Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
Deez

[Offline] Oddworld [Hardcore] [Anarchy] [PVP] [Pre-Launch]

452 posts in this topic

ROFL. I sure can pick them XD

Well, I didn't do too much damage I think. You now have some wood in your pit and the beginnings of a treefarm :P I'll clear it out when I find a place to live. Turns out the village was player griefed hardcore. Is there any chance of a restore from one of the backups? Or at least find out who did it and ban them :/ edit: or update to pre3 so we can have lovely lovely rocks. XD

There is a certain player from the other servers that has been griefing so I'd be curious if it's the same one.

DLP, the problem is that mobs track players from what seems to be a hundred blocks away, and when you have multiple players in one place the chances of mobs within a geometric [even volumetric] region, it gets crazy.

The sad thing, no one really does anything about walling the place off, closing doors, or just plain light the place up.

Other than that, have fun in OddWorld, and i hope I can find my place iin it some day :/

I can state that the village had been griefed before 7pm London time on the 7/5/12, I have, for anyone wondering, moved the metelurgy of the village but i hidden the door, may be open now but it is under ground. I am starting a list of people who know of the villages location to find who set us back over 3 dozen ingots, several valuables and a lot of time. :angry:

Any info on who the person is who has betrayed our trust will be greatly appreciated.

DLP, the problem is that mobs track players from what seems to be a hundred blocks away, and when you have multiple players in one place the chances of mobs within a geometric [even volumetric] region, it gets crazy.

MOBs did not do that damage. At first glance, it looks like creeper damage but unless creepers can put chests in a forge, this is very much deliberate. There's damage to 2nd floors of buildings and cobblestone dropped on ice too, so it's someone with a pickaxe pretending to be creeper..

Okay then, I'm afraid to go onto the server, I logged out in that village, if you find my willow plantation, then good luck to you, if you find cal's old hut, nice, if you find the spider spawner in that thing csc tried to do, then great, you are far from everything.

I may wait a little longer to join after hearing of this griefing. I'll hop on though for a while and see what's goin down but I think I might actually get to work on something decent next update.

I feel like I should find/make a haven.

Oh, and SM is like freaking crack, can't get enough of this shit.

LOL I've been more addicted to playing on Dwarf Fortress lately. It'd been collecting dust and I found it a few days ago and haven't been able to stop playing. Hopefully MC will be like that again soon. TFC is certainly making MC what it should have been to begin with (to me at least).

The thing that'd give me a stiffy would be the agricultural arc, i mean, it's something that is more continually progressive than metallurgy.

IGN : sato1608

Agreed with rules ? : Yeah why not :D Yes.

What do i want to do on the server : I would like to make a large city with my friends. My friends told me that this server is awsome.

And my question is, when has the rule thing come up in the OP's application template?

ok if anyone is staying in the old village please let me know. if not im going to tear down the old bunkhouse and tower .

BTW Dee Pre 5 is out. are we updateing the server?

IGN:skully250

Read and agree to server rules? Yes

What do you want to do on the server?:I want to meet others in the community who like and enjoy this mod as much as i do... i also want to learn more about this mod as i have not had it that long and have missed a few things like the forge and bloomery.

IGN : sato1608

Agreed with rules ? : Yeah why not :D Yes.

What do i want to do on the server : I would like to make a large city with my friends. My friends told me that this server is awsome :D

Added!

IGN:skully250

What do you want to do on the server?:I want to meet others in the community who like and enjoy this mod as much as i do... i also want to learn more about this mod as i have not had it that long and have missed a few things like the forge and bloomery.

Added!

Sorry to double post but...

PRE5 update is taking place soon, please update your clients!

P.S. Since there is literally nothing I can do about Griefers at this point, other then to catch them in the act and ban, I suggest you all make your homes in the new world fairly secretive.

Edit: Servers up with PRE5!

"

P.S. Since there is literally nothing I can do about Griefers at this point, other then to catch them in the act and ban, I suggest you all make your homes in the new world fairly secretive."

Actually, since one of your rules is to screen people that have been banned before, wouldn't this apply? One of these members has been kicked off of two servers so far for griefing.

Actually, since one of your rules is to screen people that have been banned before, wouldn't this apply? One of these members has been kicked off of two servers so far for griefing.

Right now the application is just to show me that you're interested in playing and so I can get your username. When we get to the point of a proper release, then I might put some more effort into screening the members. To be honest I don't have a lot of free time to be checking over everyones work so when I can, I plan to add lots of stuff to let you guys protect your own creations.

IGN : cscampercs17

i was white listed on this server before and now im not can i be whitelisted again pls ?

Either pre5 is bugged or there is something wrong with the server cause there is no flint.

Either pre5 is bugged or there is something wrong with the server cause there is no flint.

Keep looking. There were tons near the spawnpoint. I suggest hills and plains

Keep looking. There were tons near the spawnpoint. I suggest hills and plains

I went ~1500m from spawn and never saw any.

Edit: I did go back near spawn and did find some then, still seems that something is wrong with it not spawning properly in smp.

Due to the amount of updates rolling out, I won't be posting every time we update the server. Instead you can view the server message before connecting to see the most recent version that you need to connect with.

IGN: TheMigthyVidar

What do you want to do on the server?: I have played TFC ssp for a little while now (and whatched a lot of tutorials),

but i would like to be able to play whith other players too. It´s much more fun that way :)