Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
Sda215

Multi-Crossover Roleplay Thread of Randomness

181 posts in this topic

(The Roman Military of 1912 is more likely to be advanced due to the discovery of steam power, so it is likely they will wield rifles and cannons and have a new system of rankings.)

---

"The Imperials are retreating!" cried Hartford. "The Imperials are retreating!"

It was true. For the Gallians and its unofficial, and unexpected, allies, it was a sight to behold. Weeks of their own military being driven back by the invaders had drastically reduced their moral, and when they reached the great city of Vasel near the Gallian capital of  Rangridz, many had thought the war was already over. But no, with the help of Welkin - and his Squad 7 - and Hartford - and his Squad 8 and apparent resourcefulness and friends - they managed to drive back the invaders.

*looks at the victorious army*

these poor men have no idea what is coming for them...i guess ill go buy them some time

*dashes off into the distance, blocking an incoming invasion force 20 times the size of the current army by himself*

-Noodle's proceeds to pull a Dunsparce from her pocket, sets it down on the table, and glowers angrily at everyone in the room-

Notch looked down in disgust as he saw herobrine holding the the orb of destiny. From that point on notch striped him of his wings and cast him out of the Promise Land. He fell in a great ball of fire that blind'eth anyone who looked upon it. He fell through the ground like a stray deer falling through thin ice.

*random 5 year old girl with minigun*

Say, what is this place?

*Takes out the little girls heart while behind her*

This... Is... THE MULTI-CROSSOVER ROLEPLAY THREAD OF RANDOMNESS!!!!

>You have the Orb of Zot.

By the gods. How will I every escape from THIS dungeon of madness.

Random 5 year old turns around and rips corki99's head off, takes heart back, and wanders off mowing every living thing down(she's a zombie/demon crossbreed)

Random stone giant dragges starXephir into Tartarus.

A quick nod and a wink from Lee's Rapid Deconstruction teaches that Stone Giant what's what. Tartarus is one hell hole you'd never catch this guy in.

It appears someone has hexed my portal into this forum.

*AllenWL enters*

Sorry, my bad, portal curse spell when wrong, I'll fix it.

*fixes starXephir's portal*

I blast the fire year old's head of with a shotgun because I am no mortal, I am Nitrobius of End

Said five year old survives and puts enough holes in corki99 to outnumber the stars

(demon zombie crossbreeds are extremely hard to kill)

Plot twist! That 5 year old is a Demon Zombie version of Benjamin Button and has unfortunately unaged into nothing.

I pull Corki's pin.

Before he could touch me I ripped his head off and did a slam dunk on a random basket ball hoop

Then I escaped into the end for refuge. Because I am one of the Ancient Mobs of Minecraftia, I am the Enderman

Plot twist! That 5 year old is a Demon Zombie version of Benjamin Button and has unfortunately unaged into nothing.

I pull Corki's pin.

the five year old is a girl...........

She throws you in hell for mistaking her for someone else, and resurrects the random stone giant

I slice everyone up with my dual end saber and claim a victory for the enderdragon, my master

corki99 used duel saber slash on stone giant!

It was not very effective....

corki99's duel saber broke!

I summon an army of steves in god armor and creative mode, and slay the enderdragon

Sorry, My end blade does not break, and It cuts up the stone giant and your army of steves and you

My stone giant cannot break as well.

And because a blade that cannot break sliced a stone giant that cannot be cut, it causes a paradox that makes everything start to break down

Corki's Unbreakable Sabre and Allen's Unbreakable Giant join a band. Corki plays percussion on Allen's giant using his sabre to produce popular 'break down's. The band hits number 1 in the deep south.

I am amazed at your ability to resolve the destruction of the known universe.

Here, have a cookie

*AllenWL throws a giant cookie with the mass of 900 solar systems at starXephir*

Oh no, Allen! Don't throw nearly 700 solar systems of sugar into the bowels of Hell! A cataclysmic sugar rush will cause the flames of hell with explode through-out the multiverse and consume everything!

Probably should have given me time to escape before such barbaric methods. :rolleyes:  Whatever will stop the pyrolysis of that ungodly sized cookie!

Let's forget to mention the cookie would collapse in on itself under it's own mass.

:P

You stupid Mortals! you caused the doom of the universe! (I better escape to the end)

*Watches carnage takes place.

MWHA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!