.

*Turns to Naoto, dressed in a Gallian Militia uniform and holding a Gallian-2 Rifle with her signature detective's hat still on.

Naoto, join up with my squad and help defend the area.

*Shows her how to hold and reload the rifle.

Got it? Now, go! I need to reason with this "Seras Victoria".

eeeh, 1 thing, dont ever say anything insulting about the french, you will be violently torn apart (her first love was french and he got killed and she had to absorb all his blood to preserve his life, kind of twisting up her mind on that subject) and dont threaten her either, (dont look em in the eyes either)

anyway *ensues massive duel with alucard, merely amusing him because hes surprised a mere human can put up these skills* i know you like to kill, my lord vampire, but why are you here? theres only humans killing other humans like always, no supernaturals involved (cept for those ghouls you took care of)

*manages to completely dice alucard in 1 inch bits* that should buy us a few minutes

Alright, I will follow.

*Walks up to Seras Victoria, not looking at her in the eye.

Excuse me, Miss Victoria, would you mind to leave this city? This is a combat zone, and it would not be good for a person like yourself to join with Alucard in these conditions.

*Hopes for the best.

wait a minute.... *perceives a massive threat incoming on SDA's location* alucard.....so this is why....you clever bastard

*runs over to Seras victoria* seras, sorry for slicing up your master, and not recognizing this threat earlier, but what are your orders on this threat?

~search and destroy~

that simple huh? very well, i will assist you against this threat. *allows seras to access his inventory of specialized swords*

sda, all other allied forces, we're about to turn this war into one hell of a shitstorm

*sees cracks appear in the sky* because Aizen and his entire army of Hollows, Arrancar's and Espada's have arrived

(hollows are just spirits that have gone mad from some attachment tying them to earth, arrancar's are those same spirits fused with the powers of the shinigami, the guardians of spirits, and the espada are the most deadly among them, Bleach universe)

everyone that isnt capable of supernatural perception and high speed combat with expert swordsmen, i only got one word for you...run.

*ensues massive combo with seras victoria to wipe out the majority of the enemies, so that only Aizen Sosuke, Gin Ichimaru, and the top 4 espada are left*

me and seras will attempt to stall aizen, you lot deal with the 4 espada, theres a young gothic looking guy, a old man, a lonely regular man with a little girl, and a woman. their powers are enormous, but watch out for the old man foremost, he represents DEATH, if he touches you, your bones will rot in place, even im not sure how to counter something that rots anything and everything that gets close to it.

good luck...*sees a giant burst of power, all the Bleach enemies have disappeared* uuuuuh......what? 

wait a minute.... *perceives a massive threat incoming on SDA's location* alucard.....so this is why....you clever bastard

*runs over to Seras victoria* seras, sorry for slicing up your master, and not recognizing this threat earlier, but what are your orders on this threat?

~search and destroy~

that simple huh? very well, i will assist you against this threat. *allows seras to access his inventory of specialized swords*

sda, all other allied forces, we're about to turn this war into one hell of a shitstorm

*sees cracks appear in the sky* because Aizen and his entire army of Hollows, Arrancar's and Espada's have arrived

(hollows are just spirits that have gone mad from some attachment tying them to earth, arrancar's are those same spirits fused with the powers of the shinigami, the guardians of spirits, and the espada are the most deadly among them, Bleach universe)

everyone that isnt capable of supernatural perception and high speed combat with expert swordsmen, i only got one word for you...run.

*ensues massive combo with seras victoria to wipe out the majority of the enemies, so that only Aizen Sosuke, Gin Ichimaru, and the top 4 espada are left*

me and seras will attempt to stall aizen, you lot deal with the 4 espada, theres a young gothic looking guy, a old man, a lonely regular man with a little girl, and a woman. their powers are enormous, but watch out for the old man foremost, he represents DEATH, if he touches you, your bones will rot in place, even im not sure how to counter something that rots anything and everything that gets close to it.

good luck...*sees a giant burst of power, all the Bleach enemies have disappeared* uuuuuh......what? 

"Major Richard, we have an incoming transmission from Lt. Jerry of Squad 3." An engineer said.

"Get it on the line."

Everyone... you're not going to believe this... the Imps have a Valkyrur on their side! I repeat, they- oh no, fall back! FALL BA-

The line died.

Killster, I hope your blades can cut through forged ragnite... It seems the Empire's Valkyrur has arrived much earlier than what History has intended. They are very, very, VERY powerful and dangerous. Their advanced ragnite technology is too great even for our most advanced weapons. You can identify them by their crimson irises, silver hair, and the diamond-blue flame surrounding them.

*Sees a large energy blast of flame cutting through several Gallian light tanks.

Oh shit... God help us all...

*uses superior detection skills to identify 4 seperate weak spots located near the irises,*

now for a way to deal with that flame, and that material....wait....seras victoria, how many lives do you have at the moment? how long can you keep that flame focussed on you without being permanently destroyed? ~10 whole minutes~ well that there is *BOOM* ~5 minutes~ goddammit, lets get to this, ill deal with the material later.

*gets inside the flame surrounding the valkyrur and forces a shield bubble outwards, dispersing the flames to the edges of town* (we are still isolated, no more new guys until the flames are gone) as for the material, what my sword cant cut, it can still pierce. *engages dual wield mode with dual Rapiers styled after Asuna's sword* *engages star burst stream 16 hit combo with twin rapiers* 

*enemy valkyrur's weak spots have been destroyed, it topples over and falls into the river*

well, that deals with tha *swords break in hand* ah....guess its too strong after all *collapses from using his skills too much*

*uses superior detection skills to identify 4 seperate weak spots located near the irises,*

now for a way to deal with that flame, and that material....wait....seras victoria, how many lives do you have at the moment? how long can you keep that flame focussed on you without being permanently destroyed? ~10 whole minutes~ well that there is *BOOM* ~5 minutes~ goddammit, lets get to this, ill deal with the material later.

*gets inside the flame surrounding the valkyrur and forces a shield bubble outwards, dispersing the flames to the edges of town* (we are still isolated, no more new guys until the flames are gone) as for the material, what my sword cant cut, it can still pierce. *engages dual wield mode with dual Rapiers styled after Asuna's sword* *engages star burst stream 16 hit combo with twin rapiers* 

*enemy valkyrur's weak spots have been destroyed, it topples over and falls into the river*

well, that deals with tha *swords break in hand* ah....guess its too strong after all *collapses from using his skills too much*

Selvaria the Valkyrur and servant of the Prince Maximillian leading the Gallian invasion rose from the river and onto the bridge, wet, lightly injured, flames around her, and VERY PISSED!!!

"You foolish swordsman; I will NOT be beaten by a mere mortal with a powerful sword of its own! I shall strike you down with the lance of Valkyria!" She screamed vehemently. She raised her lance and aimed at the unconscious Killster as ten full companies of Imperial soldiers and five full armored columns of Imperial tanks arrived behind her.

The Squads that were on the Vasel Bridge's other side has retreated back to the other side before Selvaria could attack earlier, with the Gallian Army finally arriving.

This is not good... KILLSTER!

*Suddenly she freezes*

I stand behind her, we are only connected by my shadows which are clinging to her

Moves hand mysteriously again, this time both hands in different patterns...

*She begins to weep*

I cannot keep this up for long, someone....CATCH!!

A shadow grabs Killster and throws him to the other side of the river well out of harms way where someone hopefully will catch him....

*Suddenly she freezes*

I stand behind her, we are only connected by my shadows which are clinging to her

Moves hand mysteriously again, this time both hands in different patterns...

*She begins to weep*

I cannot keep this up for long, someone....CATCH!!

A shadow grabs Killster and throws him to the other side of the river well out of harms way where someone hopefully will catch him....

*Conveniently, Killster landed upon an awning and fell on a cart of cabbages.

*Selvaria breaks free, and growls at Dukejuke.

"I will slay you as well!"

*Aims lance at Dukejuke and fires a powerful beam of blue fire at him.

(Btw, since I have been watching more FMA:B, I assume you are RPing as Pride, aren't you?) 

The beam hits full force, but all that is left is a dead imperial soldier with one side blown away....

appears, behind her

"Did you enjoy your nightmare?"

She screams at me not even caring about weapons anymore, just flinging herself in my general direction...

and yet again, her claws dig into a screaming imperial soldier, this time a high ranking noble or general clad in a uniform finely decorated with a long embroided mantle, the moment she touches him she begins screaming too, an uncontrollable sound vaguely resembling a name. "My prince....." she whispers, 

shaking uncontrollably and suddenly falling down on the bridge together with the two corpses, now both low ranked privates.....

"Normally I'm not into attacking defenseless weak women, but you are clearly neither of that..."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nope not even remotely close, i can say no full metal alchemist :) think my friend, might i say that i am a tactical genius helping me fin any weak spots...

*i think he's RP'ing shikamaru from naruto combined with some other powers*

*wakes back up in a cart of cabbages* hmm, this reminds me of some cabbage guy....oh well

*stares back at the valkyryr* its not defeated, its hp meters indicate you only barely scratched 5% off of it.

but fortunately for you, i just received another upgrade *slaps hands together in a series of complicated hand seals reminiscent of Naruto* *draws a sword made out of the matter of the core of a black dwarf star, the densest material in the universe* nobody, not even the hulk or thor could wield this sword, but me, thanks to my game-like superstrength and my countless of years of experience in said game*

*touches the valkyryr slightly, creates a gigantic crater through its core*

there, it is dead. *hears the sounds of not one but 30 valkyryrs revving up* oooohhhhh boy....time for some fun *glares at them with some bloodlust thats uncharacteristic* *snaps out of it* what the?....alucard did you alter me? `no, i just unshackled your base emotions` ~master you werent allowed to do that to humans remember?~ `but this isnt a normal human, Seras` 

*charges the valkyryrs with his sword, deflecting the flames and lazers they are casting with it, slices apart 5 of them before the rest of the army even realized they were there*

this feels GREAT! i feel like im invincible `you arent` *sees alucard rip apart several more with his bare hands* i guess you're on our side then? `no, but these things are a hindrance, cant have my master hear such noise when shes trying to talk` ok then vampire, lets have a little competition `now we're talking`

*rest of the army sees me and alucard rip apart 15 valkyryrs each in record time* right then, now for the real enemy *points blade at Imperial-controlled territory* WHO'S WITH ME? *rushes off at full speed, which approaches the Flash's level due to my high dexterity stats

Yes, please that took long enough ^^

but no not combined, it is called genjutsu and i did that on her, i know that she was well out of my ability to defeat her physically, thus i proceeded to destroy her mind....you should not have done that my sword-wielding friend, she has already lost. And i don't like helpless women getting pushed around.

*Throws something at killster*

it follows him on his rampage connecting to his palm, a message appears, it is a mark, a stylized scenery of a sword cutting a chalice in half, together with a short note of intricate design and complexity.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

EDIT: Bonus to those who get it.

*i think he's RP'ing shikamaru from naruto combined with some other powers*

*wakes back up in a cart of cabbages* hmm, this reminds me of some cabbage guy....oh well

*stares back at the valkyryr* its not defeated, its hp meters indicate you only barely scratched 5% off of it.

but fortunately for you, i just received another upgrade *slaps hands together in a series of complicated hand seals reminiscent of Naruto* *draws a sword made out of the matter of the core of a black dwarf star, the densest material in the universe* nobody, not even the hulk or thor could wield this sword, but me, thanks to my game-like superstrength and my countless of years of experience in said game*

*touches the valkyryr slightly, creates a gigantic crater through its core*

there, it is dead. *hears the sounds of not one but 30 valkyryrs revving up* oooohhhhh boy....time for some fun *glares at them with some bloodlust thats uncharacteristic* *snaps out of it* what the?....alucard did you alter me? `no, i just unshackled your base emotions` ~master you werent allowed to do that to humans remember?~ `but this isnt a normal human, Seras` 

*charges the valkyryrs with his sword, deflecting the flames and lazers they are casting with it, slices apart 5 of them before the rest of the army even realized they were there*

this feels GREAT! i feel like im invincible `you arent` *sees alucard rip apart several more with his bare hands* i guess you're on our side then? `no, but these things are a hindrance, cant have my master hear such noise when shes trying to talk` ok then vampire, lets have a little competition `now we're talking`

*rest of the army sees me and alucard rip apart 15 valkyryrs each in record time* right then, now for the real enemy *points blade at Imperial-controlled territory* WHO'S WITH ME? *rushes off at full speed, which approaches the Flash's level due to my high dexterity stats

*Passes out bayonets to all of Squad 8. Attaches to Gallian-3.

Squad 8, CHARGE!!!!

*The entire militia, and Gen. Damon's army unit (disobeying orders to pull back) charged with Killster against the shocked Imperial Army. Gen. Jaeger was observing the Gallian fighters from his prized tank.

"Hm... Gallia has some formidable fighters, and we haven't even reached the first month. Lieutenant! Send word that I will be resigning from my military duties."

"Yes sir! May the Valkyrur be with you, General!"

*Jaeger drives off from Vasel with his tank to his homeland to help fight against the Imperials.

"The Imperials will have a difficult time trying to destroy Gallia's finest. Looks like they've already lost the moment those two extraordinary strangers arrived. Strange, how did  thirty Valkyrur showed up when Selvaria is the only known Valkyrur we have in our disposal? They disappeared mysteriously thousands of years after the Darcsens were defeated and became scapegoats for being the ones to conquer Europa, maybe we had more?

Oh well, none of that matters anymore. I am going to help my people fight for their independence from the Empire, and since the only reason I joined the Gallian Invasion is dead, I guess I'll have to return to my kingdom."

*bands up with the renegade general* sir, we could help you overthrow this empire of yours, just say where we need to go and what to do.

"back over at the battlefield" `ah, my master has arrived` *alucard bows*

~hi there master of master~

-my vampires, you have done your job well, and even found an interesting human, we will watch this one, maybe he could be recruited into the hellsing organization, what was his name again? Kirigaiya kazuto AKA kirito. ah, the young man responsible for liberating 6 thousand players trapped in that horrible death game Sword art Online, ive heard of him, didnt know he could be that good in this world as well-

*Sir integra turns towards squad 8* well done warriors, i must inform you that this empire you are fighting is headed by ex-nazi's under the control of a man known as the Colonel, a very dangerous ex-nazi scientist trying to create artificial vampires, no ordinary human can fight these vampires, they are as fast as seras victoria, not as strong but still very strong- *she whistles, massive cars bearing weapons of every kind show up* all of these weapons belong to the Hellsing Organization, designed to fight and destroy said vampires, and they will be extra effective against regular humans too, if you want to win this war, you must work for me, including AFTER the war. WHAT SAY YOU~-

*back at Kirito's location, enroute to Jaeger Kingdom*

ah, ok, i will take care of the enemies north of the kingdom, by myself and you guys take care of the rest

*deflects a sword stab* what the? ASUNA? what are you doing here, its too dangerous! *gets slapped by the woman he's married to* you idiot, do you think i can feel safe while you are in danger! well no, but i see you've augmented yourself like i did, lets team up like the old days, ill take front of the squad.

general, change of plans, you take the north, me and asuna will mop up the rest and show you people the power of the Black Swordsman Kirito and Lightning Flash Asuna in full glory *kisses his wife*

ohh my, i think i'll just lay over there for a while and look at clouds....

*lights a smoke*

*sighs*

how troublesome.....

*bands up with the renegade general* sir, we could help you overthrow this empire of yours, just say where we need to go and what to do.

"back over at the battlefield" `ah, my master has arrived` *alucard bows*

~hi there master of master~

-my vampires, you have done your job well, and even found an interesting human, we will watch this one, maybe he could be recruited into the hellsing organization, what was his name again? Kirigaiya kazuto AKA kirito. ah, the young man responsible for liberating 6 thousand players trapped in that horrible death game Sword art Online, ive heard of him, didnt know he could be that good in this world as well-

*Sir integra turns towards squad 8* well done warriors, i must inform you that this empire you are fighting is headed by ex-nazi's under the control of a man known as the Colonel, a very dangerous ex-nazi scientist trying to create artificial vampires, no ordinary human can fight these vampires, they are as fast as seras victoria, not as strong but still very strong- *she whistles, massive cars bearing weapons of every kind show up* all of these weapons belong to the Hellsing Organization, designed to fight and destroy said vampires, and they will be extra effective against regular humans too, if you want to win this war, you must work for me, including AFTER the war. WHAT SAY YOU~-

*back at Kirito's location, enroute to Jaeger Kingdom*

ah, ok, i will take care of the enemies north of the kingdom, by myself and you guys take care of the rest

*deflects a sword stab* what the? ASUNA? what are you doing here, its too dangerous! *gets slapped by the woman he's married to* you idiot, do you think i can feel safe while you are in danger! well no, but i see you've augmented yourself like i did, lets team up like the old days, ill take front of the squad.

general, change of plans, you take the north, me and asuna will mop up the rest and show you people the power of the Black Swordsman Kirito and Lightning Flash Asuna in full glory *kisses his wife*

But what happened to the Empire's emperor? The Eastern Autocratic Europan Imperial Alliance is known to be a monarchy, not facism. Did they change their entire system overnight?

Also, there is a much bigger war going on; the Second Europan War; the Empire has put the Atlantic Federation (Europa is based loosely on Europe) on the defensive, and that caused them to arrive here.

What's going on? I was here on a simple "What If?" mission, until the entire history is being rewritten completely by everything that has happened?! Did the portal somehow activated and let Evil came in here?

as far as i can tell, heres whats happening now: your emperor was never a real human to begin with, he somehow triggered this merge of universes, im not sure WHAT he is but it spells trouble.

and as far as the war goes, me and asuna could easily mop up at least half of the war front by ourselves, if we have some food to sustain us. and with the hellsing organization's reinforcements here, pretty sure this war is already won.

*massive explosion in background*

ok now what the hell deserves our blades THIS TIME? *rushes at it annoyed as hell by the interruption*

dont worry about us commander SDA, ill make sure my husband stays in line and alive to help you guys out. *rushes after Kirito-kun*

*screams on both sides echo back to SDA's location because of the onslaught the vampires unleashed on this warfront*

right, looks like the first artificial vampires have arrived, simple rules of engagement, dont look em in the eyes, they are superhuman, speed, strength, reflexes, everything, so dont engage unless you have at least 5 humans as backup. oh, and they do use ranged weapons to much larger ranges as we do so dont ever, EVER leave cover while you know theres enemies ahead, instead signal us with a flare or with these *pulls out the yondaime hokage's special teleportation kunais* now not sure if you know what these are, but if you throw them at a location, i will get a signal and be able to teleport over to it within superfast time

where did you get thosethey arent part of the SAO equipment, i know asuna, but this world is actually a mix of several worlds, and ive noticed more and more naruto influences in my own skills as well, for example, *hand seals* *teleports towards the kunai he planted on the other side of the vampiric lines* *decapitates the lot of them* i can use these things pretty effectively already.

to take out such vampires, completely destroy them, not just the head or heart, absolutely disintegrate them and make sure even the ashes dont touch human blood, or they'll regenerate faster than you can imagine (although alucard can finish em off permanently, together with seras victoria, they arent exactly the most reliable of reinforcements, they are after all pretty insane themselves)

as far as i can tell, heres whats happening now: your emperor was never a real human to begin with, he somehow triggered this merge of universes, im not sure WHAT he is but it spells trouble.

and as far as the war goes, me and asuna could easily mop up at least half of the war front by ourselves, if we have some food to sustain us. and with the hellsing organization's reinforcements here, pretty sure this war is already won.

*massive explosion in background*

ok now what the hell deserves our blades THIS TIME? *rushes at it annoyed as hell by the interruption*

dont worry about us commander SDA, ill make sure my husband stays in line and alive to help you guys out. *rushes after Kirito-kun*

*screams on both sides echo back to SDA's location because of the onslaught the vampires unleashed on this warfront*

right, looks like the first artificial vampires have arrived, simple rules of engagement, dont look em in the eyes, they are superhuman, speed, strength, reflexes, everything, so dont engage unless you have at least 5 humans as backup. oh, and they do use ranged weapons to much larger ranges as we do so dont ever, EVER leave cover while you know theres enemies ahead, instead signal us with a flare or with these *pulls out the yondaime hokage's special teleportation kunais* now not sure if you know what these are, but if you throw them at a location, i will get a signal and be able to teleport over to it within superfast time

where did you get thosethey arent part of the SAO equipment, i know asuna, but this world is actually a mix of several worlds, and ive noticed more and more naruto influences in my own skills as well, for example, *hand seals* *teleports towards the kunai he planted on the other side of the vampiric lines* *decapitates the lot of them* i can use these things pretty effectively already.

to take out such vampires, completely destroy them, not just the head or heart, absolutely disintegrate them and make sure even the ashes dont touch human blood, or they'll regenerate faster than you can imagine (although alucard can finish em off permanently, together with seras victoria, they arent exactly the most reliable of reinforcements, they are after all pretty insane themselves)

*Distributes Hellsing weaponry to all squads in the area.

Now, all of you, follow what Killster says, alright?

And here's a history film for you, Hellsing Organization and Killster, of this world a friend of mine and I created:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4esdiF1n9DM&feature=player_detailpage&t=184

Note: Please don't watch the entire film. Watch only the two minutes of it, please.

hah, the hell? 90% of the city names are from my own country, the netherlands ( assen, terschelling, texel (my rear names birthplace stavern) 

anyway, thanks for the tactical information, should be able to use this to strike at the core of the empire, and you've shown me a very interesting weapon they have *highlights the launched spear-type projectiles* if you hit these warheads with sufficient range and power, they should explode in the hands of the wielder, thus incapacitating enemies around them.

*niftly slices a bullet in half* but it looks like they got a weapons upgrade, these are real guns, with real bullets, i must assume the vampires decided to roll out the second tier of weaponry *massive roars in the distance sound out* ah.....fuck.....ehm, how about for now, we all retreat and clear up the allied border, thus allowing reinforcements to join us? you do not want to tangle with whatever is making those roars, every skill in me is going on high alert.

i agree, we should fall back, get reinforcements, and then engage the enemy ~but i dont~ *seras victoria rushes at the enemy camp, butchering thousands upon thousands of soldiers* well, she knows what she's doing so lets go.

hah, the hell? 90% of the city names are from my own country, the netherlands ( assen, terschelling, texel (my rear names birthplace stavern) 

anyway, thanks for the tactical information, should be able to use this to strike at the core of the empire, and you've shown me a very interesting weapon they have *highlights the launched spear-type projectiles* if you hit these warheads with sufficient range and power, they should explode in the hands of the wielder, thus incapacitating enemies around them.

*niftly slices a bullet in half* but it looks like they got a weapons upgrade, these are real guns, with real bullets, i must assume the vampires decided to roll out the second tier of weaponry *massive roars in the distance sound out* ah.....fuck.....ehm, how about for now, we all retreat and clear up the allied border, thus allowing reinforcements to join us? you do not want to tangle with whatever is making those roars, every skill in me is going on high alert.

i agree, we should fall back, get reinforcements, and then engage the enemy ~but i dont~ *seras victoria rushes at the enemy camp, butchering thousands upon thousands of soldiers* well, she knows what she's doing so lets go.

Oh, those spear-like guns? They're actually lances outfitted to fire Anti-Tank rounds (the ones I have been yelling about). As far as I know, it's a common AT-weapon for all infantry regiments in every military in this world. Makes you wonder why they weren't invented in the Second World War...

Anyway, if these vampires are controlled by the Imperial emperor, doesn't that mean that the vampires are Imperial soldiers, as well? In other words, the Imperial military is actually working alongside with vampires created by their emperor.

well, the point is, these vampires look just like regular humans, they just dont really want to die, at all, unless totally destroyed, surely there are rumors of 'undefeatable' regiments, or warriors with near superhuman legends behind them? well ill take care of all of these guys together with my friends, while you and your squads can focus on the regular humans, and make this war an easy victory (only when faced by a vampiric regiment you will experience difficulty in arms, and ill give you one of my teleport kunai so you can always summon me if needed, just plant it where you want me to go)

*dashes off into the sunset, black clothes and sword shining*

(alucard and Sir Integra) these 2, and that squad commander, they will do nicely, i lift restriction levels 3 2 and 1, you may use any force necessary to destroy all enemies to the cause. after that, lift the usual limitations on their human forms, but be careful not to break them. 

~yes my master~ *alucard goes absolute apeshit on enemy ranks while sir integra walks over to SDA to discuss him permanently joining her organization, across universes, terrains, situations, etc*