Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
Deez

[Offline] Oddworld [Hardcore] [Anarchy] [PVP] [Pre-Launch]

452 posts in this topic

IGN: Marinara42

What do you want to do on the server: Continue to be extremely good looking, and be generally fantastic. Also might throw in playing some TFC in there as well.

IGN: Marinara42

What do you want to do on the server: Continue to be extremely good looking, and be generally fantastic. Also might throw in playing some TFC in there as well.

Added!

IGN: oreostix

What do you want to do on the server?: Play TFCraft(duh) , learn how everything works and playing alone is boring!

And just a question, is the server updated to pr2?

IGN: wolf4352

Whatdo you want to do on the server?: I want to learn all about metallurgy and meet some new friends that like terrafirmacraft

IGN: wolf4352

Whatdo you want to do on the server?: I want to learn all about metallurgy and meet some new friends that like terrafirmacraft

Added!

IGN: oreostix

What do you want to do on the server?: Play TFCraft(duh) , learn how everything works and playing alone is boring!

And just a question, is the server updated to pr2?

Added! The server will be Pre2 as soon as I'm finished updating.

IGN: Bran34

What do you want to do on the server?: Play TFC, naturally.

i keep crashing . i beleave i need my file removed from the world server folder so i can try again. i work on other TFC serves fine

Welp, hopefully the update is soon, it may fix a few bugs, oh and a few things that happened.

• Lava fights [Probably lost a bucket, I took his threat to kill the cow too seriously, and he wasn't up to regenerating satiation, if pvp were a thing I'd be punching him with an ender pearl instead]
  • We have buckets [and two dungeons: zombie and skelie]
  • Moved the public storage into my hobble [a room under Deez's house that connects to a huge cave system
  • Made a cobble Gen [until the lava fghts]
  • Had a cow for milk when we have to live off of zombie meat [until lava fights]

• Bloomery made [Creeper destroyed Forge and Bellows]
  • Forge rebuilt with chimney [bloomery is max size]
  • Smelted Tin [Anvil is very slow to recognize the rules are met, and it save the rules from the previous item worked, in this case, had the tin saw rules instead of the tin ingot rules when trying to shape unshaped tin, and it seems that the bloomery fills infinite molds or it looks that way with the GUI not updating, in addition the GUI always says Output 2kg for some reason]
  • Creepered to fuck; only superficial damage

IGN: baream

I crashed out picking up a stick and now get the error message "Internal exception: java.io.IOException: Received string length is less than zero! Weird string!"

Try resetting me, please. :D

string lenght is less than zero weird string is what i get when i try to join

Are you guys using pre1 or pre2? Update to pre2 if you're on pre1...

thx ... didn't realize Pre2 was out !

but I'm still getting that Weird String! error

edit* 2nd complete reinstall of minecraft did the trick! :)

That's weird... try re-installing everything? :(

Oh noes it's happening to me too!

Edited by oreostix

Are vertical pillars working for you on this server?

Yep, they are, horizontal supoorts don't appear, but you can place them

Hey there :)

IGN:ElectroxSoldier

What do I want to do on the Server? Well, I want to enjoy some TFCraft among others, the mod is great but I do need that bit of company while playing so why not try on a server. I don't mind if it's every person for him/herself or if it's a helping community, I'm just willing to fit in to the server the best way possible ;).

Oh, on a minor note: I have 2 busy weeks coming up so I'll be on only during those weekends, after that I should be online every evening (GMT+1-ish) on weekly days until end of June, after that it's 2 months worth of holidays :). I will try my best to stay active because I want to anyway.

That's about it, Ciao ;o.

The server has been updated to PRE2, which means there is now a new world as well.

Anyone who has applied before this post has been added to the whitelist as well.

IGN: XxEpic_DiggerxX

What do you want to do on the server?: Survive of course and play with other people :D

IGN: XxEpic_DiggerxX

What do you want to do on the server?: Survive of course and play with other people :D

Added!

Welp, the village is far from spawn [roughly two thousand blocks], we need to move our massive tree farm from the desert [we are losing saplings, and soil to degradation], and we are building an ineffective wall of cacti [it's slow to grow, and we haven't lit the area that is walled off by the cacti].

Kiln is half finished

Everyone is dying pretty often [desert full of laggy mobs, all of them are too often, and too much]

Food is a problem, so we've gone into fishing.

Seems like we are on the brink of hitting lesser metal tier. [someone has a chisel]

Welp, the village is far from spawn [roughly two thousand blocks], we need to move our massive tree farm from the desert [we are losing saplings, and soil to degradation], and we are building an ineffective wall of cacti [it's slow to grow, and we haven't lit the area that is walled off by the cacti].

Kiln is half finished

Everyone is dying pretty often [desert full of laggy mobs, all of them are too often, and too much]

Food is a problem, so we've gone into fishing.

Seems like we are on the brink of hitting lesser metal tier. [someone has a chisel]

Take screenshots of your houses and send them to me please!

There's only one house, Deez, other than that it's just a few beds in the tree farm in the desert.

i keep crashing . i beleave i need my file removed from the world server folder so i can try again. i work on other TFC serves fine

same

And are you that nun from that comic about that girl who says she's from venus, and the guy can't repay her for saving his life.