Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
Sda215

Multi-Crossover Roleplay Thread of Randomness

181 posts in this topic

*throws another cookie to the end*

Have a cookie corki99!

You have one too Sda209!

*throws cookie at Sda209*

I eat the cookie and then I give you a endersquid to eat allen

I don't like endersquid... *pouts*

gimmi back my cookie......

No, I will not. But fine, I'll give you a endercookie.

Oh really? thanks!

*takes endercookie from corki99 and eats it*

Then I use the 12 ender eyes to open a gate way to the end so my master can take what is his

I make a black carpet leading to the gateway to the end

Unfortunately for you the Dark Master's favourite colour is purple. He banishes you to the End. Official Disgraceful Act Punishment: Clean out the Ender Dragon's Ender Stables.

Man Allen why you make such a big mistake?

My master successfully take over the over world and I make a throne for my master

The carpet was actually for the God of Oblivion, The One that Destroys all.

And the God of Oblivion sets me free, and wages war on the world by obliterating it.

Sorry, Molag Bal is weak compared to the enderdragon and destroys the daedra.

Molag Bal is a god of destruction in the elder scrolls game series

Why is the ender dragon so powerful?

Cus she is awesome, and doesn't care about physics.

Because you were bored.

Why is the End so Dark?

I never asked a question, so I find your answer confusing.

why is the end so dark? why is the nether so red? why is grass so green?

Why can we not throw stones?

The world may never know

Why do aliens keep hiding themselves from us, we know there there.

*walks into thread, killing people left and right*

because they have looked upon us and determined there is nothing intelligent on this planet. 

*walks back out, killing people up and below*

The arcana by which all is revealed...

*Turns into gigantic figure of epic proportions, wielding two huge katana swords, sporting a suit of black steel armor, and has crimson-piercing eyes.

Man has wished for death; it is not an uncommon occurrence. I shall grant Man death, if he so desires.

*Begins to slaughter every human in sight.

*walks into the scene and stands in front of the humans*

Why do you attack men without provocation? I want no bloodshed.

Yes, may there be peace. Then the Aliens may deem us worthy of contact!

*aliens descend from the sky and rain cookies down upon us*

(It's time to revive this thread once more! I'll be starting off with something more... casual and a bit thematic.)

---

The blazing summer heat washed over the town like a great tsunami. The sun's intense fingers touched every living being with her hot core and sent waves of unbearable warmth. One would say that the current temperature is like the equator moved up to the northern archipelago of Japan.

As appropriate as she can, Yuuki was dressed in her summer outfit. A plain tank top, khaki shorts, and converses wasn't enough to keep her cool from the sun's heat. The umbrella seemed to be only her best bet, and right now it was working. Despite the town's pleasant general weather, to Yuuki it's more like the town became a gigantic, open-aired oven. At any rate, she might as well have to live in the arctic just to keep herself balanced and not so hot she'll suffer heatstroke.

I looked at the incoming horde of teeth and claws. There where so many of them that I thought how could anyone fight back such incredible numbers. Before I could think of the Zek Swarm, rocket artillery was being launched at the horde and everyone started firing everything they had, Including me...

No one knows that my dwarfen civilization that is spread across Japan Archipelago is planning to claim Hokkaido in order to farm rice and cats. I am currently adding numbers to my army. My military general counted 3,455 thousands of soldiers armed and trained and 944 thousands recruits waiting to be ready for the attack. The communication department reported that Hawaiian army, led by Od Sworddagger, is joining our force. We are preparing the arms for our recruits and reinforcements. Our metal industry is taking about 45% of our population as workforce, and boy, they work so hard that the, I mean, my gilded leaden statue in the industry's grand lobby melted into a puddle. The fact that our air cyclers are cranking the atmosphere into our caves does not refresh us a bit. We will wait, though. I and all of my citizens of 93,452 thousands will enjoy the fresh grass aroma of topsoil crops and meat soon. Soon.