Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
Deez

[Offline] Oddworld [Hardcore] [Anarchy] [PVP] [Pre-Launch]

452 posts in this topic

Getting crashes evertime i open my inventory. only happening on your server.

Hello,

I have tried to log on to the oddworld server but it says I haven't been whitelisted, is there something else I have to do? I thought being added meant you were whitelisted.

Try again, sorry about that.

Getting crashes evertime i open my inventory. only happening on your server.

Try reinstalling your client, no one else is reporting that problem.

IGN: Ikaroka

Read and agree to server rules? yes i do

What do you want to do on the server?: Play tfcraft in multiplayer and help other players.

IGN: Ikaroka

Read and agree to server rules? yes i do

What do you want to do on the server?: Play tfcraft in multiplayer and help other players.

Added!

IGN:Fluffy_Turtlez

Read and agree to server rules? Yes

What do you want to do on the server?: Play TerraFirma craft

IGN:Fluffy_Turtlez

What do you want to do on the server?: Play TerraFirma craft

Added!

IGN: tachia

Read and agree to server rules? Yes i agree to server rules

What do you want to do on the server?: Test out this great mods and advance, also build, mine and survive

IGN: tachia

Read and agree to server rules? Yes i agree to server rules

What do you want to do on the server?: Test out this great mods and advance, also build, mine and survive

Added!

Double post, my bad.

I cleaned up the whitelist, some of you that have been accepted but haven't been active in the last two weeks will need to apply again if you wish to be added again.

That's cool, I decided to wait to play SMP since there are going to be so many updates that may require world re-gen and I hate working on something that's not going to last more than a couple weeks or so lol. I'll re-apply when updates are more spaced out heheh.

Application:

IGN: DarkLadyPhoenix

What do you want to do on the server?: I like designing buildings and hoarding materials on my own, though with something like this I may have to change my strategy.

Reapplying

IGN:Neronix09

Read and agree to server rules? Yep

What do you want to do on the server?: Mods are always more fun on a server. I want to explore Terrafirmacraft on a server

IGN: Yangjo123

What do you want to do on the server?: Survive with other people in this community, in this really amazing mod.

IGN:Neronix09

Read and agree to server rules? Yep

What do you want to do on the server?: Mods are always more fun on a server. I want to explore Terrafirmacraft on a server

Added!

IGN: Yangjo123

What do you want to do on the server?: Survive with other people in this community, in this really amazing mod.

Added!

IGN: shpenney

What do you want to do on the server?: standard minecraft stuff but with added realism

IGN: GoatmanSachs

What do you want to do on the server?: Punch wood, rocks, mobs.

IGN: shpenney

What do you want to do on the server?: standard minecraft stuff but with added realism

Added!

IGN: GoatmanSachs

What do you want to do on the server?: Punch wood, rocks, mobs.

Added!

IGN: BlackYakashi

What do you want to do on the server?: Survive,create with others,probably join or build a village.

IGN:laserchaseman

What do you want to do on the server?: work on my blacksmith skills and create and awesome base.

IGN: BlackYakashi

What do you want to do on the server?: Survive,create with others,probably join or build a village.

Added!

IGN:laserchaseman

What do you want to do on the server?: work on my blacksmith skills and create and awesome base.

Added!

IGN:coragamy

Readand agree to server rules? Yes I have.

Whatdo you want to do on the server?: I want to learn the metallurgy system better and play TFCraft SMP. I also want to build a little settlement away from most people if people will join me.

IGN:coragamy

Readand agree to server rules? Yes I have.

Whatdo you want to do on the server?: I want to learn the metallurgy system better and play TFCraft SMP. I also want to build a little settlement away from most people if people will join me.

Added!

The server has been updated to Pre 17 and because of the lava fix I decided to reset the world once again. You'll notice the spawn area looks the same and that's because we're using a seed now... so all of your stuff is still technically there. :P

Edit: Here's some more information if you didn't know; http://www.terrafirm...oad/change-log/

Edit 2: Pre 18 now to fix the bugs of 17.

IGN:TangoKitten92

Read and agree to server rules?yes

What do you want to do on the server?:Explore TFC and Enjoy myself and make friends