Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
Sda215

Multi-Crossover Roleplay Thread of Randomness

181 posts in this topic

well, the point is, these vampires look just like regular humans, they just dont really want to die, at all, unless totally destroyed, surely there are rumors of 'undefeatable' regiments, or warriors with near superhuman legends behind them? well ill take care of all of these guys together with my friends, while you and your squads can focus on the regular humans, and make this war an easy victory (only when faced by a vampiric regiment you will experience difficulty in arms, and ill give you one of my teleport kunai so you can always summon me if needed, just plant it where you want me to go)  *dashes off into the sunset, black clothes and sword shining* (alucard and Sir Integra) these 2, and that squad commander, they will do nicely, i lift restriction levels 3 2 and 1, you may use any force necessary to destroy all enemies to the cause. after that, lift the usual limitations on their human forms, but be careful not to break them.  ~yes my master~ *alucard goes absolute apeshit on enemy ranks while sir integra walks over to SDA to discuss him permanently joining her organization, across universes, terrains, situations, etc*

As much as I would like to, Sir Integra, I am already a member of a multiversal superpower; the Allies.*Turns to Welkin.Lt. Gunther, this is going to be a hard battle. I don't know what we are going to expect, but keep those weapons; they will be useful later.*He nodded.Alright, let's move out and recapture the Vasel Bridge!

*looks back at the Vasel bridge* oh right, you guys needed dominance over this bridge for some reason right? *absolutely obliterates everything alive on that bridge* here you go, it is yours. *massive blue flames start emerging from the Gallia camp* wait, more valkyrurs but this time, from the good side? well isnt that just overkill? *barely manages to save asuna fro mthe massive blast headed her way* ehm, WHY IS MY WIFE UNDER FIRE FROM YOUR VALKYRURS? *draws sword* threathen me again and i will be forced to deal with this threat to my wife! 

*looks back at the Vasel bridge* oh right, you guys needed dominance over this bridge for some reason right? *absolutely obliterates everything alive on that bridge* here you go, it is yours. *massive blue flames start emerging from the Gallia camp* wait, more valkyrurs but this time, from the good side? well isnt that just overkill? *barely manages to save asuna fro mthe massive blast headed her way* ehm, WHY IS MY WIFE UNDER FIRE FROM YOUR VALKYRURS? *draws sword* threathen me again and i will be forced to deal with this threat to my wife! 

Valkyrurs? We don't have Valkyrurs in our side; they have not been seen for thousands of years-

*Beam flies over him.

Shit! The Valkyrurs still want to conquer Europa! Everyone, hold the bridge!

Sir Interga, hold off those Valkyrurs, I'm calling in reinforcements.

(integra is just a regular human in charge of the 2 most lethal vampires of her universe :3 she has no special abilities, but above human combat abilities anyway) 

*integra sighes* guess we'll be stuck here for a while longer, ALUCARD, do not let these so-called valkyrurs interfere with our mission! *walkes off*

~as my lady commands~ goes toe to toe with the entire valkyrur army, solo.

*meanwhile over at Kirito's location* what....what the hell? *seras victoria is standing amidst a wasteland, surrounding her are thousands upon thousands of human bodies, clearly having been dead since well before this war* 

*asuna shies away from the real human bodies, still being a regular human at heart, merely here to defend her 

dont look asuna, i....i will try and find out what happened here, SERAS, whats going on? why are you here, who are these bodies, and what happened to the enemies you were fighting?

`asuna, kirito, dont move, dont do anything, amidst these bodies are several proximity-started supervampires, equal to my level, im dealing with them one by one but if you trigger multiple of them, we are doomed`

*a metallic click is heard ringing out over the wasteland, and suddenly several bodies begin getting up* 

WHAT THE? *kirito looks around with his detection skills, when suddenly he realizes, theres no way his wife could be here if he teleported over to this universe, shes probably safely at home worried for her kirito-kun*

thats right, although you wouldnt have been able to guess earlier anyway, *a disguise falls off, and in asuna's place, there is now a man in a golden cloak, with a crown of leaves on his head, could this be the enemy emperor?*

(btw, im going fully fanfiction from here, theres no boobytrapped supervampires or anything like that, im merely keeping the characters themselves intact, not what happens to them

(integra is just a regular human in charge of the 2 most lethal vampires of her universe :3 she has no special abilities, but above human combat abilities anyway) 

*integra sighes* guess we'll be stuck here for a while longer, ALUCARD, do not let these so-called valkyrurs interfere with our mission! *walkes off*

~as my lady commands~ goes toe to toe with the entire valkyrur army, solo.

*meanwhile over at Kirito's location* what....what the hell? *seras victoria is standing amidst a wasteland, surrounding her are thousands upon thousands of human bodies, clearly having been dead since well before this war* 

*asuna shies away from the real human bodies, still being a regular human at heart, merely here to defend her 

dont look asuna, i....i will try and find out what happened here, SERAS, whats going on? why are you here, who are these bodies, and what happened to the enemies you were fighting?

`asuna, kirito, dont move, dont do anything, amidst these bodies are several proximity-started supervampires, equal to my level, im dealing with them one by one but if you trigger multiple of them, we are doomed`

*a metallic click is heard ringing out over the wasteland, and suddenly several bodies begin getting up* 

WHAT THE? *kirito looks around with his detection skills, when suddenly he realizes, theres no way his wife could be here if he teleported over to this universe, shes probably safely at home worried for her kirito-kun*

thats right, although you wouldnt have been able to guess earlier anyway, *a disguise falls off, and in asuna's place, there is now a man in a golden cloak, with a crown of leaves on his head, could this be the enemy emperor?*

(btw, im going fully fanfiction from here, theres no boobytrapped supervampires or anything like that, im merely keeping the characters themselves intact, not what happens to them

The squads began firing at the attacking Valkyrur army.

"Roger, firing orbital strike."

*Several huge lasers hit the Valkyrur army. Most of them were killed instantly, the rest were either injured severely or lightly.

(how did a world without airplanes get the power for orbital strikeS? o.O)

*is still standing opposite the golden cloaked, crowned enemy, with seras victoria next to him*

somehow i think this isnt going to end well as it is...any reinforcements nearby?

(how did a world without airplanes get the power for orbital strikeS? o.O)

*is still standing opposite the golden cloaked, crowned enemy, with seras victoria next to him*

somehow i think this isnt going to end well as it is...any reinforcements nearby?

(They don't; I actually arrived here through traveling in a fleet of ships branching off from the Allied Expeditionary Force)

There are still more Valkyurs! But they seemed to be dazed... shoot them while we can!

*All Valkyrurs were gunned down.

Good... we have recaptured the Great Vasel Bridge!

(riiight)

*lies on the ground, bleeding out* fuck that gold-cloak guy, he outmatched both me and seras victoria within milliseconds.

if you guys meet him, just run for it, unless you have a lot, and i mean a FRIGGIN LOT of firepower

(says the one who brought a supernatural organization from another universe into the mix, ;).)

Captain Eleanor Varrot came up to Squad 7 and 8 with smirk on her facial features. "Good job, 1st Lieut. Gunther and 1st Lieut. Hartford. Now that we have retaken the Great Vasel Bridge, we can start to make a counter-offensive against the Imperials."

"Cpt. Varrot!" Welkin cried at her sudden appearance. "We're still in the middle of combat! You shouldn't be here!"

"I am well aware of that, 1st Lieut. Gunther," she responded back to him. "I am going to join you two in the fight. From what I have heard and seen, there are greater forces at work than we had thought. And only with the assistance of these mysterious strangers, only we can defeat this supernatural enemy."

*summons a insane group of absolute badasses*

SPARTANS, LETS DO THIS 

*300's and Halo's Spartans rush into battle together*

(in the meantime i have regenerated into my new form, it should be familiar to you i hope (go SDA imagination))

Nitrobus: I am Nitrobus the Ancient, I am Oldest and most powerful Enderman to walk this very earth. And thank you for releasing me from my crystal prison!

Alexander: WHAT! YOU TRICKED US, YOU SAID YOU WOULD HELP US AGAINST THE FORCES OF HEROBRINE!

Nitrobus: yes! and now i will open the portal to the end and send the world into chaos!

Welkin returned to the safety of the Edelweiss as the other squads joined with the Spartans -- Greek and U.N.S.C. -- in the charge against the Imperials on the other side of the Great Vasel Bridge. Hartford (that's me, by the way) summoned two pistols to his hands and held them in his pinkies. He broke off into a sprint, shouting, "Squad 8, support the assaulting squads!" as he fired a salvo of bullets upon several Imperial soldiers. Cpt. Varrot pulled out a rifle as she shouted a war cry with her fellow regiment. Everyone charged at the Imperials, who were terrified into a frozen state by the sudden and overwhelming charge of the Gallian-Allied joint efforts.

---

"Go! Go! Go!"

Five Allied Troop Transport Carriers suddenly hovered over the war-torn city, airdropping Allied troops into the field. They landed with heavy resistance, but the bullets were no match for their suits of alien armor. They fired back with laser rifles as three squadrons of FAS-Mk. Is  flew over the city, performing bombing runs on Imperial positions.

Nitrobus: WHAT?! HOW DID YOU GET OUT?!!!

Grelten: hello Nitrobus my dark matter being! oh and to answer your question, the same way you did! Escape from my crystalline prison!

Nitrobus: YOU WILL DIE!!!

*crashlands in the middle of all the fighting, freezing every Imperial bullet and Nitrobus and Grelten in a timelock*

my friends, we have more pressing matters to address, namely: *massive robots teleport in on the other side of the battlefield, engaging everything they see in amazing displays of firepower* anyone got me a knife? their armor is too thick for even me to cut with just my bare hands (any knife will do)

Nitrobus manages to escape the time lock by phasing into the end, Than he takes his double bladed saber and cuts up the robots, penetrating their thick armor with his dark matter blade

Sgt. Keller took out one of his combat knives and threw it at Killster. "That should do it?" he asked coolly.

All of a sudden a great shadow appeared in the sky. When everyone looked up, they looked up in horror. It was some sort of airship, heavily armed and a enemy. They tried to shoot it down but its armor was too thick. Nitrobus tried to teleport up and try to destroy it from the inside. But there was two many, so he took some soldiers up to the task (including Sgt. Keller).

"The Time Lord is going to be so angry with me once this ordeal is over," Hartford muttered. "Not looking forward to cleaning up the history of this world. Well, time to call the big guns."

no need for that Mr Hartford, the big guns are already here *slices the knife in the general direction of the ship and watches everything explode*

i told you all i needed was 1 knife didnt i?

Nitrobus: YOU DAMNED MORTAL YOU ALMOST GOT ME KILLED!

mortal you say? there is much you still have to learn in this universe, Sir Nitrobus *uses him as a human baseball bat against the remaining enemies, without any damage being inflicted upon him*

Nitrobus: Wait... what are you? you and not any of the ancient mobs of old and you are not a human?

"Imperial Heavy Tanks are coming our way!"

"I need medical supplies!"

"Ah!"

"Help!"

"Keep firing!"

(On a side note, I've been thinking of a Soul Eater AU RP in which steam technology is the dominant power source. The time takes place during in which what would have been the First World War in our world, but in this alternate history of our world, the Romans discovered steam power and used it to survive their darkest hour that would have collapsed the western half of the Roman Empire in our history, and retake back what was theirs. What do you think?)

"Imperial Heavy Tanks are coming our way!"

"I need medical supplies!"

"Ah!"

"Help!"

"Keep firing!"

(On a side note, I've been thinking of a Soul Eater AU RP in which steam technology is the dominant power source. The time takes place during in which what would have been the First World War in our world, but in this alternate history of our world, the Romans discovered steam power and used it to survive their darkest hour that would have collapsed the western half of the Roman Empire in our history, and retake back what was theirs. What do you think?)____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________"Let us show these eastern perverts and mongrels the true might of righteous roman arms!""LEGIONS! EAGLES FORWARD!".

-Count Duke.

(On an related note, count is likely to be a military rank as it evolved from the term comitatense).