Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
Deez

[Offline] Oddworld [Hardcore] [Anarchy] [PVP] [Pre-Launch]

452 posts in this topic

IGN: TheMigthyVidar

Read and agree to server rules? Yes

What do you want to do on the server?: I have played TFC ssp for a little while now (and whatched a lot of tutorials),

but i would like to be able to play whith other players too. It´s much more fun that way :)

Added!

IGN: ximeeen

What do you want to do on the server?: Become a skilled blacksmith, extractor. As I got tons of experience with the mod it shouldnt be too hard.

IGN: ximeeen

What do you want to do on the server?: Become a skilled blacksmith, extractor. As I got tons of experience with the mod it shouldnt be too hard.

Added!

IGN: JoekerJoe

What do you want to do on the server? Harness the mastery of Red Steel and just to have fun :)

Im not whitelisted yet..... IGN: TheMightyVidar

IGN: xAxis27

What do you want to do on the server?: Be a helper, aid anyone with anything, contribute to building a community.

IGN: chrisalexlucero

Read and agree to server rules? Yep

What do you want to do on the server? Make free food for all and a free-to-use metal shop. Also trying to find a server that doesn't have service gaps(downed server and data problems) :P

IGN: LootieLoo

Read and agree to server rules?: Yep!!

What do you want to do on the server?: I want to build houses and farm some trees. Preferably ones with good looking planks, so that the houses I build will be completely awesome. Thanks in advance!!

Added all the previous posts to whitelist. Thanks for applying!

IGN: Sacar

What do you want to do on the server? To learn the craft of metallurgy through talking with others and not youtube videos, and then to make glorious looking mines :P

IGN: Sacar

What do you want to do on the server? To learn the craft of metallurgy through talking with others and not youtube videos, and then to make glorious looking mines :P

Added!

IGN: xSyptos

Read and agree to server rules? Yea

What do you want to do on the server?: Play TFCraft with others

IGN: xSyptos

What do you want to do on the server?: Play TFCraft with others

Added!

IGN: _Fiya

Read and agree to server rules? Ya

What do you want to do on the server?: Playing TFC... would learn it in SSP but I always get bored too easily in ssp D:

IGN: BossMan_Shag

What do you want to do on the server?: love this mod want to try it in SMP

IGN: _Fiya

Read and agree to server rules? Ya

What do you want to do on the server?: Playing TFC... would learn it in SSP but I always get bored too easily in ssp D:

Denied! Modifying the application.

IGN: BossMan_Shag

What do you want to do on the server?: love this mod want to try it in SMP

Accepted!

IGN: Holy_Shield

What do you want to do on the server?: Survive, want co-op

IGN: Holy_Shield

What do you want to do on the server?: Survive, want co-op

Added!

IGN:vortak

Read and agree to server rules? Of course

What do you want to do on the server?: I'd like to play with a serious community with this awesome mod. I want to share my knowledge with others and learn from those same person.

IGN:vortak

Read and agree to server rules? Of course

What do you want to do on the server?: I'd like to play with a serious community with this awesome mod. I want to share my knowledge with others and learn from those same person.

Added!

IGN: Poiasdope

What do you want to do on the server?: See what people have built and maybe help in any way I can

IGN: Poiasdope

What do you want to do on the server?: See what people have built and maybe help in any way I can

Added!

IGN: Gorni

Read and agree to server rules? Yes, common sense and stuff i say...

What do you want to do on the Server?: I always loved the idea of hardcore survival as TFC offers it. And instead of lurking around alone in my SSP world, id like to share that awesome mod with other ppl.

ok... I found something strange... while playing, I press on a key of my keyboard and it put me on creative mode... but i didn't noticed and then I was jumping in some cliff and before i knew it, i was flying....