Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TerraFirmaCraft Forums

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Dries007

ATTENTION Forum Database Breach   03/04/2019

There has been a breach of our database. Please make sure you change your password (use a password manager, like Lastpass).
      If you used this password anywhere else, change that too! The passwords themselves are stored hashed, but may old accounts still had old, insecure (by today's standards) hashes from back when they where created. This means they can be "cracked" more easily. Other leaked information includes: email, IP, account name.
      I'm trying my best to find out more and keep everyone up to date. Discord (http://invite.gg/TerraFirmaCraft) is the best option for up to date news and questions. I'm sorry for this, but the damage has been done. All I can do is try to make sure it doesn't happen again.
    • Claycorp

This forum is now READ ONLY!   01/20/2020

As of this post and forever into the future this forum has been put into READ ONLY MODE. There will be no new posts! A replacement is coming SoonTM . If you wish to stay up-to-date on whats going on or post your content. Please use the Discord or Sub-Reddit until the new forums are running.

Any questions or comments can be directed to Claycorp on either platform.
Deez

[Offline] Oddworld [Hardcore] [Anarchy] [PVP] [Pre-Launch]

452 posts in this topic

I won't be around until Monday. This laptop refuses to run Minecraft with this vid card update.

We're on PRE 35 now. I cleaned up the whitelist as well but I'm still not accepting applications yet.

IGN : Falloutcarater

What do i want to do ? : Well what else make an house give creepers a punch and make some charcoal of course

IGN : Falloutcarater

What do i want to do ? : Well what else make an house give creepers a punch and make some charcoal of course

Automatically denied. I won't even explain why anymore, just read the first post.

I put a nail through my left wrist at work today so unfortunately I won't be online for a few days while I heal. I've opted out of updating until then as well, so bare with me please and enjoy the 36 world for awhile.

I put a nail through my left wrist at work today so unfortunately I won't be online for a few days while I heal. I've opted out of updating until then as well, so bare with me please and enjoy the 36 world for awhile.

OUCH! I really hope you get better, I've had similar experiences (don't ask how) and I know it can be very painful and irritating. Get well soon!

Well I'm feeling better now and am able to continue gaming like normal. I'll also be updating the server fairly soon but there are a few things I want to see finished before I do.

I'm hoping to do a recording tomorrow if you don't beat me to it.

We're the farthest we've ever been since I started playing. I will be sad to lose my "I just made this because I got bored waiting for the miners to bring back blue steel parts" Black Castle. It's to a point where I'm not embarrassed to show it now :)

Edit: I'm done

Are you gonna Accept more members,?

Deez will probably make a post on this forum when he will start accepting members, so it dose no good to pester. All you can do is wait. In the future more may be accepted but there have been security problems and this was due to the server being mostly open.

Does anyone have a biome written down or know where the basalt came from? I'm out and I have no idea where it came from x.x

Next reset, I plan on being the geologist - surveying the rock layers and locating ores :3

Okay I've recovered, the server is updated to PRE39, and I'm allowing applications again. Straight outta Compton.

IGN: Lumireaver

Age: ~666,365,000 seconds. Approximately twenty-one of your Earth years.

Read and agree to server rules? Yes, and yes.

What do you want to do on the server? Primarily to explore and watch people build things. If inspiration strikes I may build something myself.

IGN: shrike

Read and agree to server rules? Yes.

What do you want to do on the server? Explore, build, and generally enjoy participating in a TFC server community.

IGN: UnderCuvaHippo

Rules etc. :Yes I agree to them.

Plans: Try to join with other and be part of a town/group. Build things, improve my metal working skills, get to know people and have fun with this cool mod.

IGN:samzataru

Read and agree to server rules?Yes

What do you want to do on the server?I want to build towns and cities

IGN: Mtndewdude21

What do you want to do on the server?: I would like to just have fun. I would build a nice house in a mountainous area, join a community/town and, mine, farm survive and thrive.

IGN: Mtndewdude21

What do you want to do on the server?: I would like to just have fun. I would build a nice house in a mountainous area, join a community/town and, mine, farm survive and thrive.

but have you read and agree to the rules?

IGN: thes33

Read and agree to server rules? Yes, and yes!

What do you want to do on the server? Build towns, explore, create a community and trade network.

IGN:thebeatles8371

Read and agree to server rules? Yes

What do you want to do on the server? lots of metallurgy and mining.