Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
Deez

[Offline] Oddworld [Hardcore] [Anarchy] [PVP] [Pre-Launch]

452 posts in this topic

"Internal exception: java.io.IOException: Received string length is less than zero! Weird string!" again it happened again deez delete my player data please

"Internal exception: java.io.IOException: Received string length is less than zero! Weird string!" again it happened again deez delete my player data please

A lot of people are getting that problem. Hopefully it will be fixed soon!

While the server is down for Scheduled Maintenance, I took the opportunity to update the original post in this thread. Enjoy bitches!

You keep crashing because you have bate 2 pre-1. update your tfc and it will be ok i had the same problem ... :)

IGN:randku

What do you want to do on the server?:Find ore, work metal, make charcoal, advance, survive.

Currently, my axe can't chop a tree, though I am hundred of blocks from spawn.

Server's updating :o.

How long would that take?

Hopefully not long, you can check the status tracker on the first post to see when it's up. This never happens I swear....

Hopefully not long, you can check the status tracker on the first post to see when it's up. This never happens I swear....

Alrighty then ;P. And it's ok lol I guess updates make the game a bit better ;o.

Alrighty then ;P. And it's ok lol I guess updates make the game a bit better ;o.

No, it's just the host.

IGN:randku

What do you want to do on the server?:Find ore, work metal, make charcoal, advance, survive.

Added!

Questions for you,

Do you play? I've been on 3 servers so far and not a single owner actually played. This makes it impossible to do anything when there are problems. I'd prefer to be on a server where the owner actually played once in a while.

Also, aren't supports still bugged?

Tentative application:

IGN: DarkLadyPhoenix

Read and agree to server rules? Yes

What do you want to do on the server?: I like designing buildings and hoarding materials on my own, though with something like this I may have to change my strategy.

I'm as curious as DLPhoenix about you playing as well and about the supports.

But either way, I shall apply as well.

App:

IGN: RogueHydra

Read and agree to server rules? Yup

What do you want to do on the server?: I like to build small forts/castles (not huge ones since I've never had the opportunity to work with someone on a construction) but I do have ambitious ideas and they need to look good as well as appear to serve a purpose. I generally work on my own but always willing to help others.

Questions for you,

Do you play? I've been on 3 servers so far and not a single owner actually played. This makes it impossible to do anything when there are problems. I'd prefer to be on a server where the owner actually played once in a while. He's a great guy, currently he doesn't do much, but when it comes to communal systems, he's not too hard on his personal property.

Also, aren't supports still bugged? ​Only horizontal ones, they don't appear graphically, when placed, per se

Tentative application:

What do you want to do on the server?: I like designing buildings and hoarding materials on my own, though with something like this I may have to change my strategy. My kinda person, partner up?

Rogue Hydra, same with you, join?

IGN:jointertron (all lowercase)

Read and agree to server rules? Yes indeed.

What do you want to do on the server?:I am willing to do anything, although I excell at building, I've also gotten pretty good at smithing and using the prospectors pick.

What do you want to do on the server?:I am willing to do anything, although I excell at building, I've also gotten pretty good at smithing and using the prospectors pick.There's a huge problem with anvils retaining the rules of the previous items, like getting tin saw rules when making tin ingots

Yes I play on the server as well, the only thing is I work midnights full time so I don't get to play as much as I like. I wouldn't have the server if I didn't play on it myself though. :P

Oh and I believe the supports are working since Pre2, but if you're referring to the message in the first post then fret not as I haven't made the changes yet. We're still very much default TFC.

Questions for you,

Do you play? I've been on 3 servers so far and not a single owner actually played. This makes it impossible to do anything when there are problems. I'd prefer to be on a server where the owner actually played once in a while.

Also, aren't supports still bugged?

Tentative application:

IGN: DarkLadyPhoenix

Read and agree to server rules? Yes

What do you want to do on the server?: I like designing buildings and hoarding materials on my own, though with something like this I may have to change my strategy.

Added!

I'm as curious as DLPhoenix about you playing as well and about the supports.

But either way, I shall apply as well.

App:

IGN: RogueHydra

Read and agree to server rules? Yup

What do you want to do on the server?: I like to build small forts/castles (not huge ones since I've never had the opportunity to work with someone on a construction) but I do have ambitious ideas and they need to look good as well as appear to serve a purpose. I generally work on my own but always willing to help others.

Added!

What do you want to do on the server?:I am willing to do anything, although I excell at building, I've also gotten pretty good at smithing and using the prospectors pick.

Added!

News [in the village 2ward, along the 3ward coast from spawn]

• Messhall created [Contains Several Dozen Chests of which are small amounts of fish a few fishing rods, and maple wood, in addition to several firepits.
  • Thirds Kiln made [kilns repositioned, and expanded to maximum form]
  • Kiln Stockpile established [Please use woods other than maple, oak, or hickory for kilns, and please try to completely fill a kiln before usage. Other than that, make sure to move incomplete stacks to the next chest if the one currently being inhabited is nearly filled]
  • Charcoal [Enough to smelt everything inefficiently, and cook individual items as ineffeciently forever]
  • Housing [Adequate I guess, the main bunkhouse has too many sticks stocked]
  • Metallurgy [There are several forges, anvils, and bloomeries, I think there's enough of them. When it comes to ores/metals, we have tin and bismuth.]
  • We need food [use the fishing rods in the messhall, we need the fish]
  • Lighting [it is a huge problem, expect a lot of player deaths on the edge of village, and a lot of explosions in or near the village]

IGN:Surenkun

Read and agree to server rules? Absolutely, Cap'n My Cap'n

What do you want to do on the server?: I want to assist Tarnsman with building and making the landscape lovely for all!:3

IGN:Surenkun

Read and agree to server rules? Absolutely, Cap'n My Cap'n

What do you want to do on the server?: I want to assist Tarnsman with building and making the landscape lovely for all!:3

Added!

Interesting. I found a village thanks to several flags set down along the way.

It... looks like someone ran through it with a cheese grater. I wasn't sure if anything was still functioning. Good spot though. Water to your back is nice.

Does light not keep monsters from spawning?

I left the swiss cheese village and went out to the cabin instead.

Found cabin, set spawnpoint, stole all the dirt and started using it to extend the island with 1 cube of water existing. I'm going to start a tree farm there but it will take a lot of dirt. Was able to dump all my tools before dying of hunger.

This is a good start to the day. :D

Interesting. I found a village thanks to several flags set down along the way.

It... looks like someone ran through it with a cheese grater. I wasn't sure if anything was still functioning. Good spot though. Water to your back is nice.

Does light not keep monsters from spawning?

I left the swiss cheese village and went out to the cabin instead.

Found cabin, set spawnpoint, stole all the dirt and started using it to extend the island with 1 cube of water existing. I'm going to start a tree farm there but it will take a lot of dirt. Was able to dump all my tools before dying of hunger.

This is a good start to the day. :D

You stole my island. I think.

IGN : sato1608

Agreed with rules ? : Yeah why not :D Yes.

What do i want to do on the server : I would like to make a large city with my friends. My friends told me that this server is awsome :D